Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    ......Russell Wilson has 196 TD passes already. I was suprised to see him listed on the top 50 all time list, he's now at 45. If he has another 30 TD pass season he'll move past Terry Bradshaw among others. With 90 TD passes or the next threes seasons....16th place right behind Johnny Unitas.

Top 10

1.Peyton 539
    2.Brees 520.......will pass Peyton around week 8-10ish.
    3.Brady 517....will also move past Peyton
    4.Favre....508
    5.Marino....420

Rivers at 6 with 374, so he won't be moving up this season.

Current players in the mix but won't be passing Rivers....Big Ben, Eli, Rodgers, Ryan.

Adrian Peterson needs about 700 yards to join the exclusive 14,000 yard club.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I don't like seeing Emmit Smith as the All Time leading rusher. So many times he had 4-5 yards before seeing a defender. Sure he was good just not on a par with Jim Brown, Barry Sanders, Walter Payton, Eric erson.

Bummer Gale Sayers/Bo Jackson had injury problems, they do belong in any greatest discussions.
    Last edited by Sir Johnny; 06-18-2019 at 04:03 AM.

My Team
    Green Bay Packers
    Post Count
    Do you wear your weird half gloves while typing Larry? Is that why Judy made them for you?

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    Do you wear your weird half gloves while typing Larry? Is that why Judy made them for you?
    Those are his child rapin' gloves.

Enemy of the System Millennial_Messiah's Avatar
    My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    Those are his child rapin' gloves.
    because he lives in Poorterville, that's what he uses to make condoms with since he can't afford the 12 pack of trojans

Are you people really this far gone?

because he lives in Poorterville, that's what he uses to make condoms with since he can't afford the 12 pack of trojans
    Dude, why are you acting like this? Well?

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    Nobody honestly cares about useless lists full of useless stats. It's fine if you did these like once per say, three months. But I haven't seen a regular thought-out paragraph from you... just lists of useless stats. It's almost parroting, tbh.

Nobody honestly cares about useless lists full of useless stats. It's fine if you did these like once per say, three months. But I haven't seen a regular thought-out paragraph from you... just lists of useless stats. It's almost parroting, tbh.
    Talking about what players will be moving up on all time lists in 2019 is.........a useless list? Knowing who is where ALL TIME is useless?

Watch how big a deal it will be in the game where Drew Brees can break Peytons TD record. People do care about that kind of thing.

Why all the bad mouthing lately guy? Do you need me to start treating you that way?

My Team
    Indianapolis Colts
    Post Count
    Struggle has 25 more TDs than Luck in 26 more games with a far better all around supporting cast and coaching. Impressive.

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    Talking about what players will be moving up on all time lists in 2019 is.........a useless list? Knowing who is where ALL TIME is useless?

Watch how big a deal it will be in the game where Drew Brees can break Peytons TD record. People do care about that kind of thing.

Why all the bad mouthing lately guy? Do you need me to start treating you that way?
    Wilson has been very lucky to stay on the field, especially since he's taken the most sacks in the NFL since the start of his career.

Andrew Luck, Romo, etc. haven't been so lucky.

My Team
    Oakland Raiders
    Post Count
    colts have a good roster with a lot of young players who will improve. they also have an extra second round pick next year from the redskins, who will likely suck this year, so its basically a late first

iirc texans are dealing with cap issues already

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    colts have a good roster with a lot of young players who will improve. they also have an extra second round pick next year from the redskins, who will likely suck this year, so its basically a late first

iirc texans are dealing with cap issues already
    Texans are dealing with cap issues because their roster is extremely top-heavy (with glaring weaknesses on the OL and in the secondary), and their QB is on a rookie contract to boot. If/when they pay him his $33M+ (I don't think he deserves it, but he'll get it) they're going to be a perennial 7-8 win team just like old days.

Watching the collapse benefactor's Avatar
    My Team
    Houston Oilers
    Post Count
    Not sure where this idea that Houston is dealing with cap issues is coming from. They had 70 million coming into the offseason and still have like 40 million left. Gaine got fired because of not really doing much of anything with that money and having a mediocre draft.

My Team
    Oakland Raiders
    Post Count
    Not sure where this idea that Houston is dealing with cap issues is coming from. They had 70 million coming into the offseason and still have like 40 million left. Gaine got fired because of not really doing much of anything with that money and having a mediocre draft.
    werent there talks of them trying to dump clowney because of money?

Veteran
    Post Count
    Dude, why are you acting like this? Well?
    To be honest, he's almost as hated as you. There are quite a few people who want him to be give the Larry Treatment and ran off. He's probably as much a disappointment to his folks with his Bed, Bath, Beyond monkey-boy job as you are with Mason not working in computers, but actually paid to stand upright and say "Hi, Welcome to Walmart" hundreds of times a day.

My Team
    Green Bay Packers
    Post Count
    To be honest, he's almost as hated as you. There are quite a few people who want him to be give the Larry Treatment and ran off. He's probably as much a disappointment to his folks with his Bed, Bath, Beyond monkey-boy job as you are with Mason not working in computers, but actually paid to stand upright and say "Hi, Welcome to Walmart" hundreds of times a day.
    I think we ran the old got off because of DJRs hard work, at least for a bit. Haven’t seen him post in a few days now.

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    But how much will they have left after they pay Watson?

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    I think we ran the old got off because of DJRs hard work, at least for a bit. Haven’t seen him post in a few days now.
    Don't jinx it

How do you choose your fave NFL team?

My Team
    Buffalo Bills
    Post Count
    How do you choose your fave NFL team?
    Control Panel>General Settings>NFL Team>Buffalo Bills

Dude, when do you figure out I love attention and don't care how it comes? What, never? What do we have here, well? Look at the caliber of posters we have, who would care what a bunch of obvious jerks and know nothings do or think?

I get a kick out of this stuff, yep....funny.

Dude, you are a follower.

I had a ton of yard work to get done before football starts up, so simply decided to give this silliness a break for a few weeks, I do that every now and then.

Little s like you make no dent at all, yep...none.

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    The thing that always makes me wonder about that picture is, what about the lady in the back?

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    The thing that always makes me wonder about that picture is, what about the lady in the back?
    Same here. I finally decided to check. Woody Allen.

Thread Information