Page 6 of 13 FirstFirst ... 2345678910 ... LastLast
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    shoulda just sent him to the clips tbh. tobias and2 firsts
    Tobias is a nice player but he's not any less of a fake star than DeRozan is. He's in line for a big payday too.

It would've been interesting to see what PATFO could've done with two late lottery picks though.

My Team
    Toronto Raptors
    Post Count
    don't see pop moving demar. he cares about ddr's feeling too much

the move would be out of character for pop. yeah, pop moved malik and hill but demar is different (sensitive) beast altogether.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Let’s see what the details are around the other first round picks before we fully lambast one side. If there are a bunch of pick swaps and protections in place to make sure NO gets to roll the picks until a certain year when they are lottery picks, that’ll look a lot different than two picks in the near future that are in the 20s.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Tobias is a nice player but he's not any less of a fake star than DeRozan is. He's in line for a big payday too.

It would've been interesting to see what PATFO could've done with two late lottery picks though.
    at least he can shoot and doesnt suffer chronic dperession

My Team
    Cleveland Cavaliers
    Post Count
    They added LeBron last year and AD this year. They are well on their way now.
    People said the same thing when the Lakers traded for Dwight Howard.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The picks are potentially valuable because the Lakers are injury prone and will probably choke a season.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    So much for pops warning to not deal with la

Make a trade steal
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    People said the same thing when the Lakers traded for Dwight Howard.
    Lakers are a team that isn't afraid to make bold moves and they eventually trade their way to les. It has happened in the past Kobe/Shaq and will happen again.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    What happened to the Spurs trading DDR and getting the #4 pick? C'mon spurstalk.

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    What happened to the Spurs trading DDR and getting the #4 pick? C'mon spurstalk.
    We are living in the darkest timeline, dreams don’t come true here.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Davis is a injury prone

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Lakers are a team that isn't afraid to make bold moves and they eventually trade their way to les. It has happened in the past Kobe/Shaq and will happen again.
    I would say Ujiri trading Demar for #2 was a bold move knowing #2 has a high chance of bolting. He took a risk on trading for a 1 year rental and ended up winning a le. The Lakers don't ever have to make bold moves because players like Davis try to force their way to LA. So GTFO here with your nonsense. You are a typical closet Laker fan.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Shaq signed as a free agent, and then they traded him in his prime to the Heat and helped them ring before the Lakers did again.

Kobe was hardly a bold move. Basically the George Hill/Kawhi grade 15 years earlier.

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I would say Ujiri trading Demar for #2 was a bold move knowing #2 has a high chance of bolting. He took a risk on trading for a 1 year rental and ended up winning a le. The Lakers don't ever have to make bold moves because players like Davis try to force their way to LA. So GTFO here with your nonsense. You are a typical closet Laker fan.
    I wouldn't say it was a bold move at all. To me it was a no lose situation. You gamble and you get a top 5 player for a potential championship and at the same time get rid of a bad contract in demar derozan. His gamble paid off. I don't think demar is as bad as most do here but for Toronto his contract was bad and the team had stagnated with him.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    WTF are you talking about. If you mean bold moves like breaking NBA rules, tampering then you're onto something. LAs a desireable location. Lakers have taken advantage of that for years. A near idiot GM and owner would be successful there. They have proven though a complete idiot can’t.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Just cause DeRozan can't get us #4 it doesn't mean it's off the table generally cause of the trade.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Three first rounders including the fourth overall pick. Don’t love Ingram or Ball but a lotto ticket with them. And Hart, who I love as a role player.

... compared to the 29th pick and a decent center two years from getting paid, and a net negative SG
    You're forgetting the $5 million the Spurs sent the Raps in this trade. The WORST trade in Spurs history.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Damn 3 first round picks and 3 players.

My Team
    Cleveland Cavaliers
    Post Count
    Spurs will probably win a championship again, too. Probably not until at least 2040 and most likely not in San Antonio but it will happen again.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Nawlins needs to draft Zion and Hunter.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You're forgetting the $5 million the Spurs sent the Raps in this trade. The WORST trade in Spurs history.
    Doesn’t matter much in the grand scheme of things

Oh wait it does! They can’t even go out and buy a pick now this year from a cheap ass owner like the Bulls or Suns: http://www.cbafaq.com/salarycap.htm#Q98

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Pelicans on Lakers in this trade, I have no clue why everyone is so high on empty-stat AD. Dude hasn't won a ing thing. DeMar Derozan and Kyle ing Lowry did way more than AD.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Is Kawhi Lakers bound?

Thread Information