Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    My hombre Jaquem pointing out the truth like it's an ICE van rolling down the street

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Tell Peja to hit open 3s in game 7
    This. All of this.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    My hombre Jaquem pointing out the truth like it's an ICE van rolling down the street
    RIP Great Western Forum

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Why do people always say this about the Spurs but no one ever says there should be an * with the Heat in the 2012 season which was also a shortened season?

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    I would have to go with the 2015 Warriors because they faced injured opponents in every playoff round. At least the Raptors beat a healthy Sixers and Bucks team.
    No asterisk not even on 1999 Spurs which was simply misguided and a Phil Jax troll job anyways.
    State most likely wins if KD Looney and Klay are all healthy ...
    But I think Raptors might win even if Klay and Looney play in game 7 (i think they would have lost game 6)
    All that being said ...
    Raptors are worthy champs and part of why i hope they run it back if they at least make finals they will have a shot to repeat but even if they dont they prove it wasn't lightning in a bottle if they beat Sixers and Bucks again ...

As a certain Trump/Movie Lovers says pussies and assholes blame refs/injuries ...
    Last edited by Killakobe81; 06-23-2019 at 02:09 PM.

Enemy of the System Millennial_Messiah's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Had the Kings held on to their 24-point lead in Game 4 they'd have ended it in five. Yeah, they got hosed in Game 6, but they should've won that series regardless.
    Samaki Walker's halfcourt shot (that wouldn't have counted with modern NBA instant replay) completely changed the momentum of that series.

Veteran
    My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    2006 Heat have the biggest asterisk of all time if anything.

Injuries simply... happen. It's a part of the game as many people say. Can't asterisk a le due to injuries. Bad officiating on the other hand is an unnatural phenomenon.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    RIP Great Western Forum
    What's your NFL shtick this year, Lefty? Chiefs?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    What's your NFL shtick this year, Lefty? Chiefs?
    Whoever wins the next SB

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Whoever wins the next SB
    so pats? k, dont on the bandwagon again

My Team
    Cleveland Cavaliers
    Post Count
    League wanted game 7. Who won wasn’t that important.
    Exactly, which is why I don't have much sympathy for the Kings. Game 6 was one game. They had every opportunity to win Game 7 and choked it away.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    smh
    Newsflash.
    Series is over after game 6.

Should not have been scammed into a position of having to win Game 7.

Same with Don Denniers super bogus call that robbed the St Louis Cardinals. It was over. Should not have beena Game 7.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Exactly, which is why I don't have much sympathy for the Kings. Game 6 was one game. They had every opportunity to win Game 7 and choked it away.
    Yup

And IDK why Adelman insisted on playing a rusty and out of rythm Stojakovic

Especially when Turkoglu was playing so well

Adelman was a great coach imo, but that was re ed

My Team
    Cleveland Cavaliers
    Post Count
    smh
    Newsflash.
    Series is over after game 6.

Should not have been scammed into a position of having to win Game 7.

Same with Don Denniers super bogus call that robbed the St Louis Cardinals. It was over. Should not have beena Game 7.
    You're right, there shouldn't have been a Game 7 in the 2002 WCF and there shouldn't have been a Game 7 in the '85 WS. But there was. The Kings didn't have to choke, the Cardinals didn't have to embarrass themselves. There shouldn't have been a Game 7 of the 2013 Finals either, but the Spurs didn't go out there demoralized and get beat by 30. They didn't win, but they came to play and they deserve a lot of respect for that. Why couldn't those other teams have done the same?

Take the fcking keys away baseline bum's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    2006 Heat have the biggest asterisk of all time if anything.

Injuries simply... happen. It's a part of the game as many people say. Can't asterisk a le due to injuries. Bad officiating on the other hand is an unnatural phenomenon.
    Live by the refs, die by the refs.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    League still forced an unnecessary game which eventually cost the kings a championship.

Game 6 was the worst officiated game I’ve ever watched and couldn’t be topped since despite the league being more and more obvious in influencing games.

That game was unbelievably horribly officiated.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Pussies and assholes, smdh

notthewordsofonewhokneels Thread's Avatar
    My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Pussies and assholes, smdh
    GD rights, Killa. It's tipped. It's dropped. You kick it. You throw it.

&-you-take-it.

That's it & that's all.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    League still forced an unnecessary game which eventually cost the kings a championship.

Game 6 was the worst officiated game I’ve ever watched and couldn’t be topped since despite the league being more and more obvious in influencing games.

That game was unbelievably horribly officiated.
    Nobody forced that bug wit Webber to wander away from Horry & down that lane.

"Don't leave him, Chris. Whatever you do, you stubborn SOB, get in his jock & remain there. Understood, Chris?" Adelman
    "Uh, yeah."

We all know gd good & well he was going to that up. You can't tell any of these players, especially the black players a in' thing. And it'd be no difference if Adelman were black. They won't listen to a blessed soul. They know everything.

Though Horry listened..."Just drop anchor here, Robert. That lunkhead, sooner or later will drift away." Jackson.

Let us proceed...

"Miners were prayin' & hearts beat fast as everybody thought the Lakers had breathed their last, cept Bob. With a mighty heave he gave out with a groan and like a giant black oak just stood there alone, Big Bob. Now, they never reopened that worthless pit, they just stuck Divacs head first in front of it. These few words on written on that that Polack's forehead,,,'at the bottom of this arena stands a big, big man...Big Bob."

I'm back, you sideshow lookin' SOB, you, & I'm stayin' back. I got Tom Barkley's balls in my transom. "Dale, there is a pair of balls in your transom. What's this all about, you aren't involved with those guys on that Spurs site again, are you?"

"Of course not, honey-bun. I got these from Doc Johnson Inc.."

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Nobody remembers the cir stances. They don't. Pistons beat a Laker team with No Magic Johnson. Nobody cared..

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    What does “bigger askterisk” actually mean?

if you’re talking about which team had the easier run, definitely 2015 Golden State. This year’s Raptors had one of a run they just got a break in the Finals by having to play a team with three all stars instead of four.

if you mean which team was less likely to win had everybody been fully healthy, then definitely this year’s Raptors
    If Anything the Warriors got exactly what they deserved, after trying to unfairly stack the deck for 3 years.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Nobody remembers the cir stances. They don't. Pistons beat a Laker team with No Magic Johnson. Nobody cared..
    Pistons would have won anyway, they had the better team

Heck, they should have won in 88

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Because there was no upside to a Lakers win. A lot more upside to a Pistons win. Magic didn't care...he was sated. He knew beyond a shadow of a doubt there'd be more.---didn't realize he'd been infected HIV/AIDs.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count

Is that the one with Jabbar's ft's at the last?

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count

even if that is what you believe Magic/Byron were still out

Thread Information