Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Lost in all the chaos is how ing re ed Ainge has been. He ruined what should of been another dynasty for the Celtics by overvaluing all his assets and letting rival contenders surpass his team.

My Team
    New Orleans Pelicans
    Post Count
    Lost in all the chaos is how ing re ed Ainge has been. He ruined what should of been another dynasty for the Celtics by overvaluing all his assets and letting rival contenders surpass his team.
    Yup. He basically couldn't capitalize on the Nets trade.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Yeah he lost Leonard and now Davis

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Cheap bas s get what they deserve. Bargain bin pieces instead of spending on a real talent

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Will Hunting get your hummingbird ass in here and this shiiiiiiiiiiiiit!!!

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    AD didn’t want to go to Boston

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    AD didn’t want to go to Boston
    Who would tbh? It’s almost as trash as SA and they have high tax.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Celtics

Went from contender to being irrelevant again

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Front offices over valuing glamorous names on offense instead of building a working team that can win in the playoffs.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Lost Iriving to Brooklyn too, the franchise he got the majority of his haul in picks. It's very likely Irving already has a verbal commitment from Butler to team up before Irving signed with ROC Nation.

My Team
    New Orleans Hornets
    Post Count
    Kicker is that if Horford opts into his $30M salary, Celtics don't have a max contract slot to pursue plan B after losing out on Davis. They'd have roughly $15 million in cap space, and that's if they let Rozier walk. If they keep Rozier, they'd basically have roughly the amount of the MLE in cap room. That might be enough for someone like Nikola Mirotic?? Not so encouraging as a consolation prize when Kawhi and Davis were priority targets last two years.

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Not trading for Kawhi was a huge mistake. The rest looks like nitpicking.

notthewordsofonewhokneels Thread's Avatar
    My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Yeah he lost Leonard and now Davis
    You got nary room, ducks. Sure, Media protects Pop's ass when you lost that :::"It's a good haul for Leonard. Well, it's not a good haul, it could even be called a great haul. Well, not a great haul, but, at least a good haul. I am so surprised he was able to come out of this Leonard catastr...I mean situation looking like the winner. But, that's Pop. He always comes out on top...that catastr...I mean that situation down in the south Florida some years ago withstanding."

C'mon, ducks, you're sitting there with your in your hand jealous as a mother humper. I see thru you. Nothing's changed here. You're still acting the ass, in denial & completely adorable.

They was stringin' your gd ropes down there, selling your on the boob tubes. You had it knocked & somehow showed back up in Texas without it, because Duncan wouldn't let go.

Let us proceed...

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    & Spurts too. Pretending like you never had Leonard, like he's a gd Indian at the door. You ain't changed a bit either. Still think your don't stink. Still stuck up, nose to the sky. You never want to stipulate. "Oh, we have all these players for Leonard. Oh, look, a slew of 'em. It's like Xmas morning, guys. I'm so happy. You know what? It's not a bad thing losing Leonard. You know what it is? Yes, I God's, it's a good thing."

Jesus H. Christ, look at ya!

My Team
    New Orleans Pelicans
    Post Count
    You got nary room, ducks. Sure, Media protects Pop's ass when you lost that :::"It's a good haul for Leonard. Well, it's not a good haul, it could even be called a great haul. Well, not a great haul, but, at least a good haul. I am so surprised he was able to come out of this Leonard catastr...I mean situation looking like the winner. But, that's Pop. He always comes out on top...that catastr...I mean that situation down in the south Florida some years ago withstanding."

C'mon, ducks, you're sitting there with your in your hand jealous as a mother humper. I see thru you. Nothing's changed here. You're still acting the ass, in denial & completely adorable.

They was stringin' your gd ropes down there, selling your on the boob tubes. You had it knocked & somehow showed back up in Texas without it, because Duncan wouldn't let go.

Let us proceed...
    Bend over, I'll show you a great haul.

Take the fcking keys away baseline bum's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

What a joke that er was. Don't tell me they don't win the le this year had they swapped Tatum and picks for Leonard last summer. And they would have kept Kyrie too. As bitter as it was seeing Kawhi ring right after forcing his way out of San Antonio, I ing loved seeing Boston and Philly go down in flames after refusing to give up any worthy assets for him. Especially the way Philly's season ended to him. And seeing Philly wouldn't trade Fultz for Leonard but ended up trading him for ing Jonathan Simmons. LOL Boston and Philly.
    Last edited by baseline bum; 06-16-2019 at 08:41 AM.

Take the fcking keys away baseline bum's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    ing asshole Thread, I see your bandwagoning ass.

Congrats, er

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count

Let us proceed...
    Cubby!!!!!!!!! Sweetheart!!!!!!!!! Pumpkinpuss!!!!!!!!!

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Lmao not trading jaylen brown for kawhi

ing idiots, good, all boston sports.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Lol and the sperms front office is what

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Cubby!!!!!!!!! Sweetheart!!!!!!!!! Pumpkinpuss!!!!!!!!!
    The old pumpkinpuss!!!

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    ing asshole Thread, I see your bandwagoning ass.

Congrats, er
    The old bum!

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Arn.

My Team
    Boston Celtics
    Post Count
    What’s up you tired old SOB.

Thread Information