Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Then lay it on the line, you sideshow lookin' SOB, you. He gets 4 more years you leave. He is defeated I leave. No bull , that's it & that's all.
    Instead of sacking up and hononring the bet:

notthewordsofonewhokneels Thread's Avatar
    My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Instead of sacking up and hononring the bet:
    Splits granted grace.

Splits

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Splits granted grace.

Splits
    Thanks, Splitzer. Now, now take a look at this picture...

And you know that Coach Adelmann told that rock head Webber out of that final time out..."Don't leave him, Chris, not for nary second, Chris. 1-2-3...break!!!"

The sound, I say the sound of that horn as that shot came in keeps my blood from coagulatin. Hand full of Senators can't pass legislation, this whole crazy world, oh, daddy, it's just too frustratin'...

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I feel like Aderlman is a very under appreciated coach

Sure he made some dumb mistakes - playing a very rusty Stojakovic in the 2002 WCF was one of them, especially with Turkoglu being a matchup nightmare for the Lakers, but he gave problems for Phil Jackson's teams

Lost in 6 to the Bulls with a roster of Drexler + role players, should have won the 2002 series, pushed the Lakers to a 7th game with a Rockets team and despite Von Wafer's antics (even had the balls to send him to the locker room in the middle of the series )

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Lavar was and is right.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Sure he made some dumb mistakes - playing a very rusty Stojakovic in the 2002 WCF was one of them, especially with Turkoglu being a matchup nightmare for the Lakers, but he gave problems for Phil Jackson's teams

Lost in 6 to the Bulls with a roster of Drexler + role players, should have won the 2002 series, pushed the Lakers to a 7th game with a Rockets team and despite Von Wafer's antics (even had the balls to send him to the locker room in the middle of the series )
    I’d argue he set the SSoL d’antoni ball up, which influenced the beautiful game and led to todays three point barrage.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Wasn't too Turkoglu was busy shooting threes off the side of the backboard and passing the ball off people's legs in that series, tho??

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Lavar was and is right.
    Without Davis we're light 1. They don't grow on trees, Meds.

Take the fcking keys away baseline bum's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Lavar was and is right.
    No way, the Davis trade brought you guys from the lottery to a le. Can't blame the Davis trade for the Westbrook trade taking you back to the lottery.

Take the fcking keys away baseline bum's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

LOL Turkoglu being such a matchup nightmare for the Lakers that Phil Jackson decided to stop guarding him starting Game 3 of the 04 Spurs-Lakers series, leading to the Lakers winning the next 4 by packing the paint when Turkoglu couldn't hit three with no one within ten feet of him.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Without Davis we're light 1. They don't grow on trees, Meds.
    I've taken zero joy watching this era of Laker ball. I'd rather be light 1, knowing that Kobe is the last true Laker to win one. Not a fan of Lebron and never will be.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    LOL Turkoglu being such a matchup nightmare for the Lakers that Phil Jackson decided to stop guarding him starting Game 3 of the 04 Spurs-Lakers series, leading to the Lakers winning the next 4 by packing the paint when Turkoglu couldn't hit three with no one within ten feet of him.
    You’re right
    Actually Turko played well vs L.A in 2009, not 2002

Playing Peja in 2002 was still a mistake tho

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    I've taken zero joy watching this era of Laker ball. I'd rather be light 1, knowing that Kobe is the last true Laker to win one. Not a fan of Lebron and never will be.
    Kobe was no picnic, Meds. He was complicit with Gasol acting as lead in deep sixing D'Antonio for no reason whatsoever. That was criminal what was done to him.
    He raped that girl, sure it wasn't a rape like off the street, but it was rape and he cost himself and us his prime's prime, GD it.
    Instead of being the bigger man and acquiescing to Daddy he instead fought him tooth and nail and they divorced costing us unknown championships.

I too take no joy in the LeBron ring, but it does register in the count. I'm not eschewing it, ever.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    You’re right
    Actually Turko played well vs L.A in 2009, not 2002

Playing Peja in 2002 was still a mistake tho
    ...& that er went to Texas and got straightened out. I'll lament that on into the grave.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Kobe was no picnic, Meds. He was complicit with Gasol acting as lead in deep sixing D'Antonio for no reason whatsoever. That was criminal what was done to him.
    He raped that girl, sure it wasn't a rape like off the street, but it was rape and he cost himself and us his prime's prime, GD it.
    Instead of being the bigger man and acquiescing to Daddy he instead fought him tooth and nail and they divorced costing us unknown championships.

I too take no joy in the LeBron ring, but it does register in the count. I'm not eschewing it, ever.
    All salient points, agree that Kobe was not picnic, but he was ours, tooth and nail.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    All salient points, agree that Kobe was not picnic, but he was ours, tooth and nail.
    ...yes. And he did permit Fisher to mentor him (sternly) during that '10 Finals. If he fought Fisher there we'd be light 1, but he took his Dutch Uncle from him like a trouper and we rang because he'd learned from the mistakes he'd made.

He tried to reach Howard, no matter how bad that looked in the circa, but Howard wasn't ready then...but perhaps because of Kobe's Dutch Uncle toward him Howard then recognized the light later and rang himself so that he didn't have to sit on that TnT dais with Daddy and Smith and not have that look of vacancy that Barkley is forever branded with.

Kobe tried to make good his transgressions as he wound down. It was never easy; he was forever uncomfortable with his desired reinvention, hard to watch in real time, I'd squirm reading about it. bit he never quit, or, and never turned bitter. He repaired his marriage (how difficult that must have been, but he did it!) never beefed about not fathering a son, but taught those girl's well and was there at the last to envelope the 1 as the end came into view.

Kobe Bryant

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    ...yes. And he did permit Fisher to mentor him (sternly) during that '10 Finals. If he fought Fisher there we'd be light 1, but he took his Dutch Uncle from him like a trouper and we rang because he'd learned from the mistakes he'd made.

He tried to reach Howard, no matter how bad that looked in the circa, but Howard wasn't ready then...but perhaps because of Kobe's Dutch Uncle toward him Howard then recognized the light later and rang himself so that he didn't have to sit on that TnT dais with Daddy and Smith and not have that look of vacancy that Barkley is forever branded with.

Kobe tried to make good his transgressions as he wound down. It was never easy; he was forever uncomfortable with his desired reinvention, hard to watch in real time, I'd squirm reading about it. bit he never quit, or, and never turned bitter. He repaired his marriage (how difficult that must have been, but he did it!) never beefed about not fathering a son, but taught those girl's well and was there at the last to envelope the 1 as the end came into view.

Kobe Bryant
    Kobe didn't get D12 the ring, but Lebron did. Lebron > Kobe.

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    Worst move was signing lebron tbh but this is somewhere in the top 5

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Worst move was signing lebron tbh but this is somewhere in the top 5
    It did culminate with that ring, not yet 2 years old...seems like forever.

As much an asshole as he is it's not his fault we ed with that championship roster for no reason whatsoever. None. But we did; we ed with it and we found out. Then we tried to make it up by bringing back some people off it this season, but wouldn't play them for some inexplicable reason, they soured and we ran them off for the second time.

We deemed, tied Westbrook to the whipping post and scapegoated him. He was ripe for that designation and will suffice as whipping boy for as long as he sustains with the Lakers, kinda like what we did to Odom when we was all done with him and dumped him on the street. (Media) won't touch James for it...for the simple reason he insulated himself almost upon arrival with that ring. If he'd/James failed to ring he'd a been tethered to said whipping post, (not like Daddy in the old days, uh-uh, no way) but loosely tethered and lightly beaten in a gentle way, but that didn't happen. He rang and he'll be canonized all along the line.

It's an ugly ring, drenched in the blood of a career ne'er to well///criminal/Floyd, but it's cipher is toted and registered...and the further we get from it the better it will seem.

Thread Information