Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Putting up sub-par finals performances year after year.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Now you show up.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    All those 3s, but when it's needed most...

Take the fcking keys away baseline bum's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    He'd hit that shot almost any other time. But you knew it was going to be off the second he took it. If you need a three in February he's your guy.

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    He has quite the reputation now. And i didn't think it was possible but his defense is actually getting worse

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    He was bar none the best Warrior this series, tbh... injuries to Klay and KD too much to overcome

Enemy of the System Millennial_Messiah's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    He was bar none the best Warrior this series, tbh... injuries to Klay and KD too much to overcome
    Klay was better on offense and defense when he wasn't out injured

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Missed the open shot to send it to Game 7.

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Klay was better on offense and defense when he wasn't out injured
    That was starting to become the interesting thing to me if he had stayed healthy and the Warriors won; would Klay have been the FMVP instead?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    18 seconds left Warriors down 2.
    The play were he tripped over his own foot with apparently no contact by the defense whatsoever?
    Gets awarded two FTs instead of crucial turnover.

Stop slobbering over this guy.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    He is really one of the most overrated players in league history. Klay is 100% better than Steph..

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Mental midget who looks like a raw chicken wing

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    So off.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I was so refreshing not to have to watch him shimmy one time the whole series.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Curry was great in the Finals, as he usually is..I haven't seen a player draw that much attention since prime Shaq, and even he didn't do it to this extent..

The Raptors entire strategy was based on getting the ball out of his hands, even at the expense of leaving Klay wide open all series..

You have to be a real basketball purist to understand Curry's greatness, tbh..
    Last edited by HarlemHeat37; 06-13-2019 at 11:56 PM.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Curry was great in the Finals, as he usually is..I haven't seen a player draw that much attention since prime Shaq, and even if he didn't do it to this extent..

The Raptors entire strategy was based on getting the ball out of his hands, even at the expense of leaving Klay wide open all series..

By purist you mean white

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Another team losing a player of KD's dominance and talent would've gotten completely swept, especially having to carry massive offensive liabilities like Cousins or Draymond, tbh... Curry was basically the only reason this went to 6 (and almost 7) games...

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Curry was great in the Finals, as he usually is..I haven't seen a player draw that much attention since prime Shaq, and even he didn't do it to this extent..

Same attention he draws all season and playoffs long, but somehow on the finals he always seems to shoot a bit worse.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Same attention he draws all season and playoffs long, but somehow on the finals he always seems to shoot a bit worse.
    Sure, he's not Jordan or LeBron or an all-time great big man, but I'd bet that he's comparable to most others in the 11-20 all-time range, in this regard..

Believe.
    My Team
    Boston Celtics
    Post Count
    What an amazing player Curry is, if I have my all time team.....

Jabbar
    Jordan
    LeBron
    Magic
    Curry

Only a total know nothing could say anything negative about him, he is the greatest shooter in the history of the game. He has actually changed the way the game is played.

Amazing player, an all timer.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Sure, he's not Jordan or LeBron or an all-time great big man, but I'd bet that he's comparable to most others in the 11-20 all-time range, in this regard..
    Hey, I'm not saying he isn't great. In fact, I'm one of the few guys that has him currently number 1 in the "current top 10?" thread. I'm just saying that he has now too many sub-par (for his standards) performances to think it's just a coincidence.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I don't think it's surprising that he isn't as dominant as the other top 10ish all-time guys in the Finals..he's a PG, it's a position where you're physically disadvantaged..there's a reason he's the only guy other than Magic who is even near the discussion..

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    He'd hit that shot almost any other time. But you knew it was going to be off the second he took it. If you need a three in February he's your guy.
    exactly when has he ever hit that shot?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I don't think it's surprising that he isn't as dominant as the other top 10ish all-time guys in the Finals..he's a PG, it's a position where you're physically disadvantaged..there's a reason he's the only guy other than Magic who is even near the discussion..
    lol Isiah was more clutch than this feggit

My Team
    Chicago Bulls
    Post Count
    Even Nash & Kidd needed an Alpha

Curry is cute but not a Forward

Thread Information