Page 11 of 22 FirstFirst ... 78910111213141521 ... LastLast
    Veteran
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Ughhh. This one hits home. Had this happen to me the other day. man

It's the worst when you hop from a longer line and think it's smooth sailing...BAM...mother ing WIC coupons or the equivalent, so it's ing 5 transactions for 5 items and you realize had you stayed in the long line, you'd be done. One of life's miserable quick kicks to the .

Veteran
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    You guys don't have self-scans at every grocery store, yet?

It's a game-changer, tbh..one of the greatest upgrades in everyday life

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Texas Tech Red Raiders

Truth

Post Count
    NBA Team
    Boston Celtics
    College
    Arizona Wildcats

I go to Whole Foods and Trader Joes, unfortunately the two grocery store chains left that don't have self checkout yet.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Andy's not a troll but he does troll now I think. I think originally he said stupid because he believed it. After a while, he realized that he just needs to keep saying more stupider with the hope that people think he's so stupid that he has to be a troll. Because no one could legit be that stupid.
    He's a complete dumbass and a pathalogical liar, but I don't think it's a conscious troll job.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Louisville Cardinals
    He's a complete dumbass and a pathalogical liar, but I don't think it's a conscious troll job.
    Some of it is trolling to throw the scent off of his actual pathetic life tbh

Enemy of the System Millennial_Messiah's Avatar
    Name
    Andrew
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    North Texas Mean Green
    Some of it is trolling to throw the scent off of his actual pathetic life tbh
    My life isn't pathetic at all, I make upper middle class income at 25, live with a woman in DFW and am going down to SA and banging a side piece back home there next week. Plus I get to enjoy my mom's home cooking for the July 4th week and still get paid to work from home. And my dad and [half] brothers are in Philly metro and have a landscaping business valuated over a million bucks there.

Veteran
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    LOL, Andy still thinks people buy what he's selling.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Texas Tech Red Raiders

Yup...

Now the real heads are the ones at the convenience store holding up the line selecting lottery tickets, the scratching them off and immediately getting back in line....

Seriously, the worst kind of person....

Veteran
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Yup...

Now the real heads are the ones at the convenience store holding up the line selecting lottery tickets, the scratching them off and immediately getting back in line....

Seriously, the worst kind of person....
    Like they pay for them, the transaction is complete and then they scratch the tickets and try and complete a second transaction instantly while people are behind them?

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Texas Tech Red Raiders
    Like they pay for them, the transaction is complete and then they scratch the tickets and try and complete a second transaction instantly while people are behind them?
    No, they get back in line....but they have to go through the process of cashing whatever small amount they have in from the tickets, then using that cash to pay for new ones. And the selection process for the new ones can be a whole different thing as well.

Veteran
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    No, they get back in line....but they have to go through the process of cashing whatever small amount they have in from the tickets, then using that cash to pay for new ones. And the selection process for the new ones can be a whole different thing as well.
    The worst IMO is old people who come with 100 scratch tickets and lottery slips and have the person at the cash scan every single one(to check if they won), rather than already knowing if it's a winner or at least checking it themselves at the lottery scan machine

Post Count
    NBA Team
    Phoenix Suns
    College
    Notre Dame Fighting Irish
    I was hoping this thread would be a quick and easy way to run Larry off, wouldn’t have ever expected it to turn into an all time ST photoshop classic

Watching the collapse benefactor's Avatar
    Name
    benefactor
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Texas Longhorns
    So Leslie posted a throwback family pic the other day and it appears Judy and Larry are about the same height...which would make Larry not much taller than DPG

Post Count
    NBA Team
    Boston Celtics
    College
    Arizona Wildcats
    So Leslie posted a throwback family pic the other day and it appears Judy and Larry are about the same height...which would make Larry not much taller than DPG
    , I think I just saw it. He looks even more like a pedo in his younger days.

"Welcome to Chuck E. Cheese, how may I help you?"

"Party of 1, please!"

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Louisville Cardinals
    Mason actually seems pretty tall. Look at the picture of him and Larry back to back. I think it might be safe to assume Judy was ing someone else tbh

Veteran
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    How disappointed was Larry when Mason told him he didn't want to run track or play football.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    How disappointed was Larry when Mason told him he didn't want to run track or play football.
    what's crazy is that for "Mason Joiner" Google searches, you see a lot of this guy https://game sonline.com/roster.aspx?rp_id=6103 , who is in fact a pretty good runner.

What really made it confusing was that when I was Googling "Mason Joiner Bakersfield", the guy above popped up because he ran a track meet there or nearby. Really through me off on the early searches.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Happy 70th birthday Larry!

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Happy 70th birthday Larry!
    oh ...I forgot....nice

Veteran
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    HBD old exposed got

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    I was just checking for any new FB stuff and even though I'd seen this one, it made me laugh today. Especially a couple of the comments which are posted below the pic.
    I wish she had an honest friend who could comment, "Where the is this person's nose!?!?!?!"

June 2 ·

I got to draw with my granddaughter today. First time sketching in 40+ yrs. (a little rough going, def not perfect) I think I’m addicted. Forgot how much I enjoyed it. Thank you Kyann.

Marilyn R. Markham It is fantastic, you have a gift
    Lori Whisler Schultz Wow. You are talented!

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Ooops...missed this goodie

My dads birthday today my brother did an amazing job for his birthday.

7 Comment

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Louisville Cardinals
    Larry probably trying to tell his family not to post anything to Facebook

sidenote. Mason must have saved up for that picture for quite awhile considering his walmart greeter salary

Thread Information