Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    yes, he been y since his nola days ...
    Plenty stories of petty beefs over card games and bowling
    Pray tell. Would love to read up.

I heard he’s got a serious case of Napoleon syndrome but never knew the specifics.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Pray tell. Would love to read up.

I heard he’s got a serious case of Napoleon syndrome but never knew the specifics.
    Yup was gonna say the same

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Like Chris didn't know Harden doesn't move without the ball. Everyone here knew it.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    you dont know about L.A. and i lived in Sa for 4 plus years and LA for 25 plus ...
    neither are holes but LA has the better lifestyle SA (if you live in the burbs) a better place to raise a family (though Frisco/Prosper Texas is even better than SA)
    LA is so great that the police didn't care if thugs burned it to the ground. In SA we make tacos when we win the Finals (and when we don't). In LA they burn cars and kill each other. Lovely city to raise a child.

My Team
    Anybody but Spurs
    Post Count
    LA is so great that the police didn't care if thugs burned it to the ground. In SA we make tacos when we win the Finals (and when we don't). In LA they burn cars and kill each other. Lovely city to raise a child.
    Only pussies and assholes live in L.A. The smart people live in Orange County and only drive to L.A. when it's absolutely necessary. O.C. is better in every way. L.A. is only good for illegals and cholos.

My Team
    Houston Rockets
    Post Count

36/7/7
    My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    Please get Jimmy Butler somehow someway

My Team
    Houston Rockets
    Post Count
    Please get Jimmy Butler somehow someway

Doubt he actually comes home tho

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Only pussies and assholes live in L.A. The smart people live in Orange County and only drive to L.A. when it's absolutely necessary. O.C. is better in every way. L.A. is only good for illegals and cholos.
    When I say L.A I mean suburbs I never lived in downtown LA or South Central I grew up in valley and worked in Newport Beach as an adult lived in Westwood in college... Closest to LA I ever stayed.

Board Man Comes Home Clipper Nation's Avatar
    My Team
    Los Angeles Clippers
    Post Count
    Good luck trading The Contract, Morey:

My Team
    Los Angeles Clippers
    Post Count
    The delicate relationship between Houston Rockets stars James Harden and Chris Paul has been termed "unsalvageable" and the star players want a divorce, league sources told Yahoo Sports.

Paul went to Rockets management and demanded a trade, and Harden issued a "him or me" edict following the Rockets' second-round loss to the Golden State Warriors, sources said.

The backcourt mates went nearly two months without speaking to each other during the season, sources said, creating a tenuous environment for teammates and everyone involved with the franchise.

Harden hasn’t returned Paul's repeated attempts at communicating this offseason, sources said, after a year in which the pair repeatedly got under each other's skin with petty acts in practices and games.

https://sports.yahoo.com/sources-rel...200951028.html

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The delicate relationship between Houston Rockets stars James Harden and Chris Paul has been termed "unsalvageable" and the star players want a divorce, league sources told Yahoo Sports.

Paul went to Rockets management and demanded a trade, and Harden issued a "him or me" edict following the Rockets' second-round loss to the Golden State Warriors, sources said.

The backcourt mates went nearly two months without speaking to each other during the season, sources said, creating a tenuous environment for teammates and everyone involved with the franchise.

Harden hasn’t returned Paul's repeated attempts at communicating this offseason, sources said, after a year in which the pair repeatedly got under each other's skin with petty acts in practices and games.

https://sports.yahoo.com/sources-rel...200951028.html
    Is Frauden actually the bigger here?

My Team
    Los Angeles Clippers
    Post Count
    Is Frauden actually the bigger here?
    Frauden's definitely still a . Blake put up with CP0's bull for six whole years and Frauden's already done after year two.

I'd say CP0 is still the bigger in this situation, though. This is the third team he's quit on and at least the second locker room he's alienated. All that drama and he has no rings to show for it. Somehow he keeps skating by with no criticism, though.

My Team
    Los Angeles Clippers
    Post Count
    You know you're washed when even the team that signed Porker isn't interested in you:

Watching the collapse benefactor's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Rockets...no one is touching that contract

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    West LA, the beaches, and some of the hills with the fancy homes though for people who have to live in LA and don't want to do a ninety minute or more commute through that sh** LA traffic though. And Orange County is getting worse over the last few decades just like a lot of Texas. I think I heard OC on its way to not becoming Republican.

My Team
    Chicago Bulls
    Post Count
    Venice Beach

No one in the water
    Ganja smell
    Loitering blaring music

Take the fcking keys away baseline bum's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    LMAO. They should really consider dumping Harden in that case. You're not winning a le with him and D'Antoni has inflated his stats so much you could probably get a great haul of picks and young players for that regular season pos.

Take the fcking keys away baseline bum's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Venice Beach

No one in the water
    Ganja smell
    Loitering blaring music
    Venice Beach sucks. Drive a little south to Redondo or north to Malibu.

My Team
    New Orleans Hornets
    Post Count
    Frauden's definitely still a . Blake put up with CP0's bull for six whole years and Frauden's already done after year two.

I'd say CP0 is still the bigger in this situation, though. This is the third team he's quit on and at least the second locker room he's alienated. All that drama and he has no rings to show for it. Somehow he keeps skating by with no criticism, though.
    Shocking take from you. Would have never guessed you’d side against CP3 on this one...

Veteran
    My Team
    Los Angeles Clippers
    Post Count

Wtf?

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count

Because he is the point gawd!!
    And a vast majority of Spur fans have always defended him maybe because he went to Wake like Tim or hit that game winner on them but I don't get it...

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Venice Beach sucks. Drive a little south to Redondo or north to Malibu.
    I forget the names but the beaches near pepperdine are way better than Venice etc

My Team
    Chicago Bulls
    Post Count
    They will have to buyout his contract and he will likely sign cheap with Lakers. No other way, no team is going to take his contract on.

Thread Information