Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    My Team
    Portugal
    Post Count
    overrated ?

dude has been arguably the best and most consistent player of a team that won a WC..

losing a ballon d'or to Modric and being considered overrated
    The fact that he was even in the conversation is why he's overrated tbh

My Team
    Arsenal FC
    Post Count
    Yeah, Grizemann isn't even top 10. Not sure where the hype came from to even put here near Midget and Rape

My Team
    France
    Post Count
    To be fair, he kinda put a target on himself when he claimed to be on the same level as Ronaldo and midget, guys that put up multiple 50+ goal seasons.
    the fact he put a target on himself does not make him overrated.. nobody has ever said that he is on same level than midget and ronaldo

My Team
    France
    Post Count
    Mbappe >>> Griezmann, tbh.

Griezmann isn't overly fast, isn't anything special taking set pieces, isn't anything special beating his man one on one with his dribling, isn't much of a playmaker, isn't an aerial threat, doesn't provide much of a defensive work rate. What does he do at an elite level to call him a top 5 player in the World (like many do) or be one of the most expensive players?
    I don't think you paid a lot of attention to this player neither FNT tbh... In terms of potential and value of course Mbappe>Griezman but Griezman has been the key player for France for a long time now.. classification phases, eurocup, worldcup, he was also the key player for Athletico.

if you don't consider the best player of a team who won the wc not worth arguing him being a top 5 in the world.. that's your take but it's a silly one.

If anything I believe he is underrated certainly not overrated

now I honestly don't know how he would fit with Messi and potentially neymar but that's another debate

My Team
    Club Tijuana
    Post Count
    James > Greizmann ?

my unders, my frgn whites pgardn's Avatar
    My Team
    --- Clubs
    Post Count
    Not even midget can choke a CL le with such a stacked squad.
    What?

Because you buy a selfish baby boy Niemar that cant get PSG with more talent up front than possibly any team through?

My Team
    Club Tijuana
    Post Count

My Team
    Real Madrid CF
    Post Count
    I guess Neymar thought he's good enough to make PSG a CL contender. I guess he wanted his father to take some commissions for the Barça to PSG plus to double his salary, the problem is, the only way out of PSG is when the contract expires.

Paris isn't a football city and compe ion in the league isn't great, I guess that why PSG finds themselves surprised when other teams bring their A game for elimination rounds.

PSG has enough talent to win the Champions for sure, even when Neymar isn't quite as good as Messi, much less Ronaldo. But he always desequilibrates since his Santos days it's clear he's a special player, and there's also Mbappe, Cavani, Di Maria and others. I guess playing in half empty stadium doesn't help, he also doesn't have friends there.

The problem is PSG will at least ask for the €222M, but that two years later when Neymar has already 28, gets injured often and isn't in his best form.

Barça would like to have Messi happy, but unless PSG accepts Coutinho for at least €150M and if Coutinho accepts going there knowing there's no way out if things don't go well, I don't think Barça will invest so much for Neymar at this point. They would expect at least €50M price cut, rightfully so, but PSG owners aren't football people.

My Team
    Real Madrid CF
    Post Count
    Neymar ting on the PSG Ultras, scores game winner in the 90th

Oh and it was a bicycle kick
    Last edited by lefty; 09-14-2019 at 02:52 PM.

Rivaldo has suggested that Barcelona won't need to go back in for Paris Saint-Germain forward Neymar if Ansu Fati continues to make waves at Camp Nou.
    Barca tried to bring the 27-year-old back to the club over the summer transfer window, although were ultimately unable to agree a deal with the Ligue 1 champions.

Thread Information