Page 9 of 13 FirstFirst ... 5678910111213 LastLast
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The future is , but that's alright, Spurs had their day and drew some tears outta 12be doing it. Life is good.

I mean this pic is really why you're here trollin' isn't it? That hit y'all hard. It still hurts.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    So, let’s recap:

The 4th pick in a pretty widely acknowledged 3 player draft.
    Blood clot
    Broke shot
    Role player PG
    2 ty late 1st rounders

Oh, and NO has just become the NBAs farm team. They knuckled under, bent over, and took out the lakers trash the next morning. Agents now know they are an easy mark. Look for the Zion trade demand in 3 years.
    Actually, the League traded Zion for AD + some change.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The League gave Zion to NO for this reason.

The two GS injuries complicate the plans a bit, now they have to force a few more trades to have another attractive team.

My Team
    Toronto Raptors
    Post Count
    tbh

lebron >>> busted, bitter kobe
    AD >>> that version of howard

My Team
    Toronto Raptors
    Post Count
    it's real dumb how much blowback lebron got for not getting the lakers to the POs.

no one (including myself) wanted to trade kawhi for lakers' trash. lakers' trash was literally lebron's team and he still had a chance of dragging them to the POs if he hadn't got hurt.

if KD or even kawhi was on the lakers instead of lebron last year, they wouldn't have made the POs either.

lakeshow on the verge of being something real. spurs fans doubting them the way they doubted kawhi after the trade TBH.

My Team
    Toronto Raptors
    Post Count
    also, the reports of kobe recruiting hard for kyrie

kobe wants to pit kyrie against lebron. kyrie is already kobe lite.

if kobe really wanted this laker team to succeed then he would've recruited kemba. any chip lebron wins with la hurts kobe.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Kyrie going to the Lakers as well

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Why we didn't offer Murray, White, Walker, Jakob, Bellinelli and Bertans expiring, #19,29 and 3 future picks? We could have beaten Lakers offer!

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Lakers are now the heavy favorite to win the le and having a cake walk to the finals!

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Whoa great deal for Griffin and NO. These picks all the way to 2025 have the chance to make it the new Boston Brooklyn deal.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Whoa great deal for Griffin and NO. These picks all the way to 2025 have the chance to make it the new Boston Brooklyn deal.
    All those picks are late first round, lol griffin

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Why we didn't offer Murray, White, Walker, Jakob, Bellinelli and Bertans expiring, #19,29 and 3 future picks? We could have beaten Lakers offer!
    Yeah right, so that AD leaves next summer and we become a lottery team for the next 5 years

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    LaVar Ball says Lakers will never win a championship without Lonzo!

So, there's that....

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Everything depends on LeBron's health and possible regression. LeBron can be LeBron for two years max then we take over again because their front office remains trash even if they will have AD

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Yeah right, so that AD leaves next summer and we become a lottery team for the next 5 years
    It gives you chance to win the le, and that's worth it...

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Has anyone already pointed out the disparity between the haul Griffin got for a disgruntled franchise player that was adamant about an LA destination all season in effect tanking his value versus the impoverished dregs Buford got for a disgruntled franchise player that was adamant about an LA destination all season in effect tanking his value? Oh minus a 5 million dollar kicker as well.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Has anyone already pointed out the disparity between the haul Griffin got for a disgruntled franchise player that was adamant about an LA destination all season in effect tanking his value versus the impoverished dregs Buford got for a disgruntled franchise player that was adamant about an LA destination all season in effect tanking his value? Oh minus a 5 million dollar kicker as well.
    Somewhat different cir stances. AD signaled he would only sign with a specific team. Kwitter signaled he would only sign with a team in a specific city PLUS no one knew if he was going to have to play in the wheel chair league when he did.

SA fan since 03 playoffs spursparker9's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    LaVar Ball says Lakers will never win a championship without Lonzo!

So, there's that....
    He also said he would beat MJ 1 on 1.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Somewhat different cir stances. AD signaled he would only sign with a specific team. Kwitter signaled he would only sign with a team in a specific city PLUS no one knew if he was going to have to play in the wheel chair league when he did.
    So the trade with only one defined market got a more significant haul than the trade with double the potential markets. That's an even worse look for Buford!
    Had 1 team to trade to yet still managed to get a good haul. I was told that was impossible.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Yep

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    In today's NBA, a high scoring center is fools gold. He must shoot consistently 60% or higher to match a 40% three point shooter. The worth of a center now is block shots, rebounds, and the ability to defend on the perimeter. There is a reason New Orleans never did well even though it had some decent talent. They key for LA, is not Davis and James, but rather the talent the put in the other three positions. Kuzma can shoot and will help, but just adding vets like they did last year did not work.

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Yeah we really should have got a better haul for Kawhi, we messed up badly there.. Nothing that can be done about it now, just have to hope PATFO are able to fix this I guess.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    It's just insane how a team can be mismanaged, season after season. Lottery pick after another with no ability to develop those young players. Get caught tampering. GM resigns through the media. And they still end up with two gems wanting to join them.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    seriously tho, how come pop couldnt pull off a deal like this for kawhi
    Stop blaming pop and start blaming neph. He put Spurs in a horrivle spot and those teams offer was never that great because no one knew neph's health status.

PATFO is best in the business but even they can get bent over a barrell in the right cir stances.

neph. And anyone that doesn't comprehend that.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    It's just insane how a team can be mismanaged, season after season. Lottery pick after another with no ability to develop those young players. Get caught tampering. GM resigns through the media. And they still end up with two gems wanting to join them.
    Yes. They were born on third and think they hit a triple. And their fan base are all enormously en led nozzles that expect a homerun.

them.

Thread Information