Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    Believe.
    My Team
    Anybody but Spurs
    Post Count
    He was, like, the worst Spur in the playoffs, so yeah, sure, let's re-sign the bastard.
    2nd worst. Derozan was the worst Spur according to On-Off numbers.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    No more than two years and I'm fine with it. Spurs aren't contending in the next few years unless one of Murray, White, or Walker become superstars.
    ALL DEM ****** ACTIN UP WHERE THE WOLVES @
    YOU BETTA BUST THAT IF YOU GONNA PULL [email protected]

http://spurstalk.com/forums/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=26403&dateline=130696  0925

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

"So the final image of Ginobili isnt that he lost a bronze medal. Its what he did to try to win one." -
    Buck Harvey

Still crazy after all these years. And I love that, Jackson said. Id rather play with someone like him, who plays hard and gets hurt, than someone who is afraid.

- SJAX regarding Manu

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

FUCK TRUMP & FUCK THE GOP gambit1990's Avatar
    My Team
    Toronto Raptors
    Post Count
    what about rudy for $6 mil and a bonus $4 mil if he can stay healthy?

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Bring PJ Tucker over, Rudy. He would be the perfect player to solve our defensive weaknesses.

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    LMFAO,dump this dude fucking Bode fashion week shit,Rudy is a career loser just like Aldridge and DeRozan.All 3 have zero competitiveness or fire.Happy to half-ass it and make millions.

What a goddamn shame to be a Spurs fan after having the Big Three who had the heart, desire and will to win.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    what about rudy for $6 mil and a bonus $4 mil if he can stay healthy?
    why not for the veterans minimum while you're at it

Govt, stay away!
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    LMFAO,dump this dude fucking Bode fashion week shit,Rudy is a career loser just like Aldridge and DeRozan.All 3 have zero competitiveness or fire.Happy to half-ass it and make millions.

What a goddamn shame to be a Spurs fan after having the Big Three who had the heart, desire and will to win.

Yeah it it just sucks rooting for a perennial winning team. Fuck off.
    "You cannot help the poor by destroying the rich. You cannot strengthen the weak by weakening the strong. You cannot bring about prosperity by discouraging thrift. You cannot lift the wage earner up by pulling the wage payer down. You cannot further the brotherhood of man by inciting class hatred. You cannot build character and courage by taking away men's initiative and independence." ~~ William John Henry Boetcker

The Constitution is not an instrument for the government to restrain the people, it is an instrument for the people to restrain the government lest it come to dominate our lives and interests. Patrick Henry

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    People not wanting Gay back are dumb. No other way to say it. He's not keeping them from signing or trading for anyone else. Even if the team swings a deal for Bogdanovic, Gay's role as bench-dynamo will just become more solidified. Sure, I don't want a four-year deal either, I'm cool with him for two or even three years if that third year isn't fully guaranteed. He should age well and be worth around $12-15 Million a year going forward.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Since the FO appears happy to be in treadmill/irrelevant mode, it doesn't really matter, and honestly, as old as he is, he's still one of the few players that can make a highlight reel play here or there.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    As long as the price isn't too high, happy to have Rudy back.
    Admit it, Bill. Even if the price is high, you and the usual posters will defend PATFO's honor no matter what.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    If there's a market for over the hill shitbags looking for one more big paycheck, no one's a close second. Let's try to get this deal done at 12:00:59 am this time

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    As other people have said 2 years, $24-26 would be great. Wouldn't be shocked though, if there were a 3rd year team option that is non-guaranteed or partially guaranteed.

Don't Like Jimi Hendrix? Fuck You.

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Yeah it it just sucks rooting for a perennial winning team. Fuck off.
    No you go fuck yourself...

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Admit it, Bill. Even if the price is high, you and the usual posters will defend PATFO's honor no matter what.
    Youd be cumming all over the place if this was tony. Hypocrite.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Pretty much reaffirms that Bertans is probably the one being most actively shopped right now and is most likely gone this summer.

Makes sense from an FO perspective after his playoff run and never being a Pop guy. (Bert hasn't been thrilled about his playing time as well).

It'll be a mistake tho as I think he's going to be a much better rotation player than Forbes when we look back in 5 years. I think he'll be a really good piece for whatever team he ends up on next year...
    Watch Bud snap up Bertans to replace Mirotic. Bertans gonna sniff another conference finals in the tougher conference before the Spurs could in the wide-open conference. And the decade's pattern of ex-Spurs doing better their first year off the team lives on.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    At 12-14 per, there's nobody better than Rudy available.

Although an option might be not signing Rudy, engineer a way to combine his 12 plus the MLE plus change and sign Harris to a 78/3yrs

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Although an option might be not signing Rudy, engineer a way to combine his 12 plus the MLE plus change and sign Harris to a 78/3yrs
    You don’t understand how the CBA works at all.

"A coach can't change people," Gregg Popovich said before the Spurs obliterated the Nets on New Year's Eve. "They are who they are. No matter what team you're talking about, a coach can be observant and try to put his team in situations both on and off the court where some of that can develop, some of the camaraderie sorts of things. But you can't change people."

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You don’t understand how the CBA works at all.
    I actually do and it is exactly feasible with a S&T. Try it on any calculator -RGM or any other- and come back. Or not. Whatever.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

you forgot to quote "talent" as one of the factors

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

You can’t combine the exceptions and you don’t get the MLE if you use cap space, only the room exception, which you’ve guessed it - you can’t combine.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

I hope he can still fit in these expensive clothes when he is driving up to San Angelo for an autograph session 20 years from now.

Thread Information