My Team
    Chicago Bulls
    Post Count
    At 27 years old, Leonard has outside shot at equalizing Kobe's ring total

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    If Kawhi gets his first ring as a #1 guy he'll pass Kobe's total as a #1 guy.

My Team
    Chicago Bulls
    Post Count
    I'll go with Tim Duncan and LeBron James
    James

Not even in the conversation

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    If Leonard would have played with Shaq they might have broken the Celtics ring record. LOL, Kobe.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Fred VanVleet or Chris Paul?

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Fred VanVleet or Chris Paul?
    Wtf van fleet all day

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Tracy McGrady
    Vince Carter

both better (for short stints) than Kobe, Kawhi

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    I say this in a completely honest way, and without trying to troll the Laker fans in here, but in a slightly different scenario Kobe would have been the third best player of his generation after Timmy and Dirk (Shaq and LBJ aside). He needed super-charged teams to get his rings, and no matter how talented he was, his intense desire to control the game for himself was not heplful to his teams creating an iden y. It's no secret that even though they had more talent on paper, his 08-10 Laker teams never played the game as well as the '11 Mavs or 13-14 Spurs ever did.

Kahwi certainly seems to be a much more level-headed player, with as good of an arsenal.

Having said that, he needs to complete his resume. He has no MVPs yet, only once really competing for it, still very few All-Star selections, and is not even a 10,000 point scorer for his career. He might become a unique story in NBA archives of a player that rose to incredible levels during the playoffs, but doesn't have the rest of the CV to match-up with the all-time greats.

I hope he does though, and for his sake he should forget the idea of moving back home. He's in a great situation with the Raptors, and he should not give that up quite easily.

My Team
    Chicago Bulls
    Post Count
    I say this in a completely honest way, and without trying to troll the Laker fans in here, but in a slightly different scenario Kobe would have been the third best player of his generation after Timmy and Dirk (Shaq and LBJ aside). He needed super-charged teams to get his rings, and no matter how talented he was, his intense desire to control the game for himself was not heplful to his teams creating an iden y. It's no secret that even though they had more talent on paper, his 08-10 Laker teams never played the game as well as the '11 Mavs or 13-14 Spurs ever did.

Kahwi certainly seems to be a much more level-headed player, with as good of an arsenal.

Having said that, he needs to complete his resume. He has no MVPs yet, only once really competing for it, still very few All-Star selections, and is not even a 10,000 point scorer for his career. He might become a unique story in NBA archives of a player that rose to incredible levels during the playoffs, but doesn't have the rest of the CV to match-up with the all-time greats.

I hope he does though, and for his sake he should forget the idea of moving back home. He's in a great situation with the Raptors, and he should not give that up quite easily.
    "Shaq & James aside" ?

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    "Shaq & James aside" ?
    In the sense that Shaq and LeBron are, to me, part of a prior and later generation respectively.

Thread Information