My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Nash never won a ring. But the dude showed up in every big playoff game that Phoenix played in. It’s not his fault that his best teammate was “puncha fire extinguisher” Amare.

Curry shrinks whenever the lights are the brightest. He blew a 3-1 lead to Kang. Got outplayed by Fred VanVleet tonight. Dude is just mentally weak and a chucker. Imagine if Nash was shooting 12 threes a game like chucker Curry gets to take his numbers would be even better than his MVP years.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Now you show up.

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    (A role player) VanVleet outplayed Curry in a deciding game at Oracle.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    (A role player) VanVleet outplayed Curry in a deciding game at Oracle.
    You're comparing a guy shooting open 3s to a guy getting doubled and tripled 35-feet away from the basket?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Now you show up.
    I already made several posts saying how wrong I was lol I guess one more won’t hurt. Congrats Kawhi. Can’t hate on the force out when he wins a championship. Ended up being the right move and PATFO

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You're comparing a guy shooting open 3s to a guy getting doubled and tripled 35-feet away from the basket?
    That just means there's miles of space to find guys open for easy hoops and then open the game up for himself.

Also, many of VanVleet threes had a degree of difficulty to them. And at least he was money when they were open. Curry missed the wide open three to send the series to Game 7.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Thread should be locked.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    That just means there's miles of space to find guys open for easy hoops and then open the game up for himself.

Also, many of VanVleet threes had a degree of difficulty to them. And at least he was money when they were open. Curry missed the wide open three to send the series to Game 7.
    Did you watch Game 5, the pivotal game that allowed a game 6? Curry hit plenty of big shots in that game, including one that tied it with a minute left.

The Warriors just got outplayed and hustled by a hungrier team. Curry had nothing to do with the team being out of rhythm with key injuries to two future HOF players in back to back games.

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Did you watch Game 5, the pivotal game that allowed a game 6? Curry hit plenty of big shots in that game, including one that tied it with a minute left.

The Warriors just got outplayed and hustled by a hungrier team. Curry had nothing to do with the team being out of rhythm with key injuries to two future HOF players in back to back games.
    Wow, he made some of his shots. Ringing endorsement.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I don’t have the meta-cognition to understand the difference between a role player and somebody who is the focal point of the other team’s defense

just leave me alone and let me play with my Rubix Cube!!

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I don’t have the meta-cognition to understand the difference between a role player and somebody who is the focal point of the other team’s defense

just leave me alone and let me play with my Rubix Cube!!

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    Imagine being called a top 15 player all time, but you choke on the biggest stage constantly, get carried to les, miss every clutch shot you take, chew on your mouthguard like a disgusting animal, get locked down by Kevin ing Love in the biggest possession of your life, and get outplayed by an undrafted guy from Wichita State in the Finals

Take the fcking keys away baseline bum's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Imagine being called a top 15 player all time, but you choke on the biggest stage constantly, get carried to les, miss every clutch shot you take, chew on your mouthguard like a disgusting animal, get locked down by Kevin ing Love in the biggest possession of your life, and get outplayed by an undrafted guy from Wichita State in the Finals
    Imagine this being your signature Finals moment

My Team
    Boston Celtics
    Post Count

Thread Information