Page 10 of 22 FirstFirst ... 6789101112131420 ... LastLast
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    wow, this poor family..

Damn, I really thought my guy Avante was just an A+ troll, saddens me to see this..
    Neither him or Andy are trolls, tbh..

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Andy's not a troll but he does troll now I think. I think originally he said stupid because he believed it. After a while, he realized that he just needs to keep saying more stupider with the hope that people think he's so stupid that he has to be a troll. Because no one could legit be that stupid.

Veteran
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Andy sounds like the kind of guy who tucks a t-shirt into blue jeans and wears his cell phone on a waist clip. Probably carries around a change purse and gives exact change everywhere he goes.

Veteran
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Who is Andy?

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Andy's not a troll but he does troll now I think. I think originally he said stupid because he believed it. After a while, he realized that he just needs to keep saying more stupider with the hope that people think he's so stupid that he has to be a troll. Because no one could legit be that stupid.
    Yep, pretty much it. His Gui ude27 account was him freely posting his thoughts not knowing how re ed he was.. After he was ran off he embraced the fact he's socially awkward and tried to make it a schtick

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Louisville Cardinals
    Andy is MM. The dumb ass outed himself a while back.

he works at BB&B as a replenishment associate and has an enormous whale of a GF.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    Boston Celtics
    College
    Arizona Wildcats
    Andy sounds like the kind of guy who tucks a t-shirt into blue jeans and wears his cell phone on a waist clip. Probably carries around a change purse and gives exact change everywhere he goes.
    He's also the guy in front you at the grocery store who's already got his rung up and has already paid, but is jamming the line up because he wants to make mindless small talk with the cashier, who's only engaging in the small talk because she'll get fired if she's not friendly to customers.

Veteran
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Andy is MM. The dumb ass outed himself a while back.

he works at BB&B as a replenishment associate and has an enormous whale of a GF.
    how did you guys find that out?

Hope it isn't true..

Post Count
    NBA Team
    Boston Celtics
    College
    Arizona Wildcats
    how did you guys find that out?

Hope it isn't true..
    It's funny to make jokes about but I think their doxxing of MM is incorrect. The guy they think is MM still goes to school at UNT while MM supposedly graduated in 2016.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    It's funny to make jokes about but I think their doxxing of MM is incorrect.
    Yeah...I think you're right on this. Someone needs to take the time and go through all the Denton HS yearbooks online. I think there's a decent shot of finding the real MM.

Veteran
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    Denver Nuggets
    He's also the guy in front you at the grocery store who's already got his rung up and has already paid, but is jamming the line up because he wants to make mindless small talk with the cashier, who's only engaging in the small talk because she'll get fired if she's not friendly to customers.
    I ing hate that guy....not as much as I hate “leave cart in aisle and browse” guy/girl.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Yeah...I think you're right on this. Someone needs to take the time and go through all the Denton HS yearbooks online. I think there's a decent shot of finding the real MM.
    you talking about going half on a year access of yearbooks.com?

Post Count
    NBA Team
    Boston Celtics
    College
    Arizona Wildcats
    I ing hate that guy....not as much as I hate “leave cart in aisle and browse” guy/girl.
    I also hate the “walk up right in front of the shelf and pause before knowing the item(s) you plan to grab such that you’re blocking the people who want to grab a food item from the area of the shelf you’re standing in front of” girl.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    you talking about going half on a year access of yearbooks.com?
    LOL...no... IIRC, you can sign up for free and get access to one graduating class for free. I can't remember exactly how it works.
    But I did use this for my quest to find Mason to no avail. I think it became too labor intensive.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    I pictured him as the awkward bag boy that tries to make conversation but says really wtf stuff. To the point that both you and the cashier are embarrassed for him.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Louisville Cardinals
    It's funny to make jokes about but I think their doxxing of MM is incorrect. The guy they think is MM still goes to school at UNT while MM supposedly graduated in 2016.
    Naw man, that dude graduated a bit ago. Unless I missed something

aww . You are right. That’s to bad

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Louisville Cardinals
    I tried finding the got on LinkedIn tbh. No luck though

Veteran
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    Denver Nuggets
    I also hate the “walk up right in front of the shelf and pause before knowing the item(s) you plan to grab such that you’re blocking the people who want to grab a food item from the area of the shelf you’re standing in front of” girl.
    Yes, that guy too! Or the worst one, the “have a conversation with another shopper in the middle of the aisle” guy

Post Count
    NBA Team
    Boston Celtics
    College
    Arizona Wildcats
    Yes, that guy too! Or the worst one, the “have a conversation with another shopper in the middle of the aisle” guy
    The worst is when it’s two fat women having a conversation in the middle of the aisle because they’re usually jamming it up completely.

One time at target I saw two hambeasts each in a rascal scooter parked in the middle of the aisle chatting it up

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    The worst is when it’s two fat women having a conversation in the middle of the aisle because they’re usually jamming it up completely.

One time at target I saw two hambeasts each in a rascal scooter parked in the middle of the aisle chatting it up
    x2. Also the slow walking couple (usually old or fat or both) that walk side by side and take up an aisle.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    And the old lady in the Express Line with coupons and also has to write a check.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Louisville Cardinals
    And the old lady in the Express Line with coupons and also has to write a check.
    Ughhh. This one hits home. Had this happen to me the other day. man

Veteran
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    Denver Nuggets
    x2. Also the slow walking couple (usually old or fat or both) that walk side by side and take up an aisle.
    Or worse yet, couple with three kids that have never been disciplined in their lives.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    Boston Celtics
    College
    Arizona Wildcats
    Or worse yet, couple with three kids that have never been disciplined in their lives.
    You mean every Mexican family

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    oh yeah. And if you get behind them in the checkout line, these parents will let their kids grab whatever candy they want because that's what they perceive as being a good parent.

Thread Information