Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    faggy opinion + certainty Mark Celibate's Avatar
    My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    tbh this fiasco should be a wakeup call for Pop and how the league is changing. His asshole, military style of coaching isn't going to work anymore with the way the league is now. Since players are pretty much calling their own shots, they're not going to want to play for some dictator in a small market town.

This isn't the first time San Antonio has had a control freak run an NBA All Star out of time. I'm surprised Pop didn't learn after Robinson was bible-beating Rodman and ran him off to the Bulls where they proceeded to 3-peat

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Kawhi Leonard playing for the Spurs, Lakers fans are like Kiwi who ?
    Kawhi playing for the Raptors, Lakers fans are like... How can Spurs let go super star Kawhi ?

Lakers fans credibility:

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Kawhi Leonard playing for the Spurs, Lakers fans are like Kiwi who ?
    Kawhi playing for the Raptors, Lakers fans are like... How can Spurs let go super star Kawhi ?

Lakers fans credibility:
    You don't deport a superstar in his primePERIOD. FOH son

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    you told us Kawhi was an autist and a bum bro.. you have no right to now.. that's a bit easy

meanwhile spurs fans told you lakers roster was a ing joke since day 1 while you were all but but lonzo but but ingram..

My Team
    Toronto Raptors
    Post Count
    Has a superstar ever been deported against his will - then go on to win a le?!?!

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Lonzo Ball/NBA draft

2017, Los Angeles Lakers
    Round: 1 / Pick: 2

A neverending cycle Trainwreck2100's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    tbh this fiasco should be a wakeup call for Pop and how the league is changing. His asshole, military style of coaching isn't going to work anymore with the way the league is now. Since players are pretty much calling their own shots, they're not going to want to play for some dictator in a small market town.

This isn't the first time San Antonio has had a control freak run an NBA All Star out of time. I'm surprised Pop didn't learn after Robinson was bible-beating Rodman and ran him off to the Bulls where they proceeded to 3-peat
    that's not what happened, someone talked , and kawhi and his people used that as a reason for him to force a trade. Him and pop have a fine relationship apparently

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    They won so much i think they feel okay.

My Team
    Boston Celtics
    Post Count
    that's not what happened, someone talked , and kawhi and his people used that as a reason for him to force a trade. Him and pop have a fine relationship apparently
    It doesn't seem like Pop or anyone else with the Spurs did anything wrong, Kawhi was just looking for a reason to move on to a bigger market (preferably LA), so he and Uncle doctored up a story about how the Spurs mishandled an injury.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Has a superstar ever been deported against his will - then go on to win a le?!?!
    The Rapist forced 3X FMVP, also know as The Carrier, into exile. The Rapist would go on to let down everyone and Daddy went on to ring. You forgot so soon, eh puta Reymundo?

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    The Rapist forced 3X FMVP, also know as The Carrier, into exile. The Rapist would go on to let down everyone and Daddy went on to ring. You forgot so soon, eh puta Reymundo?

After Kobe evicted Shaq, it is Kobe 2, Shaq 1. That is it and that is all.

Shaq gotta live with the fact Kobe repeated as champion without him and will forever have more rangs.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

After Kobe evicted Shaq, it is Kobe 2, Shaq 1. That is it and that is all.

Shaq gotta live with the fact Kobe repeated as champion without him and will forever have more rangs.
    Well, when you let everyone down sooo much and cry and threaten to leave, you got to do what you got to do. The Lakers went and got Rapey Mc Face another broad-shouldered Big Man to carry him. FACT.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Well, when you let everyone down sooo much and cry and threaten to leave, you got to do what you got to do. The Lakers went and got Rapey Mc Face another broad-shouldered Big Man to carry him. FACT.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Bull . Lebron could have beaten both teams in the East with a decent roster. Without Lebron in LA, Kawhi is maybe traded there instead of Toronto. Either way, without KD and with Klay hobbled, Lebron's team could have taken that series.

Thread Information