Page 11 of 17 FirstFirst ... 789101112131415 ... LastLast
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Bojan will get a lot of interest from a lot of teams, whoever gets him will have to pay more than his actual value. I wouldn't do that if i was SA.
    don't underestimate the Popovich effect tbh. He's a Euro, so I bet he would love to play for Pop

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I personally like DeRozan. If he worked on his 3-point shot he'd be essentially unstoppable.
    I think he has skills, and a three pointer would help a lot, but Derrick White knows more about finding open space off the dribble than DD does. I don't care how much his handle has improved since he's come into the league if he still constantly dribbles into double teams and traffic.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Sucks that derozan is untradeable. What the were RC and Pop thinking? Spurstalk would've made a better trade then those drunks

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I personally like DeRozan. If he worked on his 3-point shot he'd be essentially unstoppable.
    Which begs the question....how does a guy be in the league for as long as Demar and not have any semblance of a 3-point shot? Didnt think it was important? No confidence? Too lazy to work on one?

We just saw the same day a video of Drew Eubanks working in a gym draining 3's, and then see Demar standing on a pool chase lounge looking like an idiot.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Which begs the question....how does a guy be in the league for as long as Demar and not have any semblance of a 3-point shot? Didnt think it was important? No confidence? Too lazy to work on one?

We just saw the same day a video of Drew Eubanks working in a gym draining 3's, and then see Demar standing on a pool chase lounge looking like an idiot.
    This is truly one of the most bizarre things on ST; people acting like not seeing a video of someone working out means they are not working out. Especially if they see a video of a person, at any time, living a normal life.

Then on the flip side, when players do post it, they get hated on as it being a fake workout only staged for IG.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    This is truly one of the most bizarre things on ST; people acting like not seeing a video of someone working out means they are not working out. Especially if they see a video of a person, at any time, living a normal life.

Then on the flip side, when players do post it, they get hated on as it being a fake workout only staged for IG.

This. Love LW IVs trolling after people hated on the Tigers.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

A lot of es on Spurstalk. Whatever you do is wrong

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    This just in: Dubs S&T Durant for DeMar

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

So damn true!

People just want to complain and nitpick about because ultimately they are jealous or have an over inflated sense of en lement

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    From a guy I trust, Spurs are not going to extend DeMar.

Don't be surprised if he's traded.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Trolling?

I would be shocked if DeMar is traded. If he does, then its mutual. But it kind of looks bad with the comments from Pop about them "wanting" DeMar when we first got him.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Trolling?

I would be shocked if DeMar is traded. If he does, then its mutual. But it kind of looks bad with the comments from Pop about them "wanting" DeMar when we first got him.
    Pop would always say the right thing to get the ball rolling, but he just doesn't fit here. It's been a year since Pop said that.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

I believe Spurs want to extend him, but DDR probably wants more than the Spurs will pay. I still believe two of the three of DJ Murray, DDR, LMA are going to get extended. I think Pop wants to double down on this group.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

I dont see Demar moving this summer. Next year they will try to resign in a summer where hopefully no one is maxing out a 30 year old Demar. hopfully around 20-25 will be a sweet spot for all.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Even if the Spurs don't extend Demarr it will be a win win situation where they could have a lot of cap so i guess he will stay next year and we will see after that.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Even if the Spurs don't extend Demarr it will be a win win situation where they could have a lot of cap so i guess he will stay next year and we will see after that.
    Cap room to do what? Nobody wants to come here especially with Pop one foot out the door.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Cap room to do what? Nobody wants to come here especially with Pop one foot out the door.
    Cap room to absorb a player in a trade.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I'd love to move Demar but not looking forward to RC getting absolutely shafted in a trade again

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

To draft two of Hachimura, Porter Jr, or Little.

Anything else, RC needs to be removed and switch to being a full time Bar Manager.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    To draft two of Hachimura, Porter Jr, or Little.

Anything else, RC needs to be removed and switch to being a full time Bar Manager.
    They're not drafting any of those guys. Stop getting your hopes up.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I dont see Demar moving this summer. Next year they will try to resign in a summer where hopefully no one is maxing out a 30 year old Demar. hopfully around 20-25 will be a sweet spot for all.
    Even if no one is maxing him out and he has multiple equal offers, there is no guarantee he re-signs. He has no loyalty to SA. If offers are equal I bet his preference is to play on the coast. I’d rather a real difference maker tell me to off than DeMar Derozan.

He is a fine player and might be a great guy, but you’re in it to ring and I don’t know what else DeMar has to do to prove he’ll never ring as a main cog. Maybe in a Glenn Robinson type of role.

I don’t have a ton of interest in maintaining phony “relevance” and treading water. Either trade him now if you can get any value, or let him walk after this year. Extending a 30 year old Derozan shouldn’t even be a consideration.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    DD doesn't strike me as a guy who will be happy taking a discount, even a market induced one.

I just think that it's telling that DeMar went to the 2018 USA*Basketball camp, but is nowhere to be found this year.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    will be wide open next year with KD out. With the addition of Instagram Baller, two 1st Rounders, and the right wing with the MLE the Spurs can be right in the thick of things, imo.

If you can get rid of DeMar and it nets a a guy like Bogdanovic I'd do it, but I wouldn't blow everything up afterwards. I don't think Pop will either.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    don't underestimate the Popovich effect tbh. He's a Euro, so I bet he would love to play for Pop
    I agree about Pop but this is his last good contract and he's gonna go for the most money i'm afraid.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Thread Information