Watching the collapse benefactor's Avatar
    My Team
    Houston Oilers
    Post Count
    What the is even going on with this? First Houston cans Gaine, then they ask to interview Caserio, then the Pats say no, then people start wondering if the Pats can say no, then the Pats say they have some language in the contract that says they can say no, then Houston apparently decides to hire no one...presumably because Caserio's contract comes up after the 2020 draft and they can hire him then.

Then today a story runs out of Boston that Caserio wants out and wants to be in Houston, except apparently it was unsourced and just one writers opinion.

My Team
    Oakland Raiders
    Post Count
    cheatriots gonna cheatriot

My Team
    Houston Texans
    Post Count
    This probably ends with The Texans giving up a draft pick to the pats for Caserio.

Enemy of the System Millennial_Messiah's Avatar
    My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    This probably ends with The Texans giving up a draft pick to the pats for Caserio.
    2020 unprotected first round pick which results in the Patriots being gift wrapped Lawrence or Herbert without having to trade any further compensation.

My Team
    Oakland Raiders
    Post Count
    2020 unprotected first round pick which results in the Patriots being gift wrapped Lawrence or Herbert without having to trade any further compensation.
    lawrence ins't even eligible until 2021

wrong about everything

Enemy of the System Millennial_Messiah's Avatar
    My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    lawrence ins't even eligible until 2021

wrong about everything
    my bad, thinking NBA rules

but really... one and done, two and done, three and done... are all bad, it should be up to a player to decide, especially in such an injury prone sport, if he's good enough out of HS he should be able to declare

also I've had it locked down firmly in the brain for a long time now that Tua Tagovailoa WILL be a Miami Dolphin and nothing and no one will change that. He's their guy, his name in Miami has such a perfect ring to it

Watching the collapse benefactor's Avatar
    My Team
    Houston Oilers
    Post Count
    Thinking the same if they don't decide to wait it out. With them not even bothering to try to hire another GM there seems to already be a handshake agreement that Caserio will be their next GM.

Thread Information