Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Krew!

Where to Find Free and Discounted Donuts for National Donut Day 2019
    Krispy Kreme, Dunkin', and more national chains are getting in on the holiday.

https://people.com/food/national-don...e-donuts-2019/

Post Count
    NBA Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    College
    Maryland Terrapins
    How are you always so up to date on cheap/free

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    How are you always so up to date on cheap/free
    I care about the Laundry Krews eating joys combined with their financial status.

Veteran
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    I care about the Laundry Krews eating joys combined with their financial status.
    psychological projection.gif

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Chunko original thought watch:

Perhaps in this decade?

Meanwhile "imitation is the highest form of flattery."
    Thanks Chunko.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    lol Carbbs

Veteran
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Chunko original thought watch:

Perhaps in this decade?

Meanwhile "imitation is the highest form of flattery."
    Thanks Chunko.
    It's not imitation. It's fact based on your behaviors and patterns here. You project your ty, miserable life onto everyone who s on you.

Your ty, unoriginal, not-clever-whatsoever stupid names you come up with for people you don't like, or intimidate you and make you feel like the weirdo loser you are, are never funny.

Your infatuation with young females is very creepy and telling of your failures with the opposite sex. What's even more disturbing is how enthralled and excited you get when other posters talk about their sex lives and then you start inquiring about everyone's sexual tastes.

You're a creepy loser with small pockets and have probably been asked countless times to leave you local Planet Fitness because female members don't feel comfortable with you around them...and I'd bet your free passes are well passed expired.

You're a creepy, broke, sexually repressed deviant that is fortunate Avant and derp are easier targets on this message board. That's you, plain and simple.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Bend over, I’ll ing show you free donuts.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Bend over, I’ll ing show you free donuts.
    Will these Free Donut Day promotions help you financially with your wish to contribute to the woman who makes medical matches?

I think I’m gonna forgo going out to eat for a week and donate that much. Anyone with me?
    https://www.spurstalk.com/forums/new...eply&p=9782925

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Will these Free Donut Day promotions help you financially with your wish to contribute to the woman who makes medical matches?

https://www.spurstalk.com/forums/new...eply&p=9782925
    Dude, I have about 12 pairs of Beats so yeah...that should tell you all you need to know about my finances.

As to the other, I never got around to doing that. Maybe tomorrow.

oh...I just reread your point. The biggest issue is my laziness.

Enemy of the System Millennial_Messiah's Avatar
    Name
    Andrew
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    North Texas Mean Green
    I guessed the OP without looking at the name by the thread le, and boom, I was right.

Believe.
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    Anybody but Spurs
    It's not imitation. It's fact based on your behaviors and patterns here. You project your ty, miserable life onto everyone who s on you.

Your ty, unoriginal, not-clever-whatsoever stupid names you come up with for people you don't like, or intimidate you and make you feel like the weirdo loser you are, are never funny.

Your infatuation with young females is very creepy and telling of your failures with the opposite sex. What's even more disturbing is how enthralled and excited you get when other posters talk about their sex lives and then you start inquiring about everyone's sexual tastes.

You're a creepy loser with small pockets and have probably been asked countless times to leave you local Planet Fitness because female members don't feel comfortable with you around them...and I'd bet your free passes are well passed expired.

You're a creepy, broke, sexually repressed deviant that is fortunate Avant and derp are easier targets on this message board. That's you, plain and simple.
    translation

Well at least you do something here, which is more than I do. My trip is seeing who I can criticize, that gets me off. I never have any real thoughts to share or anything to really talk about so I just tagalong being a pest.

I thought about starting a thread but couldn't think of anything all my own. So back to just humping legs.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

All this Chucho prick ever does here is talk about posters, what a freak.
    Last edited by Avant; 06-06-2019 at 02:08 AM.

Veteran
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    translation

Well at least you do something here, which is more than I do. My trip is seeing who I can criticize, that gets me off. I never have any real thoughts to share or anything to really talk about so I just tagalong being a pest.

I thought about starting a thread but couldn't think of anything all my own. So back to just humping legs.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

All this Chucho prick ever does here is talk about posters, what a freak.
    And here you are...humping my leg. Stop following me around like I'm a child.

Believe.
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    Anybody but Spurs
    And here you are...humping my leg. Stop following me around like I'm a child.
    Chucho, what really is wrong with you guy? Why is it you do nothing but this kind of stupid ? Don't you ever have something you could talk about? You come off totally stupid and a pest.

Stupid, you do nothing but talk about other posters, why?

Thread Information