My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    He has some sort of groin issue, but should be ready for training camp. Good decision, IMO, to opt in. Even in this cap flush year, I doubt anyone pays him more that the $13M he will make by opting in.

"A coach can't change people," Gregg Popovich said before the Spurs obliterated the Nets on New Year's Eve. "They are who they are. No matter what team you're talking about, a coach can be observant and try to put his team in situations both on and off the court where some of that can develop, some of the camaraderie sorts of things. But you can't change people."

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Overhyped scrub

MISAGA: Make Israeli and Saudi Armies Great Again

My Team
    Anybody but Spurs
    Post Count
    Who cares? Why does this thread exist?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Just put the full name, bruh. Dude's not even top 40 to be making us strain our brains to know who dafuq you talking about.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    He has some sort of groin issue, but should be ready for training camp. Good decision, IMO, to opt in. Even in this cap flush year, I doubt anyone pays him more that the $13M he will make by opting in.
    No one would have paid him that as an FA...except maybe the Lakers once they whiff on all of their first options.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    i had to think about it for a few seconds to figure out who the hell this thread was about.
    ....far from protecting us against the greater ones, the lesser evils have invariably led us into them. The greatest danger of recognizing totalitarianism as the curse of the century would be an obsession with it to the extent of becoming blind to the numerous small and not so small evils with which the road to hell is paved.

Hannah Arendt

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    i had to think about it for a few seconds to figure out who the hell this thread was about.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Who cares? Why does this thread exist?

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    If this is a troll thread, I’m here for it if it was completely unironic, even better

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Baseline Bum and others upstairs said he would be better than Leonard when he was drafted.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Who?

Thread Information