Page 12 of 22 FirstFirst ... 28910111213141516 ... LastLast
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    Chicago Bulls
    College
    Florida State Seminoles
    Haha

They seem like an average American family. Seem to get along and have a healthy relationship. Best of luck Larry.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    UCLA Bruins
    does he ever take that in hat off?

We've got a job to do. Darth_Pelican's Avatar
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    New Orleans Pelicans
    College
    LSU Tigers
    Sunglasses indoors

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Ooops...missed this goodie

My dads birthday today my brother did an amazing job for his birthday.

7 Comment
    Does Larry ever change clothes? He wears the same ing brown polo shirt EVERY TIME.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Does Larry ever change clothes? He wears the same ing brown polo shirt EVERY TIME.
    and of course the trademark shades and 49'ers cap

what is with the damn sunglasses all the time

We've got a job to do. Darth_Pelican's Avatar
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    New Orleans Pelicans
    College
    LSU Tigers
    and of course the trademark shades and 49'ers cap

what is with the damn sunglasses all the time
    Because can you imagine the pure evil behind those eyes?

Believe.
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    Boston Celtics
    Pretty easy to tell if I'm in that good a shape at 70 how I was back in the day. Can still play ball and still have a good quicks and a burst, just don't have that cardio like I did.

So there goes,..."you're fat".

I wear the shades because lights hurt my eyes, started about 10 years ago.

Behind us is a record player (CD/cassette/radio) Mason bought me, and a Robert Johnson record with all 29 songs there, yep....a remake (originals cost big $$$$) He also got me a 4 Darby & Tarlton CD set.(one was Chris Bouchilon)

The painting was done by a buddy,

I was sent to the store, when I got back there was Robert Johnson's "Kindhearted Woman" playing and ....HAPPY BIRTHDAY. Totally surprised.

About six months ago...

Mason...you don't have a record player do you?
    Me...nope, all those records (200ish) just sitting there. Nothing sounds better.
    Mason....why not get one?
    Me.....I should, but with all the music I have on CD/tape, hey.

Then it was forgotten, by me anyway.

In my opinion (and others who know the music) it gets no better than this when it comes to early white blues, hillbilly.

Funny thing was I didn't know he planned on getting me the player/records/picture, so I did...."I know, what do I want for my birthday?".....that's when I...."Sure could use that Darby & Tarlton CD".......so he pulls out his phone and five days later............
    Last edited by Sir Johnny; 07-10-2019 at 12:50 AM.

Believe.
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    Boston Celtics
    Haha

They seem like an average American family. Seem to get along and have a healthy relationship. Best of luck Larry.
    Only here would this be of any interest to anyone. Why this makes such a huge impact....???

Kinda boring actually.

Yes can take anyone to school talking track/blues/football just like most 70 year olds could do if the interest is there.

Believe.
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    Boston Celtics
    Because can you imagine the pure evil behind those eyes?
    Funny how there is nothing anywhere here that warrants that silly . I have asked numerous times...."what started all that ".....and nobody ever comes up with anything. Yep, there is nothing.

I talked about what should happen to sick ass pedos, only here could that ......you pedo. Yep, stupid bull .

Post Count
    NBA Team
    Boston Celtics
    College
    Arizona Wildcats
    Pretty easy to tell if I'm in that good a shape at 70 how I was back in the day. Can still play ball and still have a good quicks and a burst, just don't have that cardio like I did.

So there goes,..."you're fat".

I wear the shades because lights hurt my eyes, started about 10 years ago.

Behind us is a record player (CD/cassette/radio) Mason bought me, and a Robert Johnson record with all 29 songs there, yep....a remake (originals cost big $$$$) He also got me a 4 Darby & Tarlton CD set.(one was Chris Bouchilon)

The painting was done by a buddy,

I was sent to the store, when I got back there was Robert Johnson's "Kindhearted Woman" playing and ....HAPPY BIRTHDAY. Totally surprised.

About six months ago...

Mason...you don't have a record player do you?
    Me...nope, all those records (200ish) just sitting there. Nothing sounds better.
    Mason....why not get one?
    Me.....I should, but with all the music I have on CD/tape, hey.

Then it was forgotten, by me anyway.

In my opinion (and others who know the music) it gets no better than this when it comes to early white blues, hillbilly.

Funny thing was I didn't know he planned on getting me the player/records/picture, so I did...."I know, what do I want for my birthday?".....that's when I...."Sure could use that Darby & Tarlton CD".......so he pulls out his phone and five days later............
    What do you mean by “good shape”? You look like the average 70 year old American male with a beer belly. Not particularly fat or anything but it’s not like you’re Jack Lalanne.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Texas Tech Red Raiders
    Only here would this be of any interest to anyone. Why this makes such a huge impact....???

Kinda boring actually.

Yes can take anyone to school talking track/blues/football just like most 70 year olds could do if the interest is there.
    You lying about yourself is hilarious.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Texas Tech Red Raiders

Kinda boring actually.

You lying about yourself is hilarious.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    Sacramento Kings
    Ooops...missed this goodie

My dads birthday today my brother did an amazing job for his birthday.

7 Comment
    orange Shasta 3 liter on the floor
    plastic tablecloth in the dining room

Enemy of the System Millennial_Messiah's Avatar
    Name
    Andrew
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    North Texas Mean Green
    does he ever take that in hat off?
    Give him credit for 1 thing, he's stuck with his favorite team thru thick and thin despite 5 straight years of futility..

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Clearly Sunkist 2 liter.
    And in his defense about that and the tablecloth, it was a birthday party.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Give him credit for 1 thing, he's stuck with his favorite team thru thick and thin despite 5 straight years of futility..
    He can't afford another hat. He's locked in for better or worse.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    Boston Celtics
    College
    Arizona Wildcats
    Yes and no. He’s practically become a Seahawks fan with the amount of Russell Wilson riding from him. At least on this site he gets more joy out of the Seahawks success than he does the 49ers. Even when the 49ers were good he’d split his time between both teams.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    Sacramento Kings
    Clearly Sunkist 2 liter.
    And in his defense about that and the tablecloth, it was a birthday party.
    I’ll give you the Sunkist 2 liter. But that I guarantee you that’s a year round plastic table cloth, it’s not birthday themed and matches the rest of the white trash decor seen about the house.

Veteran
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    THE TABLE IS RIGHT ING THERE!!!

Also, there are RECLINERS pulled up to the table. RECLINERS DO NOT BELONG ANYWHERE NEAR A DINNER TABLE/DINNING ROOM. Dem walls, too. They look nicotine stained and need repainting. Just yuck.

C'mon Larry, crack the whip on that big ol' ox Judy and tell her to make more of a home instead of a stable.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    lolol

Post Count
    NBA Team
    Boston Celtics
    College
    Arizona Wildcats
    Yeah so much for him being in great shape “back in the day”. The double chin/non existent jawline isn’t indicative of someone who’s crushing it in the weight room.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Yeah so much for him being in great shape “back in the day”. The double chin/non existent jawline isn’t indicative of someone who’s crushing it in the weight room.
    Not to mention he said the eye thing was going on for about 10 years. This is about 20 years ago and he's still rocking the indoor shades.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    Sacramento Kings
    THE TABLE IS RIGHT ING THERE!!!

Also, there are RECLINERS pulled up to the table. RECLINERS DO NOT BELONG ANYWHERE NEAR A DINNER TABLE/DINNING ROOM. Dem walls, too. They look nicotine stained and need repainting. Just yuck.

C'mon Larry, crack the whip on that big ol' ox Judy and tell her to make more of a home instead of a stable.
    On closer inspection those are not recliners and look to be comfy office chairs on a swivel with wheels Still should never be pulled up to a dinner table but I can see the value of just being able to push off with your feet backwards in to the kitchen (watch out for the end table in the middle of the floor!) and roll right up to the fridge to grab a cold Pabst without ever having to get out of your chair.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    I’ll give you the Sunkist 2 liter. But that I guarantee you that’s a year round plastic table cloth, it’s not birthday themed and matches the rest of the white trash decor seen about the house.
    I don't think so on the table cloth. I think she probably has a few of these and pulls one out when company comes over.

Enemy of the System Millennial_Messiah's Avatar
    Name
    Andrew
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    North Texas Mean Green
    Yes and no. He’s practically become a Seahawks fan with the amount of Russell Wilson riding from him. At least on this site he gets more joy out of the Seahawks success than he does the 49ers. Even when the 49ers were good he’d split his time between both teams.
    that's pretty bad, especially in that span of like 3 seasons where they were the 2 best teams in the entire NFC and arguably NFL.

Thread Information