Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 7891011
    808s & Heartbreak Kool Bob Love's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    It is quite transparent, isn't it?

Kinda funny to me because they support a man that attacks everyone yet Pop has justifiable feelings on the man along with a majority of his fellow Americans but cant say a word. Sounds kinda safe-spacy to me... ing MAGAts.
    I wouldn’t have a problem with Pop preaching he’s idiotic lefties bull if he was WINNING. Trump won the presidency, Cuck Popovich ain’t done since Duncan retired. And Kawhi too. I ain’t never been a fan of his since the start.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Pop was the mean old guy in the interviews who hates the sports media before putting his true views out there on a constant basis. It seem's like the comments really started flowing after team MAJORITY OWNER Peter Holt had to step aside due to his health issues.

I wonder if Doris Burke still hates Pop or if ESPN made her shut up Mic e Beadle style. Pop is no longer the insufferable jerk in the sports media's eyes due to his well known hatred of the President. It's not a coincidence.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    With Kawhitter gone and Masai ultimately gone(Obama will get him sooner or later) FVV will go back to being the anonymous scrub he always was.
    And lets not forget, uncle dennis tbh.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Pop was the mean old guy in the interviews who hates the sports media before putting his true views out there on a constant basis. It seem's like the comments really started flowing after team MAJORITY OWNER Peter Holt had to step aside due to his health issues.

I wonder if Doris Burke still hates Pop or if ESPN made her shut up Mic e Beadle style. Pop is no longer the insufferable jerk in the sports media's eyes due to his well known hatred of the President. It's not a coincidence.
    Peter Holt didn't step aside due to health issues.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    He kinda sounds like SJax....when he was washed up. BoooHooo, Pop likes Manu and Danny more than me.
    Poor Danny. I doubt he was Pop's favorite. I guess Simms comment was about the old guys like Pau and Manu.

Simms wasn't the only one...I still remember Dedmon's RT of an article saying he deserved more minutes than Pau and how Spurs defense improved with him on court instead of Gasol.
    Last edited by YGWHI; 06-19-2019 at 10:01 AM.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    WhatI wanna know is what Pop did to Kawhi that made him hate him enough to talk about him to his teammates. From what I've heard, Kawhi's antipathytowards Spurs management has never extended to Pop.

Agreed. Kawhiconstantly throwing jabs now every single time he speaks...media runs with it.Spurs say nothing. that .

Constantly throwing jabs?? The last time Kawhi mentioned Pop was after Finals game 4 when he said “POP IS AGREAT COACH AND HE DIDN’T LET ME TO SKIP ANY STEPS”

Fred just made a joke. He was drunk af and made a joke.

It was like you have an ex and your friends make fun of your breakup calling her name in a video..Sometimes I just wonder if some of you guys have friends, fun, or even a life.

Pop will hug Kawhi and congratulate him when he plays against the Spurs next. Then Pop will shake hands and hug Fred Van Vleet too when the Raptors come to town
    There is no reason to do otherwise. Players have ton of respect for Pop, Kawhi/Fred included. And Pop loves players, too. FVV video means nothing

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Umm no that wasn’t a joke you don’t joke about that in the media.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Well tbh spur traded kawhi to tor thinking he wouldnt ring.Im sure rapotors had a chip on their shoulder
    to prove sa wrong

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Pop

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Pp

Thread Information