Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    My Team
    Houston Rockets
    Post Count

My Team
    Houston Rockets
    Post Count
    No doubt Harden and Chris probably don’t get along. Just seems it’s been ALOT of leaks in two days. Probably what happens when you fire an entire coaching staff all at once. Your sources.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Wtf?
    check the handle again you dip

Take the fcking keys away baseline bum's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I forget the names but the beaches near pepperdine are way better than Venice etc
    Yeah the beaches around Malibu are great if you're looking for waves since they're south facing, though Huntington is still king for that. Redondo is nice for calm lazing about in the afternoon swells since it's west facing so the waves are pretty tame. Hermosa would have been too if it wasn't for all the sharp rocks in the sand under the water. But I love Redondo for lazy days and then grabbing a load of oysters at the fish market on the pier.

Board Man Comes Home Clipper Nation's Avatar
    My Team
    Los Angeles Clippers
    Post Count
    What else are they going to say in public?
    CP0: "It's true, I really am quitting on my team for the third time in my career."
    Morey: "Can confirm. Please bend me over in trade talks, opposing GMs!"

My Team
    Chicago Bulls
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Time for CP 3 to put that union president hat on:
    If you trade for me, I’ll help you draft a CBA so lopsided in your favour that you’d easily get the money back. Deal?

And at those lakers fans still whining about not landing him. The nba, once again, saved the lakers. Could you imagine him and Kobe on the same team? It would’ve still been shaq 4 kobe 3.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Yeah the beaches around Malibu are great if you're looking for waves since they're south facing, though Huntington is still king for that. Redondo is nice for calm lazing about in the afternoon swells since it's west facing so the waves are pretty tame. Hermosa would have been too if it wasn't for all the sharp rocks in the sand under the water. But I love Redondo for lazy days and then grabbing a load of oysters at the fish market on the pier.
    It costs about $400 to rent a U-Haul to go from SA to LA, but from LA to SA around $1600. So many people are moving to Texas from California you are doing U-Haul a favor by taking one back to California. They aren't fleeing for a lower standard of living. California is a growing cesspool.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Time for CP 3 to put that union president hat on:
    If you trade for me, I’ll help you draft a CBA so lopsided in your favour that you’d easily get the money back. Deal?

And at those lakers fans still whining about not landing him. The nba, once again, saved the lakers. Could you imagine him and Kobe on the same team? It would’ve still been shaq 4 kobe 3.
    I don't care about the veto you are right in the long run... But it was still bull but we still sitting on 16 les... And I'll ignore the Achilles stuff

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    It costs about $400 to rent a U-Haul to go from SA to LA, but from LA to SA around $1600. So many people are moving to Texas from California you are doing U-Haul a favor by taking one back to California. They aren't fleeing for a lower standard of living. California is a growing cesspool.
    Oh yeah 75 degree summer days ing suck.

My Team
    Toronto Raptors
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Oh yeah 75 degree summer days ing suck.
    texas blowhards trying to pretend that LA isn't a desirable place to be

though to be fair, yeah LA can be pretty trash if you're not particularly well off

My Team
    Chicago Bulls
    Post Count
    All my Ex's ran off to Texas

Believe.
    My Team
    Chicago Bulls
    Post Count
    HOU looking kinda bleak right now, CP3 was the ultimate team player as opposed to JH. He's absence will be easily felt and by the looks of things the star quality of CP3 is whats currently needed at the Lakers.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I don't care about the veto you are right in the long run... But it was still bull but we still sitting on 16 les... And I'll ignore the Achilles stuff
    Harden is about as “I don’t care” as you can get as a superstar and still he couldn’t stomach Paul. Kobe? They’d be at each other’s throat the first practice.

Like I said earlier, MVPau was the best teammate for Kobe. Team first, alpha talent, beta personality. Kobe is beta talent, alpha personality. Can’t think of anyone else who could mesh with him, and I’m sure that would not have been Paul.

My Team
    Los Angeles Clippers
    Post Count

My Team
    Houston Rockets
    Post Count
    CyberX is connected to the Lakers .org. Specifically the Buss family.

cyberx said:

CP wouldn't HATE it if he was traded. But asking for a trade and being OK with one if it were to happen are different things. I think this dude just took a small nothing into something massive looking for a big break.

My Team
    Houston Rockets
    Post Count
    Is this alleged drama something or nothing?

Stephen A.: Nothing. Spoke to Chris Paul yesterday. Categorically denied the report. He wanted to state emphatically he has never ever once demanded a trade. That's a fallacy. ... Did he demand a trade? No he did not. Did he ask to be traded? No he did not. I reported he is looking to be out of Houston. He did not address that so I don't know how he feels about that. This is my situation

My Team
    Houston Rockets
    Post Count
    Stephen A:

The drama that is really unfolding is Fer ta, Morey & D'Antoni. D'Antoni wants an extension. Fer ta offered $5M + $1M for each round you won. That's where the real drama is going on. Harden & Paul have spoken. Did Harden get back to Paul initially? No. Did it take a few weeks to connect? Sure. But they have spoken. This stuffa bout can't stand one another? That's not the real issue.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    It is increasingly difficult to take the NBA seriously.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Supposedly, the NYK hung up on Morey. When the Knicks, a playoff starved team if ever there were one, don't want you...

My Team
    Los Angeles Clippers
    Post Count
    The Rockets recently explored trading Chris Paul into New York's cap space, but the Knicks refused, according to league sources.

https://www.theringer.com/nba/2019/6...-memphis-trade

TURNED DOWN BY THE KNICKS

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Rockets would have to add Harden to the deal to get anyone to consider taking CP0's contract.

Thread Information