Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Because he is so much better than DDR in todays NBA. The guy shoots, is big, and has balls. Defends better than DDR, and played well in the playoffs while literally being guarder by three defenders the whole series. Plus, he'll be easily tradeable after a year if needed.

IND is not so stupid to take DDR, unfortunately.
    he also plays off the ball more and doesn't need a high usage rate to average 20

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I'm still surprised at the Bogdonovic trade rumors. This guy isn't good, gets paid a lot and is older than Demar. Why would he be a good candidate for a trade
    Because he’s a euro I can rule under him thumb.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Because he’s a euro I can rule under him thumb.

Because he is a euro and he will actually run the play the coach calls.

Pronouns: Your/Dad TheGreatYacht's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The CIA Pop schtick lol...

No other way to spin Pop's mash potatoes brain than to pretend he did it on purpose instead of being a re .

All of you gots found it hilarious last year when he got deported/ "shipped to NBA Siberia" by Pop as punishment.

Every game is game 1 Seventyniner's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Many teams are going into win-now mode with the Warriors looking vulnerable. The price for guys like Beal and Covington is going to go way up.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Yeah AD is a walking Vagina no way he goes through a whole season without being injured and old man Lebron is rolling the dice every game when it comes to injury.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I'm still surprised at the Bogdonovic trade rumors. This guy isn't good, gets paid a lot and is older than Demar. Why would he be a good candidate for a trade
    Because he is so much better than DDR in todays NBA. The guy shoots, is big, and has balls. Defends better than DDR, and played well in the playoffs while literally being guarder by three defenders the whole series. Plus, he'll be easily tradeable after a year if needed.

IND is not so stupid to take DDR, unfortunately.
    he also plays off the ball more and doesn't need a high usage rate to average 20

Bogdanovic shot over 42% from three last year-- that alone would change the offense and give White, Murray, & Walker more room to operate... Demar's got a nice 90s style game, but his No 3/No D profile just isn't suited to the modern NBA.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Bogdanovic has a similar playing style to Belinelli in that he's a complementary piece on offense. We would need someone else to run the offense for him in order to make the team stronger. He's also looking to get paid a lot for his season in Indiana so I'm not sure if a 20 million or more multi year contract is worth what he can bring.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Bojan had zero blocks for the season. Patty probably had more blocks than that. His defense is reported really bad, but it could be an anomaly for all I know.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Bojan had zero blocks for the season. Patty probably had more blocks than that. His defense is reported really bad, but it could be an anomaly for all I know.
    it's mediocre, not traffic cone level like Beli. He guarded LeBron 2 years ago in the post season and did a decent job. So if he's engaged he can at least be average and Pop always gets players to play D. Spurs would need to pair him up with a small ball PF who's a good defender which makes the signing that much more difficult

Thread Information