Page 19 of 22 FirstFirst ... 91516171819202122 LastLast
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    First off dude, aren't you the guy calling a stranger a pedo when there is absolutely noting ever said here that even hints at that, well?

Everybody here talks guy, and you know it. Why do you call me or anyone a pedo with no proof of that at all, well?
    I have witnessed you admit the atrocities you committed with human trafficked 3rd world girls.. You adamantly deny every single allegation or reference, and have done so for at LEAST 10 years. An innocent man would not invest that type of time arguing against bogus left field claims. You have guilt, and that guilt is your motivation for fighting all these years. At least a god damn decade. Let that sink in a minute..

Did you see Mitch McConnell melt down the other day in front of the world? You look a lot like he did, albeit your meltdown has lasted at least a decade.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    19-21 in a weird world I knew nothing about
    Your "ignorance" is an excuse, not a defense. Teenagers are charged for statutory rape and tagged as sex offenders for life for the very same acts you admitted too.. and I'm sure they cried to the detectives and said "waaaa I didn't know waaaaa" just like you are..

Maybe your Dad should have done a better job of making a man out of you..

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    You kind of have the Mitch McConnell neck too, btw

Believe.
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    Boston Celtics
    I have witnessed you admit the atrocities you committed with human trafficked 3rd world girls.. You adamantly deny every single allegation or reference, and have done so for at LEAST 10 years. An innocent man would not invest that type of time arguing against bogus left field claims. You have guilt, and that guilt is your motivation for fighting all these years. At least a god damn decade. Let that sink in a minute..

Did you see Mitch McConnell melt down the other day in front of the world? You look a lot like he did, albeit your meltdown has lasted at least a decade.
    Why not tell it right, ok guy? What is a sick ass pedo, yep, a guy looking for kids....right? What did I talk about? Try....if any of those girls were under 18 I didn't know it. And if you asked them they would lie.

That is not a sick ass pedo, guy especially when you are only a kid yourself.

I am no pedo guy, not even close so cool the lies, ok?

Believe.
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    Boston Celtics
    Your "ignorance" is an excuse, not a defense. Teenagers are charged for statutory rape and tagged as sex offenders for life for the very same acts you admitted too.. and I'm sure they cried to the detectives and said "waaaa I didn't know waaaaa" just like you are..

Maybe your Dad should have done a better job of making a man out of you..
    Dude, do you know what a sick ass pedo even is? There go looking for kids, who looks for kids in a bar? Dude, my dad taught me to never accuse anyone of anything with no proof.

I would shoot a sick ass pedo, what about that don't you get?

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    What not tell it right, ok guy? What is a sick ass pedo, yep, a guy looking for kids....right? What did I talk about? Try....if any of those girls were under 18 I didn't know it. And if you asked then they would lie.

That is not a sick ass pedo, guy especially when you are only a kid yourself.
    You do realize that kids who committed sex crimes against younger children can end up being charged years later as an adult because society expects people to learn right from wrong at a young age, correct? Like I said.. your ignorance is not a defense, it's an EXCUSE.

It's common knowledge that military men took part in the sex tourism trade while overseas, and it was no secret in a poor country like that the type of girls that are going to have to go out and make a living. Sit here and say "the lights were dim" all you ing want bud, your ignorance is your ignorance.. and now your guilt is your guilt.

Now continue to deny..

Believe.
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    Boston Celtics
    Just a kid following the old salts around, nodody was at all concerned with the age of anyone, why would you be you are in a bar.

That is not some sick ass pedo, anyone thinking it is is a moron.

Believe.
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    Boston Celtics
    You do realize that kids who committed sex crimes against younger children can end up being charged years later as an adult because society expects people to learn right from wrong at a young age, correct? Like I said.. your ignorance is not a defense, it's an EXCUSE.

It's common knowledge that military men took part in the sex tourism trade while overseas, and it was no secret in a poor country like that the type of girls that are going to have to go out and make a living. Sit here and say "the lights were dim" all you ing want bud, your ignorance is your ignorance.. and now your guilt is your guilt.

Now continue to deny..
    Dude, I knew nothing about any of that at all, how could I? And, I never saw anyone where I thought....she sure is young....ok?

A sick ass pedo goes looking for kids, that wasn't what was going on there at all. Never saw any obvious kids in any bar.

No pedo guy so stop calling me one, ok?

Believe.
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    Boston Celtics
    Where is anything I ever said that warrants.....you pedo.....let's see it. Yep, there is....0.

Believe.
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    Boston Celtics
    Sailors have been making it with bar girls for ages, this isn't about.....you pedo....at all. We just have too many here who don't get things.

Who goes into bars expecting to find kids in there, well?

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs

Believe.
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    Boston Celtics

translation

I get you are no pedo, and it's classless of me to keep calling you one but I am a legit asshole.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Now think stupid, if I didn't know how old they were how does ....pedo...come into this? THINK...before positng, ok?

Believe.
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    Boston Celtics
    Does anyone here know what a pedo really is? They look for children, ok? Who looks for children in a ing bar?

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Yeah, no kidding. Who and how was this clown exposed anyway?
    He posted a pic that Benefactor chased back to Mason's Photobucket iirc. That blew the whole case open.

Watching the collapse benefactor's Avatar
    Name
    benefactor
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Texas Longhorns
    He posted a pic that Benefactor chased back to Mason's Photobucket iirc. That blew the whole case open.
    It was Chris' photobucket. That led to Chris' Facebook page, which led to Leslie and the rest of the family. Nothing felt better than seeing the little old man who was posting on the other end. I mean, I knew he was full of when he backed out of our bench press agreement and I thought he would be fatter, but the end result was still pretty glorious.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    It was Chris' photobucket. That led to Chris' Facebook page, which led to Leslie and the rest of the family. Nothing felt better than seeing the little old man who was posting on the other end. I mean, I knew he was full of when he backed out of our bench press agreement and I thought he would be fatter, but the end result was still pretty glorious.
    Ah...that's right...Chris. Mason was the last to be discovered.
    Larry and Les were just as expected to me. Judy was disappointing in that she wasn't as old as I pictured when I was doing her diary. I thought she'd be grumpy/bitter looking with one of those old lady hairdos.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Texas Tech Red Raiders
    Just a kid following the old salts around, nodody was at all concerned with the age of anyone, why would you be you are in a bar.

That is not some sick ass pedo, anyone thinking it is is a moron.
    Just keep digging that grave, idiot

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Louisville Cardinals

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    ing 70 years old and has been online for years, still not smart

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs

Post Count
    NBA Team
    Boston Celtics
    College
    Arizona Wildcats
    I think Jerry Sandusky deserves a spot on Mt. Rushmore tbh.

Watching the collapse benefactor's Avatar
    Name
    benefactor
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Texas Longhorns

6X ST MVP
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Iowa Hawkeyes
    Piling onto a guy who already left? Not sure. But all the same.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Arizona State Sun Devils
    forgot about Larry

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    I think Jerry Sandusky deserves a spot on Mt. Rapemore tbh.
    thats's a damn good selection tbh, I would definitely include him over Weinstein.. The tickle monster is 1st ballot all rape team

Piling onto a guy who already left? Not sure. But all the same.
    He hasn't taken a break in 12 years plus.. He's still here, he just hasn't revealed who he is yet

Thread Information