Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    How will the sale of God’s burgers impact the Spurs’ free agency outlook tbh? Aside from the sewage infested river walk and the dilapidated Alamo, this is all SA has going for it tbh.......

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    No idea what you're talking about.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Man, had they closed before Dejuan got drafted..Dejuan might still have a career in the NBA.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Man, had they closed before Dejuan got drafted..Dejuan might still have a career in the NBA.
    Nah, he couldn't keep his hands out of the jewelry case.

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Another poster.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

notthewordsofonewhokneels Thread's Avatar
    My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Their biscuits & gravy is a staple in this house. I bring it back to the house, lay the potato sticks on top, then pour the gravy, then lay 3 eggs over easy on top of the old thing. It's gone in like 60 seconds.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Their biscuits & gravy is a staple in this house. I bring it back to the house, lay the potato sticks on top, then pour the gravy, then lay 3 eggs over easy on top of the old thing. It's gone in like 60 seconds.
    Welcome back, Cub. Enjoying Trump's america?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Read the newspaper tbh.

My Team
    Boston Celtics
    Post Count
    The owners sold a majority stake in Whataburger to a PE fund in Chicago and people are losing their minds because it’s no longer a “Texas Company”

Take the fcking keys away baseline bum's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Bend over. I'll lay you over easy.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The owners sold a majority stake in Whataburger to a PE fund in Chicago and people are losing their minds because it’s no longer a “Texas Company”
    It's a hole. I never eat there and haven't in over 30 years. First time I tried one as a teen, I couldn't take more than a bite. That's bad when a 16 year old cannot eat one.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    They seem to vary in quality
    Don’t eat FF often but
    The one in Giddings was pretty damn good
    The one on Anderson near Northcross Mall and the one near Pfville not good

Take the fcking keys away baseline bum's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I don't ing understand the fascination Texas has with Whataburger. It reminds me of Wallace on The Wire and his ridiculous love for the projects of West Baltimore.

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I haven't lived in a Whataburger area for a long time. I'd only be mad if they got rid of the biscuits and gravy.

Enemy of the System Millennial_Messiah's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Dafuq is JJ Watt thinking? He's from Wisconsin, I guess he just hates all things Chicago growing up a Packerfan/Bears hater.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    They have Whataburger in Arizona? lol.

A neverending cycle Trainwreck2100's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I wouldn't care if it sold to someone who wasn't a Texan company, it was sold to a bank which means the service will turn to , the ingredients will turn to , and the all around product will deteriorate.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I wouldn't care if it sold to someone who wasn't a Texan company, it was sold to a bank which means the service will turn to , the ingredients will turn to , and the all around product will deteriorate.
    If the prices go down, it might be worth it though. Whataburger charges California prices in a Texas market which has always been offputting to me if I don't have one of their coupons to go there.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    If the prices go down, it might be worth it though. Whataburger charges California prices in a Texas market which has always been offputting to me if I don't have one of their coupons to go there.
    If i want the mcdonalds experience I'll eat at McDonalds. They charge what they can because they earned the ability to over the years.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    If i want the mcdonalds experience I'll eat at McDonalds. They charge what they can because they earned the ability to over the years.
    Or you can make your own burgers in the comfort of your own home for less than the price of McDonalds and better quality than Whataburger... plus you know exactly what you're getting since you cooked it.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Or you can make your own burgers in the comfort of your own home for less than the price of McDonalds and better quality than Whataburger... plus you know exactly what you're getting since you cooked it.
    Or i can not be a cheap sob and just eat at whataburger. At least till it's ruined by bags.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Or i can not be a cheap sob and just eat at whataburger. At least till it's ruined by bags.
    It's unhealthy to eat fast food in general and it's unhealthy to eat anything fried in "vegetable oil". Best to cook your own food and use canola oil (same price as vegetable oil; cheap) for high heat/general use/frying, and olive oil (expensive) for low heat stuff/taste.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I don't ing understand the fascination Texas has with Whataburger. It reminds me of Wallace on The Wire and his ridiculous love for the projects of West Baltimore.
    coz Muhrica

Thread Information