Results 1 to 13 of 13
  1. #1
    Spurs Fan
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    502
    Official thread for everything related to the Big3 League.

  2. #2
    Veteran LkrFan's Avatar
    My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    31,566
    When will Jim make his debut?

  3. #3
    A neverending cycle Trainwreck2100's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    36,496
    When will Jim make his debut?
    dude saved his money, so never
    _____________________________
    90% of Spurstalk posters love Trainwreck, the other 10% are liars


    SWEEP THE LEG!!!!!!!!!

  4. #4
    4X ST MVP Spurtacular's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    37,730
    How far down this would be on my list of things to watch.

    Things must be going not so great; they staged a fake fight on opening night.

  5. #5
    Veteran LkrFan's Avatar
    My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    31,566
    dude saved his money, so never
    So you saying only broke former NBA players play there? And last I checked Jim was robbed of million$$$ by his agent in a Maybelline mascara scam. You sure he ain't broke?

  6. #6
    Spurs Fan
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    502
    Cuttino Mobley was real life Uncle Drew last night with 28 points. Big Baby Davis got even bigger lol

  7. #7
    Veteran Arcadian's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    7,781
    I went to one of these 2 years ago. Everyone was expecting Allen Iverson to play, and he didn't show up.

  8. #8
    Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    69
    This league is boring.

  9. #9
    I'll tumble for ya Chris Fall's Avatar
    My Team
    New Orleans Hornets
    Post Count
    643
    It’s not a good product. It tries though. Players are just not as fun to watch when they’re old, fat and lose a step. Make the rims 9 and a half feet tall and take some guys from a local rec center, and the quality of games is about the same.

    I remember James White when he was in the league. That classic 6’7, 6’8 athletic, lean wing. Looking more like Jerome James these days. Baby Davis looking like a 6’6 Vince Wilfork. I saw two teams miss like a combined 8 straight shots which included a couple lay-ups. Ugly.

    Just not very good basketball.

  10. #10
    Rosebud CitizenDwayne's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    2,733
    Why didn’t Arenas play?

  11. #11
    FUCK TRUMP & FUCK THE GOP gambit1990's Avatar
    My Team
    Toronto Raptors
    Post Count
    6,800
    Why didn’t Arenas play?
    that’s what i wondering and never found an answer after looking through YT comments and twitter.

    weird.
    _____________________________





  12. #12
    You have no idea UZER's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    8,798
    I went to one of these 2 years ago. Everyone was expecting Allen Iverson to play, and he didn't show up.
    Load management

  13. #13
    Believe. ECOV's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    704
    So you saying only broke former NBA players play there? And last I checked Jim was robbed of million$$$ by his agent in a Maybelline mascara scam. You sure he ain't broke?
    TIM has a business, so doubt (X)

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •