Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Take the fcking keys away baseline bum's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Does Sony not lock your games up if you're not online?

Been noticing that games I buy off the store have a lock beneath the le of a game while I'm offline. Horsehit.
    Did you upgrade your hard drive? I had that happen at first after switching out my 500GB drive for 1TB drive. I think the reason was because it all of a sudden thought my account wasn't the main account on the system. So after I went and fixed that I was able to again play my digital games without having my PS4 connected to the network. But your games absolutely have to be bought on the system's primary account to play offline.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    CODEX has had games on demand for years, I'll stick with them tbh
    Supposedly the newest Denuvo is a bas to crack. Hence no Jedi Fallen Order crack that fixes the Denuvo bomb keeping it from launching on January 1st, 2020 or later (though there are a couple of workarounds for it). And then RDR2 which doesn't even use Denuvo has gone more than three months without a crack. Dark times on the high seas right now tbh.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Did you upgrade your hard drive? I had that happen at first after switching out my 500GB drive for 1TB drive. I think the reason was because it all of a sudden thought my account wasn't the main account on the system. So after I went and fixed that I was able to again play my digital games without having my PS4 connected to the network. But your games absolutely have to be bought on the system's primary account to play offline.
    Nah I still have the ty 500gb on the PS4 came with and I only have one account with them so I dont know what the deal is. Haven't been a problem thus far for me because my internet is solid and wired but in the case something happens like when they got hacked, I'd be ed.

What exactly did you do to fix it? Do you have more than 1 account profile?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Nah I still have the ty 500gb on the PS4 came with and I only have one account with them so I dont know what the deal is. Haven't been a problem thus far for me because my internet is solid and wired but in the case something happens like when they got hacked, I'd be ed.

What exactly did you do to fix it? Do you have more than 1 account profile?
    Some setting about making sure my account was the primary one on the console if I remember right. Probably worth getting in contact with Playstation's online tech support, I imagine it shows up a lot and their online hep / callcenter scripts have a quick fix.

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    Supposedly the newest Denuvo is a bas to crack. Hence no Jedi Fallen Order crack that fixes the Denuvo bomb keeping it from launching on January 1st, 2020 or later (though there are a couple of workarounds for it). And then RDR2 which doesn't even use Denuvo has gone more than three months without a crack. Dark times on the high seas right now tbh.
    Yeah that's a concern tbh. I'm hoping the RDR2 issue gets fixed by the time I get a new GPU

What you mean about Fallen Order though? I've been playing it with no problems

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Some setting about making sure my account was the primary one on the console if I remember right. Probably worth getting in contact with Playstation's online tech support, I imagine it shows up a lot and their online hep / callcenter scripts have a quick fix.
    Well I feel dumb as .

Just as easy as activating my PS4. Odd though because it said I had "another" PS4 as my primary and this has been the only PS4 I have ever had. Maybe a conflict with PS3? I still use that to watch movies and like that.

Anyways, tested it and I can now go into games offline. Thanks broski.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Well I feel dumb as .

Just as easy as activating my PS4. Odd though because it said I had "another" PS4 as my primary and this has been the only PS4 I have ever had. Maybe a conflict with PS3? I still use that to watch movies and like that.

Anyways, tested it and I can now go into games offline. Thanks broski.
    Maybe a firmware update deactivated it? I couldn't believe it was something so simple when it happened to me too lol.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Yeah that's a concern tbh. I'm hoping the RDR2 issue gets fixed by the time I get a new GPU

What you mean about Fallen Order though? I've been playing it with no problems
    Are you playing on Windows 7 or 8.1? I heard the problem is on Windows 10, but it can be bypassed by either changing the system clock to a date in 2019 or before or by running the game as admin in Windows 8 compatibility mode.

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    Are you playing on Windows 7 or 8.1? I heard the problem is on Windows 10, but it can be bypassed by either changing the system clock to a date in 2019 or before or by running the game as admin in Windows 8 compatibility mode.
    Win 10. Didn't have to do any workarounds either, just installed it and played tbh

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I don't know why anyone would expect cord-cutting to be cheaper if they want access to every channel. The argument I have always heard is people hate being stuck with huge bundles. Of course a lot of people are morons who just say they hate bundles because they're expensive but still want all the content. I don't buy Millennials are TV addicts, certainly not at the level Gen X'ers or especially Boomers are.
    I should've probably clarified TV show addicts. They're the demo driving the great popularity of shows like Stranger Things, Walking Dead, Game of Thrones, etc and watch all the new content Amazon, Netflix etc releases.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Google is shutting down its Stadia game studios

https://www.engadget.com/google-stad...201811811.html

well, that didn't last...

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Google is shutting down its Stadia game studios

https://www.engadget.com/google-stad...201811811.html

well, that didn't last...
    Services like Stadia and any other company who wants to try this will go nowhere with giants like Sony and Microsoft controlling most of the gaming industry.

If both Sony and Microsoft say no to them as far as giving them right to have their exclusive games (Which they won't allow), then those company will have to rely on ty 3rd tier games and what would happen is those other free lance gaming company will ask for an arm and a leg to have their games be hosted on their platforms.
    According to Harrison, Google believes working with developers and publishers to bring third-party games to the platform is the "best path to building Stadia into a long-term, sustainable business."
    Nailed that .

wtf is orcs must die?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Jade Raymond announces new Sony game studio just weeks after leaving Stadia

https://www.theverge.com/2021/3/16/2...io-playstation

well, that was quick

A neverending cycle Trainwreck2100's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    It was a good idea, but microsoft offers cloud gaming via a virtual console on your phone now, and i've yet to see anyone use it, I can't imagine how it would have been successful for google

Thread Information