My Team
    Portugal
    Post Count
    Brazil about to be eliminated by Paraguay again tbh, sucks

If only Neymar could save these bums..

My Team
    Germany
    Post Count
    Midget's choking rubbing off on Coutinho at Barca.

Missing a penalty in a loss on this stage would be life-altering I don't know how they recover after that..

Midget's choking rubbing off on Coutinho at Barca.
    That was Firminho who missed, I don't know why the announced kept saying Coutinho..

My Team
    Germany
    Post Count
    That was Firminho who missed, I don't know why the announced kept saying Coutinho..
    Why would you ruin my midget hate session with facts?

Btw, who do you got tomorrow in Venezuela vs Argentina?

My Team
    Portugal
    Post Count
    Firmino had a putrid game tonight and to top it off choked a PK in the end... He has to be one of the most pedestrian players I've ever seen play for Brazil tbh

My Team
    Portugal
    Post Count
    People thinking Brazil are contenders when we can barely squeak by ing Paraguay on PKs after being a man up for a whole half

My Team
    CA River Plate
    Post Count
    People thinking Brazil are contenders when we can barely squeak by ing Paraguay on PKs after being a man up for a whole half
    Who the is gonna prevent them from contending for the le in the final, Venezuela, the tiest Argentinian side of my lifetime?

Veteran
    Post Count
    between var and the low level of play, im finding it very hard to watch most of these games, and im not referring just to national teams.
    as for this copa, literally anyone could win it, there isnt a single solid team in the entire tournament. argentina and brasil are ghosts of their former selves, their weakest points are their former best attributes, theyve totally lost their iden y.

My Team
    Club Tijuana
    Post Count
    between var and the low level of play, im finding it very hard to watch most of these games, and im not referring just to national teams.
    as for this copa, literally anyone could win it, there isnt a single solid team in the entire tournament. argentina and brasil are ghosts of their former selves, their weakest points are their former best attributes, theyve totally lost their iden y.
    Same with Germany. Seems only Spain and Italy still have their iden y.

My Team
    France
    Post Count
    Brazil

My Team
    Portugal
    Post Count
    Who the is gonna prevent them from contending for the le in the final, Venezuela, the tiest Argentinian side of my lifetime?
    I can say the exact same about this Brazilian team Argentina might not be playing well (then again neither is Brazil) but you're at least just as talented as Brazil and you have the so called goat on your team. Plus you know the ers are going to show up against us and Brazil will fold under pressure as per usual tbh

I really wanted us to win this thing just because that got neymar isn't playing but I just dont see it (he wouldn't have made a difference fwiw)

My Team
    Portugal
    Post Count

My Team
    Real Madrid CF
    Post Count
    I moved in to a new place today, the movers have happened to be from Colombia and Chile

Holy the banter

My Team
    France
    Post Count
    I can say the exact same about this Brazilian team Argentina might not be playing well (then again neither is Brazil) but you're at least just as talented as Brazil and you have the so called goat on your team. Plus you know the ers are going to show up against us and Brazil will fold under pressure as per usual tbh

I really wanted us to win this thing just because that got neymar isn't playing but I just dont see it (he wouldn't have made a difference fwiw)
    I'm going to watch this game.. should have been 14 wc final for the historical dimension tbh..

pity to see Brazil struggling for near 10 years.. CBF is probably the worst soccer organization in the world, probably not as bad as Argentina but close. e is a solid coach but I don't believe he can do much with this corrupted organization..

My Team
    France
    Post Count
    I moved in to a new place today, the movers have happened to be from Colombia and Chile

Holy the banter
    no room for being stressed out there.. it will happen when it will happen, no need to melt down

My Team
    Real Madrid CF
    Post Count
    no room for being stressed out there.. it will happen when it will happen, no need to melt down
    Those dudes are intense tbh

We also made fun of Messi

65 tons of American pride Canyonero's Avatar
    My Team
    CA River Plate
    Post Count
    Good run for Argentina, no shame in losing against the future champions. Now let's aim for that 3rd place trophy.

Also GODmani

Messi getting carried by his teamates per par

My Team
    CA River Plate
    Post Count
    They started like they figured something out, but nah, after 20 minutes it was the same as always. Venezuela tiki-taked us to death. ing Venezuela

If Brazil doesn't win comfortably by, at the very very least, a 2 goals difference, you can ban me from the site, tbh.

My Team
    Colombia
    Post Count
    Why the is false cow out there with ma Berra os???

ing cancer

My Team
    Colombia
    Post Count
    What?????
    That was a goal by chile

What d ??????
    fifa

Thread Information