Page 10 of 12 FirstFirst ... 6789101112 LastLast
    My Team
    Chicago Bulls
    Post Count
    NBA and the Cowboys are their only real interests.
    Internationally Lebron is far less marketable than Kobe or Shaq. The international community views James as a typical American hoodrat.

Kobe had Gasol, Duncan had Ginobili and Parker...... James just has a bunch of black americans

The growth of the NBA has stalled or even declined during "the Lebron Era".
    Last edited by FrostKing; 06-18-2019 at 02:04 AM.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    basically got rid of last 4yrs of tanking draft picks for ad

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Agreed. That's a good way of looking at it. Or as baseline bum would say, we traded our trash for AD

My Team
    Toronto Raptors
    Post Count
    Still enough of em left for LeBron to apply the coup de grace.

Congrats, BTW. You guys deserved it after being kicked in the balls so many times the last several years
    Thanks brah. Just like in 2016, the streets of SF were satisfyingly quiet after the win. My boss and some others tried to play the injury card but I shut that down with a Steph Curry quote post 2015 le

My Team
    Phoenix Suns
    Post Count
    Agreed. That's a good way of looking at it. Or as baseline bum would say, we traded our trash for AD
    I still can't believe that the Pelicans were willing to risk a package built around someone with a career threatening injury, I didn't think there was any way the Lakers would be able to move Ingram until he was back on the court and it was clear there wasn't anything to worry about.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    I still can't believe that the Pelicans were willing to risk a package built around someone with a career threatening injury, I didn't think there was any way the Lakers would be able to move Ingram until he was back on the court and it was clear there wasn't anything to worry about.
    I think he's been cleared for physical activity. I'm sure Pels have his Medical too.

He's the only one I wanted to keep.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    I think he's been cleared for physical activity. I'm sure Pels have his Medical too.

Me too...
    I think Zo can be good...
    But he has so much to work on... Drawing fouls, FT% and lack of aggression are all concerns let alone his PITA father...

We've got a job to do. Darth_Pelican's Avatar
    My Team
    New Orleans Pelicans
    Post Count
    I think the package was built around the #4 pick more than anything tbh... especially if they can flip that pick for someone like Beal, which they're still working on.

My Team
    Phoenix Suns
    Post Count

The fact they got to keep Kuzma was a good enough victory imo, I'd take Kuzma over the #4 pick in a weak draft.

Kyrie should be banging on their door trying to sign with them but that won't happen. They should seriously try to get D'Tective back if Brooklyn lets him go.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    well i never liked him, so i'm not too concerned.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The fact they got to keep Kuzma was a good enough victory imo, I'd take Kuzma over the #4 pick in a weak draft.

Kyrie should be banging on their door trying to sign with them but that won't happen. They should seriously try to get D'Tective back if Brooklyn lets him go.
    they still need to pay kuzma and he hasn't done much in his career nor shown much mental toughness.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

I’m not sure you can play Kuzma big minutes at the 3. Their 4 and 5 are Lebron and AD. Kuzma is not the best fit next to them. I won’t be surprised if they trade Kuzma soon for a proper wing or a guard.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count

I didn't know he had handles like that.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I’m surprised the Pels agreed to this trade. No one of value and the #4 pick in a shallow draft??? #pelicanswereplucked

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I’m surprised the Pels agreed to this trade. No one of value and the #4 pick in a shallow draft??? #pelicanswereplucked
    Agreed. Lonzo is trash. Hart is just a solid back up pg. Ingram is a guy who could get 20 on a bad team but it will be empty stats. Pels are hoping the draft picks they get from the Lakers will turn into something.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    and future draft picks as well

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    https://streamable.com/fgmzb

Fat Mona: "Lakers forgot about creating max space in the Anthony Davis trade and went back to Pelicans to try and rework trade"

My Team
    New Orleans Hornets
    Post Count
    Oopslinka

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    "mo wagner is a pretty good player"

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You know the Laker organization is run by straight clowns when the literal biggest mouthpiece for the team, the one who gets her info straight from dumpster diving at Jeanie's house....is ting on the front office.

My Team
    Chicago Bulls
    Post Count
    > WE ACQUIRED LEBRON

We've got a job to do. Darth_Pelican's Avatar
    My Team
    New Orleans Pelicans
    Post Count

I didn't know he had handles like that.

My Team
    Chicago Bulls
    Post Count
    Zion + Grayson + Frank + Okafor

Trajan Alaskan Sniper GM

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Agreed. Lonzo is trash. Hart is just a solid back up pg. Ingram is a guy who could get 20 on a bad team but it will be empty stats. Pels are hoping the draft picks they get from the Lakers will turn into something.

My Team
    Houston Rockets
    Post Count
    https://streamable.com/fgmzb

Fat Mona: "Lakers forgot about creating max space in the Anthony Davis trade and went back to Pelicans to try and rework trade"

Thread Information