Page 8 of 22 FirstFirst ... 45678910111218 ... LastLast
    We've got a job to do. Darth_Pelican's Avatar
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    New Orleans Pelicans
    College
    LSU Tigers
    What a white trash family. Not surprised though.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    What a white trash family. Not surprised though.
    Every picture... their clothes, their hair, their ty looking house, etc, just typical run-of-the-mill white trash. And there's no shame in that. But when you come in here with years of 265lbs of twisted steel, big shot insurance agent bull ... people are going to roast you.

Watching the collapse benefactor's Avatar
    Name
    benefactor
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Texas Longhorns
    Every picture... their clothes, their hair, their ty looking house, etc, just typical run-of-the-mill white trash. And there's no shame in that. But when you come in here with years of 265lbs of twisted steel, big shot insurance agent bull ... people are going to roast you.
    Exactly. I don't give a where you come from if you go ahead and own it. Being a fraud is where the rub lies. What's even worse is he's so bent on getting attention that he does not care that his wife and kids are getting raked over the coals with him. His response every time is "look at how everyone talks about Avante I'm in control hahahahahaha" when the reality is he's sitting in the middle of a circle of all of us while we urinate on him.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    Boston Celtics
    College
    Arizona Wildcats
    Exactly. I don't give a where you come from if you go ahead and own it. Being a fraud is where the rub lies. What's even worse is he's so bent on getting attention that he does not care that his wife and kids are getting raked over the coals with him. His response every time is "look at how everyone talks about Avante I'm in control hahahahahaha" when the reality is he's sitting in the middle of a circle of all of us while we urinate on him.
    He doesn't even have to own it, just don't lie about it or bring it up, but he's so insecure he can't help himself. He's ashamed that his life turned out to be the mediocre failure that it was so he goes on the internet to lie about it in an effort to seek the gratification that reality can't give him.

It's ing pathetic, and his family is the unfortunate collateral damage as a result.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    He doesn't even have to own it, just don't lie about it or bring it up, but he's so insecure he can't help himself. He's ashamed that his life turned out to be the mediocre failure that it was so he goes on the internet to lie about it in an effort to seek the gratification that reality can't give him.

It's ing pathetic, and his family is the unfortunate collateral damage as a result.
    Someone needs to send Judy, Les, and Mason some of the outstanding work that DJR did.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs

This has been such a satisfying turn of events, even if it's just some dumb piece of on the Internet. This dumb has been talking for at least the last decade, admitted to being a sexual predator, he's 300 lbs of pure muscle, he's smarter than you at anything claiming he's a ing human encyclopedia (even though he's too stupid to remove the citations from the source he copies his material from) and now that he's been exposed everything we've ever thought he was is TRUE

I mean I even nailed the dumb got ass handlebar Hollywood Hogan mustache

This is going to be a damn good roast fellas, and I stress "going to be" because I know I'm just getting started.. surely you guys feel the same way

Post Count
    NBA Team
    Boston Celtics
    College
    Arizona Wildcats
    This has been such a satisfying turn of events, even if it's just some dumb piece of on the Internet. This dumb has been talking for at least the last decade, admitted to being a sexual predator, he's 300 lbs of pure muscle, he's smarter than you at anything claiming he's a ing human encyclopedia (even though he's too stupid to remove the citations from the source he copies his material from) and now that he's been exposed everything we've ever thought he was is TRUE

I mean I even nailed the dumb got ass handlebar Hollywood Hogan mustache

This is going to be a damn good roast fellas, and I stress "going to be" because I know I'm just getting started.. surely you guys feel the same way
    I find him legitimately annoying so I'm hoping for his family's sake he just walks away from this site like he should have done when benefactor gave him the first ultimatum before doxxing him at all. I'd rather the NFL forum go back to what it was before he ed it up, the decline of the NFL forum coincided with when Avante began to post, and its kiss of death was when Millennial Messiah joined him in the NFL forum posting.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    the decline of the NFL forum coincided with when Avante began to post, and its kiss of death was when Millennial Messiah joined him in the NFL forum posting.
    100%

i wish they would mod the NFL forum like the sacred Spurs temple upstairs.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    the decline of the NFL forum coincided with when Avante began to post, and its kiss of death was when Millennial Messiah joined him in the NFL forum posting.
    true.. the old got has a tendency to ruin every forum he visits. I rememeber somebody in the NFL forum who posted 3-4 references to Avante's other accounts that he uses on other forums.. no matter where he goes people think he's trolling and start ting on him for being the forum nuissance.. but he was just trying to talk about whatever topic they couldn't care less about while showing how knowledgeable he in on said topic

That got Millenial Sucker is so desperate for attention he seriously created this season's Cowboy's thread mere ing seconds after the Rams beat them

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    I find him legitimately annoying so I'm hoping for his family's sake he just walks away from this site like he should have done when benefactor gave him the first ultimatum before doxxing him at all. I'd rather the NFL forum go back to what it was before he ed it up, the decline of the NFL forum coincided with when Avante began to post, and its kiss of death was when Millennial Messiah joined him in the NFL forum posting.
    That mother er needs to be outed next.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs

Sir Johnny
    what do you think, got?

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    just typical run-of-the-mill white trash

Post Count
    NBA Team
    Boston Celtics
    College
    Arizona Wildcats

Sir Johnny
    what do you think, got?

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Louisville Cardinals

Sir Johnny
    what do you think, got?

DJR building a solid portfolio tbh

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Louisville Cardinals
    Jesus I just noticed that Larry was looking at the magazine cover with Mason

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs

Sir Johnny
    what do you think, got?

...how can the diary even compete.

Veteran
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Jesus I just noticed that Larry was looking at the magazine cover with Mason
    I felt it's an accurate portrayal.. You know damn well that got views this thread while logged out

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Louisville Cardinals
    I felt it's an accurate portrayal.. You know damn well that got views this thread while logged out
    Three guest viewing the thread as we speak tbh .

Larry, Mason, and Judy?

Post Count
    NBA Team
    Boston Celtics
    College
    Arizona Wildcats
    Three guest viewing the thread as we speak tbh .

Larry, Mason, and Judy?
    Not a chance his family members know about this site, if they did they’d be privatizing the out of their FB pages

Veteran
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    That was my first impression of her was a fat(ter) Kathy Bates

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    That was my first impression of her was a fat(ter) Kathy Bates

Kathy Bates/Paula Deen immediately came to mind

Post Count
    NBA Team