Disgusting.

Aguero the scapegoat

Realistic Spurs Fan Amuseddaysleeper's Avatar
    My Team
    FC Barcelona
    Post Count
    Argentina needs ref assitance against qatar
    Disgusting.
    LOL. Qatar were outplayed and ed up in midfield time and time again.

Venezuela will beat Argentina, theybdestroyed tjem last time.

Argentina’s defense is woeful. The attack actually created chances today but against a more competent attack and midfield they’ll be put down soon.

I hate otamendi

My Team
    Real Madrid CF
    Post Count

I really wanted to bet against Argentina next game, but they're getting a beatable Venezuela team..smh..

Expecting a 1-0 game..

My Team
    Germany
    Post Count
    One goal in the entire group stage from the food stamp spot and bailed out by his teammates in the qualification game.

If that was anybody else Amused would be calling him finished

My Team
    CA River Plate
    Post Count
    I really wanted to bet against Argentina next game, but they're getting a beatable Venezuela team..smh..

Expecting a 1-0 game..
    Venezuela is solid, tbh. A much more cohesive and organized group than this ty Argentina side. Venezuela already curb stomped Argentina in a friendly not too long ago. If the line difference is big enough in favour of Argentina, you should definitely throw a couple of bucks on it, imho.

65 tons of American pride Canyonero's Avatar
    My Team
    CA River Plate
    Post Count

Expecting a 1-0 game..
    Go ahead. Easiest bet ever tbh.

My Team
    FC Barcelona
    Post Count
    One goal in the entire group stage from the food stamp spot and bailed out by his teammates in the qualification game.

If that was anybody else Amused would be calling him finished
    The whole team has been . Today was the first game where they could even get Aguero the ball.

If Ronaldo played like that today you’d be calling him incredible despite him constantly being outshined by his own teammates in the finals more times than not.

My Team
    FC Barcelona
    Post Count

Expecting a 1-0 game..
    Venezuela smoked Argentina fairly recently for what it’s worth.

My Team
    Germany
    Post Count
    The whole team has been . Today was the first game where they could even get Aguero the ball.

If Ronaldo played like that today you’d be calling him incredible despite him constantly being outshined by his own teammates in the finals more times than not.
    And more often than not Ronaldo did the heavy lifting and carried his teams throughout the entire knockout stage. Midget is usually just along for the ride, hence the difference between his group stage and KO stage numbers. Example, midget not scoring a single goal in the KO stage when Argentina made the WC final in 2014

And more often than not Ronaldo did the heavy lifting and carried his teams throughout the entire knockout stage. Midget is usually just along for the ride, hence the difference between his group stage and KO stage numbers. Example, midget not scoring a single goal in the KO stage when Argentina made the WC final in 2014
    How even won Best player with 0 goals in Knockout stages

Venezuela is solid, tbh. A much more cohesive and organized group than this ty Argentina side. Venezuela already curb stomped Argentina in a friendly not too long ago. If the line difference is big enough in favour of Argentina, you should definitely throw a couple of bucks on it, imho.
    I'll bet on them regardless since Argentina is always a massive public favorite and there's always value betting against them, but the style Venezuela played in this group stage doesn't really exploit Argentina's weaknesses IMO..they were conservative against all 3 opponents, even Bolivia, and they should have gotten killed against both Brazil and Peru(4 combined disallowed goals and 4 posts in those 2 games )

This is a really poor Argentina team, though, shockingly unorganized and lacking in fluidity..I've watched all their games and I can't remember more than like 10 combined minutes of smooth attacking..

I expect 1-0 for either team, wouldn't be surprised if it's 0-0..

My Team
    Argentina
    Post Count
    Need 3 VARs against Venezuela, IMO

My Team
    FC Barcelona
    Post Count
    This is the problem with Ronaldo fans, they only see goals and nothing else.

Without an elite midfield and the Bernard Silva’s and modric’s doing the heavy lifting to keep the tea running Ronaldo looked incredibly ordinary. When’s the last time Ronaldo won motm without scoring or assisting? He’s a poacher.

Funny how barely anyone relevant calls Ronaldo the GOAT, yet Messi is always mentioned with the all time greats.

My Team
    FC Barcelona
    Post Count
    And when Barca goes far its almost always Messi who is unanimously their best player.

Barca’s second leading scorer in recent times is own goal while Ronaldo gets to play with multiple players who are in the top ten all time for CL goals scored.

Imagine no matter how poor you are in the finals knowing you’ll ALWAYS have a teammate bail you out, whether it’s Guedes, Eder, Ramos or Bale.

Veteran
    My Team
    Real Madrid CF
    Post Count
    Now let's not start talking about how good Venezuela is. Argentina is still the favourite.

My Team
    Colombia
    Post Count
    How the do cheating nazi evitas get Venezuela if they were in 2nd place????

ing cheating evita s

My Team
    CA River Plate
    Post Count
    How the do cheating nazi evitas get Venezuela if they were in 2nd place????

ing cheating evita s
    CIA Scaloni, tbh.

My Team
    CA River Plate
    Post Count
    CIAloni.

My Team
    Real Madrid CF
    Post Count
    at Suarez appealing for a handball against a goalkeeper

Thread Information