Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678
    notthewordsofonewhokneels Thread's Avatar
    My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    unfortunately this wont hurt him. the DNC is all in on this guy for some reason. just a reminder he did author the crime bill that destroyed a lot of black families in the 90s. hopefully kamala keeps attacking him.
    Yeah, but, she was working the California end of Biden's crime bill. She has no room.

notthewordsofonewhokneels Thread's Avatar
    My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Biden

CNN will have nothing to do with this video this morning.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    the DNC is all in on this guy for some reason.
    ??? He's one of them, the Big$$$ Dem establishment corporatist who won't rock the boat, no progressive actions, no upset of the Dem/Clinton power structure, just as Hillary was.

Don't forget he was pushing hard for Iraq invasion, just as guilty as Hillary was.

I don't think Biden is quick enough on his feet and with his tongue to riposte with all the Trash would throw at him.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    unfortunately this wont hurt him. the DNC is all in on this guy for some reason. just a reminder he did author the crime bill that destroyed a lot of black families in the 90s. hopefully kamala keeps attacking him.
    I don't think he really meant anything by it. But it also just adds more weight to him not being mentally competent.
    Same with Trump. And Pelosi. People seem too willing to overlook these older politicians speech. Constant mistakes are a sign of mental deterioration.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I don't think he really meant anything by it. But it also just adds more weight to him not being mentally competent.
    Same with Trump. And Pelosi. People seem too willing to overlook these older politicians speech. Constant mistakes are a sign of mental deterioration.
    i agree with all of this.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Age matters more for some. For example Trump and Bernie are still very quick witted. On the other hand Mueller cannot even complete a full sentence anymore.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Age matters more for some. For example Trump and Bernie are still very quick witted. On the other hand Mueller cannot even complete a full sentence anymore.
    Being "quick" with words is not the same as having "wit."

Trump is not witted at all. The guy is a complete moron. I will agree that Bernie is always on point for an old guy. But Trump mostly goes on re ed rants that makes no sense at all.

Thread Information