Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Might as well have played against Steph Curry’s Davidson team, with all these injuries

:

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Nobody cares tbh

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Kawhi really wounded you, huh OP?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Might as well have played against Steph Curry’s Davidson team, with all these injuries

:
    The asterisk goes to the KD era Warriors every other year.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    People giving away asterisks like Oprah around here.

Watching the collapse benefactor's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    If they win the last game they play, it doesn't matter. History only remembers the ring.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    People giving away asterisks like Oprah around here.
    No, i just gave away a couple, not 20.

My Team
    Toronto Raptors
    Post Count
    that .

GSW beat spurs when kawhi went down, beat houston when cp3 went down.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The warriors have three players who won All-NBA honours and a FMVP.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Warriors were literally the biggest offenders of this the past few years. How many injured teams did they conveniently face in every one of their runs?

But Kawhi haters only wanna focus on this series.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    They remind me of the '06 Heat or the '11 Mavs. Basically a team lead by 1 superstar playing on god mode while the role players played out of their asses.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    They remind me of the '06 Heat or the '11 Mavs. Basically a team lead by 1 superstar playing on god mode while the role players played out of their asses.

06 heat had the refs.

My Team
    Boston Celtics
    Post Count
    Finals is not over yet, Raptors should close the deal first. But Warriors intentionally injured Kawhi two years ago. Karma is .

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Serves the Warriors right. KD joining them was the Move of the decade in the NBA..

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Serves the Warriors right. KD joining them was the Move of the decade in the NBA..
    Seeing them coming out and geting torched by J Simmons in game 1 of their first KD season was as fun as watching a good finals game.

Believe.
    My Team
    Anybody but Spurs
    Post Count
    that .

GSW beat spurs when kawhi went down, beat houston when cp3 went down.
    Definitely. This thread just reeks of bitterness. Warriors built their semi-dynasty on injured teams while having a remarkable run of health in the playoffs. This is just them getting their comeuppance

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The warriors has gotten lucky every year so there's plenty of asterisks. In 2015, they played a injured grizzlies and cavs team. Not to mention playing the rockets after the clippers disintegrated in the semifinals. In 2017, they got lucky with the Parker, David lee and Kawhi injury when playing the spurs. In 2018 they got lucky due to load management sitting out when he could have played as well, Boogie tearing his achilles and Chris Paul having his quad ruptured. Things could have gone a lot different if their opponents were healthy.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Yeah i'm glad Karma actually caught up with the Warriors. They owed one for the Zaza bull . It's just the Cosmos bringing things back into balance.

My Team
    New Orleans Hornets
    Post Count
    Yeah that karma is a sonofa , isn’t it?

Two championships and three consecutive Finals appearances... go get ‘em, karma! That’ll show ‘em.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Much more relevent le then '99 tbh

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    06 heat had the refs.
    Heat beat the Pistons,Bulls,Nets fairly during that run. All 3 of those teams had their chances to take them out but couldn't put them out. You can argue the phantom foul Wade got at the end of game 5 was undeserving but outside of game 5 the Mavs had their chances to beat them. They were up I think 14 points in the 4th with 4 minutes left in game 3 but they choked that lead and the Heat ended up winning that game. Had the Mavs won that game they go up 3-0. The mavs in game 4 just flat out got out played and was curb stomped by the Heat.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Yeah that karma is a sonofa , isn’t it?

Two championships and three consecutive Finals appearances... go get ‘em, karma! That’ll show ‘em.
    With their Super Stacked team they should have had 4 Championships. So if they end up 2 for 4 i'd say that's Karma. Calm down. What are you a Warrior Superfan or something? lol

My Team
    New Orleans Hornets
    Post Count
    Lol nope. I’m rather enjoying watching the Raptors being on the verge of winning, partly to see a new champ, partly because Draymond has been so smug. But karma to me would have been one of their stars getting injured in the same playoffs Kawhi got injured ruining their le hopes that year, not two les and three Finals later lol.

Lol karma...

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Do any of Golden State's last 3 championships not have an asterisk, tbh? One thing's for sure, they are amazingly clutch when it comes to their toughest opponent's key player getting injured just when they need it most.

2015 Finals: Kyrie with season ending injury near the end of game 1 after torching GS. Cavs on track to win in ot if not for the injury. May have won series.
    2017 WCF: Kawhi with season ending injury in game 1 after torching GS. Spurs on track to win g1 if not for injury. May have won series.
    2018 WCF: CP3 with season ending injury after leading his team up 3-2. Rockets on track to win series if not for the injury.
    2019 Finals: Raptors on track to win series. Injury TBD.
    Last edited by KimmyGib; 06-08-2019 at 06:53 PM.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    People frequently forget that the grizzlies were leading 2-1 before Tony Allen and Mike Conley were injured. They could have been knocked out in that series before playing the depleted cavs who was without Kevin Love and Kyrie.

Thread Information