Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    he was getting double and triple teamed all series, which was the right defensive strategy on toronto's part. he also hit the game tying 3 in game 5 with about a minute left in the game. not actually a choker, tbh.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    He is really one of the most overrated players in league history. Klay is 100% better than Steph..
    Klay is not better. If you watch the games closely you see how much defensive attention Curry gets that opens up the game for his teammates.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    he was getting double and triple teamed all series, which was the right defensive strategy on toronto's part. he also hit the game tying 3 in game 5 with about a minute left in the game. not actually a choker, tbh.
    Stop it. No one was triple teaming curry with Klay and iggy on the floor. Cut it out. And if U would watch the game, you’d see that Klay not only has to score but also guard the best wing on the other team. Curry ain’t guarding Westbrook, Lillard or Kawhi

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    What an amazing player Curry is, if I have my all time team.....

Jabbar
    Jordan
    LeBron
    Magic
    Curry

Only a total know nothing could say anything negative about him, he is the greatest shooter in the history of the game. He has actually changed the way the game is played.

Amazing player, an all timer.
    Having Magic and Lebron in your lineup together is pointless. Drop Magic and put Duncan in there.

My Team
    Charlotte Bobcats
    Post Count
    0 fmvp is pretty glaring tbqh... it will be hard for him to crack top 10 all time with that omission

My Team
    Boston Celtics
    Post Count
    0 fmvp is pretty glaring tbqh... it will be hard for him to crack top 10 all time with that omission
    Not to mention 0-8 on go-ahead shots in the final 20 seconds of playoff games (the most attempt any player has without a make).

That's a really bad statistic for Curry

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    GS beat a hurt Cleveland team in 2015 (no Kyrie or K. Love) then won 73 games and instantly was labeled a Dynasty. Then they lost to Cleveland and went to get KD. They are 1-2 without KD in the Finals. So I can finally stop hearing "Dynasty" associated with Dremond and the Splash Brothers

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I was so refreshing not to have to watch him shimmy one time the whole series.
    got bricking, two other main gots having to leave the games.

Combo of VanVleet and Lowry outshooting Curry while getting NONE of the pamper calls he got.

It was glorious.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Klay has bailed him out so damn much plus he’s always guarded the star guards. Curry very overrated

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Steph

couldn’t guard a midget Drake

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Not to mention 0-8 on go-ahead shots in the final 20 seconds of playoff games (the most attempt any player has without a make).

Especially for the suppossed best shooter of all-time, tbh. I like Curry, but there's definitely some choking gene there.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

True, it gives ammo to the haters, tbh... that said, wasn't Carmelo like leading that ranking as the most clutch by a large margin, despite his teams never winning ?

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    “but he was getting doubled all game long”

people actually using this as an excuse, as if no star player had ever seen a double team until now

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

people actually using this as an excuse, as if no star player had ever seen a double team until now

We've got a job to do. Darth_Pelican's Avatar
    My Team
    New Orleans Pelicans
    Post Count

My Team
    Boston Celtics
    Post Count

That excuse also doesn't apply to the relatively open look he had at the end that would have won it. Ignoring Klaynus and Durant being injured, Kerr drew up a great play at the end to free him up for an open, game winning shot and he missed it.

My Team
    Boston Celtics
    Post Count
    True, it gives ammo to the haters, tbh... that said, wasn't Carmelo like leading that ranking as the most clutch by a large margin, despite his teams never winning ?
    I don't think a lack of clutchness was ever a criticism of Melo. Melo was more criticized for sucking on defense, never becoming a good passer, and never learning how to play within an offense. I don't think anyone disputes that Melo is a good option to take the game winning shot with time running out.
    Last edited by Will Hunting; 06-14-2019 at 03:56 PM.

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    That excuse also doesn't apply to the relatively open look he had at the end that would have won it. Ignoring Klaynus and Durant being injured, Kerr drew up a great play at the end to free him up for an open, game winning shot and he missed it.
    Curry Stans are also trying to claim it was a bad playcall

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I'll just wait until you all stop pretending you didn't spend the last 6 years sucking Curry's .

My Team
    Boston Celtics
    Post Count
    I'll just wait until you all stop pretending you didn't spend the last 6 years sucking Curry's .
    I've been with you the whole time on Curry tbh.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Mein egger

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    In game 7 against Cleveland he went like 0 of 7 in the final 5 minutes of that game. The guy comes up smaller than small in the finals, and he will never be a finals MVP, ever.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Damn, my man HarlemHeat37 needs to chill with the betting .

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Anyone who bet on the Warriors after KD went down was pretty ing stupid. They had a chance but without KD it's not worth the risk.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    lol sons. Hold your horses.

One thing is underperforming a bit on finals but another thing is calling a guy "an overrated chucker", when really nobody rated Curry all that much, and then seeing him become a top 20 player of all-time, tbh.

Thread Information