Spurs Fan
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Take the fcking keys away baseline bum's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Wow didn't know Adams made that kind of money. Ouch.

Enemy of the System Millennial_Messiah's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Roberson is Bruce Bowen 2.0, even down to the bad free throw shooting. Would be nice to get him to start at SF.

Spurs Fan
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Interesting to see what happens here. I consider Adams and Schroeder vital pieces to the OKC franchise for playoff contention. They are looking to dump salary but need adequate talent in return. Adams to Boston seems like a possibility with Hortford unlikely to resign.

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I don't want a big who dodges rebounds.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Westbrook gotta pad them stats. Adams would be pretty good for us imo

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    None of them are worth anything..Adams might be the most overrated player in the league IMO..

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I like Adams, but Poetl basically does everything he can, for a lot less $$.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    RW does

Enemy of the System Millennial_Messiah's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    OKC will never be better than first round fodder with Iverson 2.0 as their "star"

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    None of them are worth anything..Adams might be the most overrated player in the league IMO..
    I've read a lot of stupid hot takes from you, but this might be your pinnacle. Congrats.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Let's get ROberson

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    OKC's legacy for this era will be that of a bunch of guys making excuses for Russell Westbrook, just like Kobe's last two years. If the coach and GM have a fear of confronting their biggest star, the team is generally doomed.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Roberson is Bruce Bowen 2.0, even down to the bad free throw shooting. Would be nice to get him to start at SF.
    Bruce was an above average 3pt shooter...Roberson could be left alone in a gym overnight and I'm not sure he'd make 10 threes.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    They should be offering Westbrook. His decline has already begun and he's making about $40 mil per the next two years. Trading him to a contender would be the equivalent of the Chinese curse that says, "May you live in interesting times."

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Maybe Dennis Schroder is worth Bench minutes for a decent team. Everyone looks .

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I'd take Adams in a second. He dodged rebounds because he was told to. If he can avoid stat padding like that there he can do it here.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Bruce was an above average 3pt shooter...Roberson could be left alone in a gym overnight and I'm not sure he'd make 10 threes.
    You'd leave him alone?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Bring Roberson home. Maybe Chip can work a miracle with his shot. Even if he can't, atleast we know he's capable of making Nephew his .

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I'd take Adams in a second. He dodged rebounds because he was told to. If he can avoid stat padding like that there he can do it here.
    Purdle is basically Adams-lite. paying that type of money for him when Purdle is a fraction of the price.

It's like if some re paid Wombat $50 million when a comparable player like Forbes can be had for $9 million. Who the would do that?

My Team
    Toronto Raptors
    Post Count
    I like Adams, but Poetl basically does everything he can, for a lot less $$.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Purdle is basically Adams-lite. paying that type of money for him when Purdle is a fraction of the price.

It's like if some re paid Wombat $50 million when a comparable player like Forbes can be had for $9 million. Who the would do that?
    We don't need the lite version of someone. We need someone. I don't give 2 s about the salary. Just put a compe ive team together, one that doesn't include some bags.

Thread Information