Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Enemy of the System Millennial_Messiah's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Silver is a great commissioner. Only an idiot such as yourself who espouses white supremacy bull on a basketball website and thinks Derrick White, Steph Curry, and Tim Duncan's children are the products of interracial "bestiality" could think otherwise. You're ten times the knee jerk reactionary than Silver will ever be.
    Elian Carry is a got, Amy is a skanky , and Derrick White is almost as ugly as his shot and Kyle Anderson. 'nuff said.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Elian Carry is a got, Amy is a skanky , and Derrick White is almost as ugly as his shot and Kyle Anderson. 'nuff said.
    Idiocy: confirmed.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Like the AFC East?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Harden’s not going anywhere . CP3 likely isn’t either.
    Yeah, Houston’s going to be stuck with their ty contracts. Couldn’t happen to a better team!!

Kori's nightmare SpurOutofTownFan's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Harden AND Chris Paul both want out, likely to be traded to California teams.

Lonzo Ball doesn't want to play for the Pelicans, likely will be traded to a team like Phoenix or another big market like NY. Don't see him reporting to the Pelicans.

Pacific division is gonna be stacked (except for maybe the Suns; especially if the Clippers do get Kawhi Leonard), NW division still has 3-4 quality teams. But the Southwest? The Rockets core is going to be gone and they're going to suck. Mavericks are still bad. Grizzlies are still terrible and may lose Conley on top of that. Pelicans lost AD, gained Zion and a bunch of picks but they're a few years away for now.

I see the Spurs maybe winning 45 games and more importantly the division which, guarantees them a top 4 seed (though not HCA like in the NFL, unfortunately)... it should be like the NFL where division winners are guaranteed a round of home advantage, but still a guaranteed playoff birth is better than nothing when your division is really awful.

Spurs 40-50 Wins
    Mavericks 25-35 Wins
    Rockets 20-30 Wins
    Grizzlies 15-25 Wins
    Pelicans 10-20 Wins
    Cp3 may want out but who's taking on that contract? no one

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    It wasn't long ago that all 5 teams in the SW division made the playoffs.

Thread Information