Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Believe.
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    Boston Celtics
    Welp, didn't take long to break character and that multiple people bull , did it Larry?

Setting aside your mental illness that makes you crave getting bukkaked over the internet, do you think Leslie would enjoy it if she found out about the thread made about her in the NFL forum?

For the first time in your life, maybe put your daughter's needs before yours.
    Who wouldn't want to play "Avante"?

Believe.
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    Boston Celtics
    I think I just set a new record for the fastest page one in history. Not surprised.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    Phoenix Suns
    College
    Notre Dame Fighting Irish
    I think I just set a new record for the fastest page one in history. Not surprised.
    As multiple people have already told you, your purpose here is to get shat all over, and you for whatever reason embrace it.

Believe.
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    Boston Celtics
    As multiple people have already told you, your purpose here is to get shat all over, and you for whatever reason embrace it.
    Dude, it's real obvious I post other places, places where people can talk about my interests, and are adults. Here is all about me having fun with those like yourself. You gobble this up, hahahaha~~~~ I don't care about anything other than watching how people act while hidden away, it's funny.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    Phoenix Suns
    College
    Dude, it's real obvious I post other places, places where people can talk about my interests, and are adults. Here is all about me having fun with those like yourself. You gobble this up, hahahaha~~~~ I don't care about anything other than watching how people act while hidden away, it's funny.
    now you've fully broken character.

What if I messaged Leslie on facebook with a link to the thread about her in the NFL forum and explained how you were the cause of people on this website making fun of her. Do you think she would react well?

Alleged Michigander ChumpDumper's Avatar
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    UTSA Roadrunners
    You like being shat upon.

Believe.
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    Boston Celtics
    now you've fully broken character.

What if I messaged Leslie on facebook with a link to the thread about her in the NFL forum and explained how you were the cause of people on this website making fun of her. Do you think she would react well?
    So what should I do?

Post Count
    NBA Team
    Phoenix Suns
    College
    So what should I do?
    Not post anymore. Go away. Benefactor already told you he wouldn't have revealed your personal info if you went away.

Believe.
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    Boston Celtics
    You like being shat upon.
    Dude, what do we all do here, yep.... around. Anyone who takes this stuff REAL serious....why? I just have fun with it.

Believe.
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    Boston Celtics
    Not post anymore. Go away. Benefactor already told you he wouldn't have revealed your personal info if you went away.
    Why do you care so damn much about what others do here?

Post Count
    NBA Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Dude, what do we all do here, yep.... around. Anyone who takes this stuff REAL serious....why? I just have fun with it.
    whee?

We've got a job to do. Darth_Pelican's Avatar
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    New Orleans Pelicans
    College
    LSU Tigers
    9841005]
    Last edited by Darth_Pelican; 06-17-2019 at 08:24 PM.

Believe.
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    Boston Celtics
    Can anybody here find anything where I say anything that would have anyone thinking......he's a sick ass pedo? Where is that at, well?

Believe.
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    Boston Celtics
    I was in a .bar looking for 13 year old girls. (Phillipines).Didn't believe really young girls actually worked in them.

I kept asking around....are you 13?...and kept getting weird looks. After a few hours of this I finally took a seat at the bar and ordered a Singapore Sling, while sitting there I felt a tap on my back (too little to reach my shoulder). There stood a tiny Fhilipino girl wearing a t-shirt that read...I LOVE JOHNNY CASH.

It went like this..(after we moved to a little table way in the back and ordered drinks)

me...so what's your name?
    her...just call me Nancy.
    me..ok, mine is Larry
    her...you're cute.
    me..I know.
    her..so you looking for 13 year old girl?
    me..yes I am, I;m curious about if there really are girls here that young.
    her...you kidding?
    me..nope!
    her..does anyone in here look that young?
    me...nope!
    her...we no allow girls here younger than 16.
    me..isn;t that kinda young also?
    her...this is not America, we have different culture. My mother was 15 when she had me, her mom was 14 when she had her. I'm 16 and have two girls.
    me...hey thanks Nancy, want another drink?
    her..that is how I make my living.

After Nancy left I walked over to the jukebox to find nothing but...JOHNNY CASH.
    Last edited by Avante; 12-07-2013 at 11:53 AM.
    Last edited by Sir Johnny; 06-17-2019 at 08:39 PM.

Believe.
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    Boston Celtics
    All this pedo stupidity and nobody can ever show where it came from, hmmmm? Alll I can guess is somebody read that one above and totally misunderstood what was being said there.
    Last edited by Sir Johnny; 06-17-2019 at 08:57 PM.

Enemy of the System Millennial_Messiah's Avatar
    Name
    Andrew
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    North Texas Mean Green
    LARRY!

Believe.
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    Boston Celtics
    Everywhere else I post I'm just one of the flock, here............AVANTE AVANTE AVANTE AVANTE..ha~~~~ How in the one guy can make this big an impact really is amazing. Never would have thunk that was possible.

Believe.
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    Boston Celtics
    You'd mix Darby&Tarlton with Jimmie Rodgers, The Carter Family, Frank Hutchison, Dock Boggs, Clarence Ashley, Justice, B.F.Shelton, The Skillet Lickers, Earl Johnson, Blind Alfred Reed.
    Last edited by Sir Johnny; 06-17-2019 at 10:34 PM.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Texas Longhorns
    Happens faster all the time when game threads are posted, but keep on victoriously stroking your old flaccid because people on the internet you don't know keep giving you attention by way of ting on you.

Believe.
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    Boston Celtics
    Happens faster all the time when game threads are posted, but keep on victoriously stroking your old flaccid because people on the internet you don't know keep giving you attention by way of ting on you.
    I guess I should just talk movies.tv shows like everybody else. Talking things most here can't does suck I suppose.

Thread Information