Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Damn, he just won a ring, got the chips with the dip and is more popular than ever..going to have the biggest year of his career IMO, cementing his legacy as arguably the best to ever do it..

What happened to Bynumite, Killa and the others claiming that his career wouldn't recover after that other random rapper(whatever happened to that ?) tried to hit him with diss tracks?

My Team
    Chicago Bulls
    Post Count
    No one knows of this guy outside North America

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    That is still more then people knowing you

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Mc Hammer and Vanilla Ace were also huge at the height of their careers, doesn't make their brand of hip hop any less trash.

Also, how does being a glorified raptors cheerleader make him "the best to ever do it", what does that have to do with hip hop music?

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Imagine being a grown man and also a fan of a rapper that makes music for teenage white girls

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Best warriors fan of all time

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Drake is basically the modern era Lionel Richie.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Damn, he just won a ring, got the chips with the dip and is more popular than ever..going to have the biggest year of his career IMO, cementing his legacy as arguably the best to ever do it..

What happened to Bynumite, Killa and the others claiming that his career wouldn't recover after that other random rapper(whatever happened to that ?) tried to hit him with diss tracks?
    Make sure if you gonna mention me by name harlem ...that you get things right.
    1. I was one of the few who does not like aubrey that freely admits that he is very talented
    2. his string of club and strip club hits is undeniable... I even like a few songs like nice for what, controlla, all me or miss are all cooll i dont chaneg station when it plays ...
    3. I did say he is overrated and stand by that his next classic album will be his first
    4. I Did say that Kendrick is far superior along with other greats like Jay, Cole, Nas, kanye and Andre 3000 etc
    5. his fanbase is the equivalent of nba casuals and females along with a bunch of rap metrosexuals
    6. Popularity doesn't always equal QUALITY.. .in rap.. At one time MC Hammer, LL Cool J and 50 were all the biggest names in rap though all three were talented (LL is most like Drake with a similar fanbase) none were ever the best or greatest... Gtfo here with dat bull
    Last edited by Killakobe81; 06-18-2019 at 07:24 PM.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    1. I was one of the few who does not like aubrey that freely admits that he is very talented
    2. his string of club and strip club hits is undeniable... I even like a few songs like nice for what, controlla, all me or miss me or all cooll i dont chaneg station when it plays ...
    3. I did say he is overrated and stand by tat his first classic album will be his first
    4. I Did say that Kendrick is far superior along with other greats like Jay, Cole, Nas, kanye and Andre 3000 etc
    5. his fanbase is the equivalent of nba casuals and females along with a bunch of rap metrosexuals
    6. Popularity doesn't always equal QUALITY.. .in rap.. At one time MC Hammer, LL Cool J and 50 were all the biggest names in rap though all three were talented (LL is most like Drake with a similar fanbase) none were ever the best or greatest... Gtfo here with dat bull
    I never said he wouldn't recover I said back in the day he wouldn't... I freely admit females and the OVO faithful will keep him in rotation

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Drake is basically the modern era Lionel Richie.
    He makes Lionel Richie look like eazy e

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Of course a got like you would think things like that elevate his status as a rapper.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    2. his string of club and strip club hits is undeniable... I even like a few songs like nice for what, controlla, all me or miss me or all cooll i dont chaneg station when it plays ...
    3. I did say he is overrated and stand by tat his first classic album will be his first
    Summed it up nicely. Thanks for saving me the time homie

My Team
    Chicago Bulls
    Post Count
    I only know 3 songs of Drake's - "From the bottom" and "Tuesday". They are fine lil pop songs. But I do actually like "Marvin's Room". Unfortunately even that song falls short of for example "Through the Wire" by Kayne West.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    In other news: new kids on the block was the greatest rock band ever.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Check out drake's freestyle videos in youtube. it. If drake is a rapper than i am black, and i am sure as i'm not black. Just checked it in the mirror.

My Team
    Chicago Bulls
    Post Count
    Check out drake's freestyle videos in youtube. it. If drake is a rapper than i am black, and i am sure as i'm not black. Just checked it in the mirror.
    Isn't Drake an Arab?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Still 10 years behind Jay imo

We’ll see how he handles the post prime part of his career.

Best business man in rap history, though. For sure.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Still 10 years behind Jay imo

We’ll see how he handles the post prime part of his career.

Best business man in rap history, though. For sure.
    Umm brings up Jay Z and how he's behind him but then contradict yourself in the "best business man" in history bit. Laughable

Jay Z runs circles on this goofy caricature Aubrey.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    drake is hip hop just like drake isn't a faux make believe studio rapper who never saw the streets in his life time. drake!

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The Raptors rise has probably really helped his career. I never paid attention to him or his music until Kawhi was traded to Toronto. He needs to give Kawhi a royalty for every song download.

My Team
    Portland Trailblazers
    Post Count
    Congratulations was a banger imo

My Team
    Boston Celtics
    Post Count
    Imagine being a grown man and also a fan of a rapper that makes music for teenage white girls
    He’s also one of the biggest Uncle Toms in the history of African Americans

letting the white man turn you into a wheelchair basketball player because you want whitey’s approval so badly

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    He’s also one of the biggest Uncle Toms in the history of African Americans

letting the white man turn you into a wheelchair basketball player because you want whitey’s approval so badly
    ^ racist

My Team
    Boston Celtics
    Post Count
    No amount of Raptors championships will ever erase this:

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    No amount of Raptors championships will ever erase this:

What's the backstory of this tbh?

Thread Information