Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
    6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    No. I've never seen a "great" shooter airball so many threes / shots. He's a product of these NBA rules that allow no contact on the arc.

He'd have been checked at half court or full court back in the day. These ten feet behind the line threes would've been rare.

faggy opinion + certainty Mark Celibate's Avatar
    My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    profound analysis

Board Man Comes Home Clipper Nation's Avatar
    My Team
    Los Angeles Clippers
    Post Count
    Yeah, if only he was as good as Jimmer Fredette.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Definitely something that's holding back Curry in the all time debate is the lack of true dominant playoff series, iconic playoff moments and the fmvp that continues to escape his grasp but he's still the best shooter of all time.

He's still relatively young though and if KD leaves Curry might be able to return to 2015 form.

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Definitely something that's holding Curry back in the all time debate is the lack of true dominant playoff series, iconic playoff moments and the fmvp that continuous to escape his grasp but he's still the best shooter of all time.

He's still relatively young though and if KD leaves Curry might be able to return to 2015 form.
    League has evolved. There will be no return to (lucky) 2015 for Curry.

Curry needs KD, but KD doesn't need Curry. Curry and Donkey need KD more than Klay need KD for that matter. That's why they begged for him to come.

Take the fcking keys away baseline bum's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Definitely something that's holding back Curry in the all time debate is the lack of true dominant playoff series, iconic playoff moments and the fmvp that continues to escape his grasp but he's still the best shooter of all time.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Curry needs KD, but KD doesn't need Curry.
    That makes no sense since KD was the one who left OKC to join Curry's team and GS was the team stopping KD from reaching the Finals at the time.

Curry is the system, KD said it himself. They often look like dog without Curry, he opens up the floor for KD to comfortably pad his stats, see the last couple of Finals for example.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    https://www.basketball-reference.com...ct_career.html

Among those not living in paint he is tops - I despise him and Durant but they are greats

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    This is so bad . Curry is not only one of the, if not the best shooter of all time, he’s one of the best players of all time.

My Team
    Golden State Warriors
    Post Count
    League has evolved. There will be no return to (lucky) 2015 for Curry.

Curry needs KD, but KD doesn't need Curry. Curry and Donkey need KD more than Klay need KD for that matter. That's why they begged for him to come.
    OMFG

This gotta be the worst take ever

Curry is 24-1 in his last 25 games without KD

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    OMFG

This gotta be the worst take ever

Curry is 24-1 in his last 25 games without KD
    Yea, he's a regular season champion.

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    That makes no sense since KD was the one who left OKC to join Curry's team and GS was the team stopping KD from reaching the Finals at the time.

Curry is the system, KD said it himself. They often look like dog without Curry, he opens up the floor for KD to comfortably pad his stats, see the last couple of Finals for example.
    I was speaking of going forward. Yea, we all know KD took the beta path by going to GS. Curry not going to win any more MVPs. League figured him out. He was just a continuation of Steve Nash. Nobody believes he's a closer.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Curry isn't as dominant as KD. KD is the best player in the game. Curry is up there pretty high, but his defense weighs him down. You have to understand he's a 2x MVP because of his offense. That's pretty good shooting. Give the guy credit, he's enabled the franchise to keep winning by not crying about having someone else share the spotlight in Oakland.

My Team
    Chicago Bulls
    Post Count
    In the postseason?

Rex Chapman more clutch than all these mental midgets you guys are debating over.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    In the postseason?

Rex Chapman more clutch than all these mental midgets you guys are debating over.
    Yeah, this year will be his 5th consecutive Finals appearance assuming he gets there. Rex do that?

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Curry 1-9 3's today.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Curry's career 3pt% is higher than Westbrook's career FG%.

He's shot over 40% from 3pt land 10 years in a row. His worst percentage from three for a season was 41.1%.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Curry's career 3pt% is higher than Westbrook's career FG%.

He's shot over 40% from 3pt land 10 years in a row. His worst percentage from three for a season was 41.1%.
    Not only that, it’s even more impressive that it’s not just catch and shoot. He hits at that clip with every different type of shot possible; assisted or not.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Rex Chapman? Completely average shooter who can't even compare to Manu or Sean Elliot.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Not only that, it’s even more impressive that it’s not just catch and shoot. He hits at that clip with every different type of shot possible; assisted or not.
    His deep range % is even higher IIRC
    (like between the logo and the 3 pr line)

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You'd almost be taken back on how stupid this take is and then you see Alt(ar) Boy made this thread...

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    there isn't really a close second

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Curry isn't as dominant as KD. KD is the best player in the game.
    Ya I'm sure if you traded Greak Freak for Durbeta the Warriors would be worse and the Bucks would be better.

FOH.

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Curry 3-10 3FG Gm1, 3-13 3FG Gm2

Where would the Warriors be without that?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Curry 3-10 3FG Gm1, 3-13 3FG Gm2

Where would the Warriors be without that?
    Didn’t he dislocate his finger early in game 2?

Thread Information