My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    RULE 614: EXCLUSION OF WITNESSES
    At a party’s request, the court must order witnesses excluded so that they cannot hear other witnesses’ testimony. Or the court may do so on its own. But this rule does not authorize excluding:

(a) a party who is a natural person and, in civil cases, that person’s spouse;

(b) after being designated as the party’s representative by its attorney:

(1) in a civil case, an officer or employee of a party that is not a natural person; or

(2) in a criminal case, a defendant that is not a natural person;

(c) a person whose presence a party shows to be essential to presenting the party’s claim or defense; or

(d) the victim in a criminal case, unless the court determines that the victim’s testimony would be materially affected by hearing other testimony at the trial.

Submitted without comment.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You’re right, haterito, Republican complaints about cross examining witnesses behind closed doors are a nothing berder

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    So this needed its own thread?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You’re right, haterito, Republican complaints about cross examining witnesses behind closed doors are a nothing berder
    Agreed

So is the nothing burger impeachment fueled by CIA fake whistle blower agent complaint

Glad we agree

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    So this needed its own thread?
    Yes

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Agreed

So is the nothing burger impeachment fueled by CIA fake whistle blower agent complaint

Glad we agree
    Nope we don’t. Memba det time I posted a law review explaining why this isn’t a nothing berder and your google broke?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The two years of republicans having complete power and being complicit in trumps treason and criminality are what brought us here.

Dems begged for two years to bring in witnesses, begged for do ents to be compelled, begged the republicans to hold the white house liars in contempt for obstructing but were promptly told to off.

Russia owned the republicans and won that round and even though they still own the GOP and most definitely own the traitor in chief-

the 2018 elections gave the country a fighting chance to stave off the treasonous cult which has infected our country.

Repukes are now clutching their pearls at the “process atrocities” being perpetrated on their russian plant....

elections have consequences so you cult traitors can GFY.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Nope we don’t. Memba det time I posted a law review explaining why this isn’t a nothing berder and your google broke?
    Your law post is a nothing burger because the call and the fake whistle blower complaint was a nothing burger

You can post more nerdy nothing burger laws if that makes you happy thou carry on

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Your law post is a nothing burger because the call and the fake whistle blower complaint was a nothing burger

You can post more nerdy nothing burger laws if that makes you happy thou carry on

In the meantime, this thread is

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

In the meantime, this thread is

Saying the call is a berder doesn’t make it so. The law review article you didn’t (or can’t?) read pretty clearly lays it out.

And lol nerd smack. Got me there haterito

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Saying the call is a berder doesn’t make it so. The law review article you didn’t (or can’t?) read pretty clearly lays it out.

And lol nerd smack. Got me there haterito
    I read the call transcript. That's all I need to know that it's a

I don't need to read law #16373373 of the Nerd code of laws to figure out that it's a nothing burger.

As I called on page 1 of the impeachment thread. All this will amount to nothing. Trump will still be president in 2020 and most likely win reelection.. You can go ahead and keep being bogged down on your law article tidbits till next year tbqh

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I read the call transcript. That's all I need to know that it's a

I don't need to read law #16373373 of the Nerd code of laws to figure out that it's a nothing burger.
    You also don't know how to use google, so there's that. But yah, given all your education and experience in law, you're probably right.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Props on pioneering "nerd code of laws" as a substantive argument, haterito. I'll give it a go next time I'm in court.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You also don't know how to use google, so there's that. But yah, given all your education and experience in law, you're probably right.
    And you don't know how to see a huge nothing burger when it's staring you in the face

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Props on pioneering "nerd code of laws" as a substantive argument, haterito. I'll give it a go next time I'm in court.
    You beat your wifey again huh?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You beat your wifey again huh?
    Look, I'm an english as a second language poster too, but even I know that joke doesn't make sense in context

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Look, I'm an english as a second language poster too, but even I know that joke doesn't make sense in context
    Well genius you said you'll be in court. So it's either you beat your wife or you missed your child support payment. Regardless, good luck ma niga

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Thread Information