Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Pop wants a shot at Kawhi whether he’s in the East or West. With Goldenstate an average team next year the West is up in the air. Lets put the rebuild on hold and lets go all in next year. Im ok with that!

You Are Not Worthy ZeusWillJudge's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

It can't happen! Adams makes $25M per. The Spurs can't just add a $25M player to the damn roster. Draft picks are not a Get Out Of Cap Jail Free card. I don't know what leagues sources would tell Amico that the Spurs can trade a pick for a player when they're over the cap.

Figure out what player(s) the Spurs would have to send out to balance the salaries in that deal. It can't happen.

I think the point is to move a pick along with some of the redundant players for an upgrade. Especially if the Spurs draft Okeke with 29, I'm all for offering Beli, Bertans and the 2020 first for Bogdanovic on an S&T. Or Beli and 29 for Crowder. Or maybe Forbes and 29 for Valentine.
    Like I said, that's a player swap with a pick thrown in as a kicker. Beli and Bertans are both "established veterans". They would be trading two established veterans for one that they thought might move the needle, and using the pick(s) to sweeten the deal.

Take the fcking keys away baseline bum's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    It can't happen! Adams makes $25M per. The Spurs can't just add a $25M player to the damn roster. Draft picks are not a Get Out Of Cap Jail Free card. I don't know what leagues sources would tell Amico that the Spurs can trade a pick for a player when they're over the cap.

Figure out what player(s) the Spurs would have to send out to balance the salaries in that deal. It can't happen.

Like I said, that's a player swap with a pick thrown in as a kicker. Beli and Bertans are both "established veterans". They would be trading two established veterans for one that they thought might move the needle, and using the pick(s) to sweeten the deal.

Now if they still had Gasoft's contract to move.

Not that I'd want Adams though.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Now if they still had Gasoft's contract to move.

Not that I'd want Adams though.
    We still got $5 million of it!

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    We still got $5 million of it!
    Unfortunately, the $5M on the books from the buyout is not tradeable...

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Nah, it's moving the pick with the other guys as ballast.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Lol Adams....he’s ok but noone thats gonna get us out the first round. He’s Patty Mills the Center

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Lol Adams....he’s ok but noone thats gonna get us out the first round. He’s Patty Mills the Center
    Id love to get mustache mountain hes only 26 but not at his price for two more seasons.We already have poodle power ftw

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Aren't you supposed to be a Boban fan? You need a better schtick. Why would you trade for an Unrestricted Free Agent?

https://www.spotrac.com/nba/philadel...janovic-17984/

Pronouns: Your/Dad TheGreatYacht's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Valentine is going to be an RFA, His expiring status is irrelevant. And you're only mad about the Crowder trade because you're still in love with Beli for some reason.
    Marco has to go. Everyone over 30 can go. I want this bad boy to look similar to those NBA Live Bobcats teams with half the roster being 55 overall, 24 and under, and no face scan

Let Murray, White, and Lonnie shoot all they want to secure a top 3 lottery pick

You Are Not Worthy ZeusWillJudge's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I feel like someone should take a moment to say " Amico and his league sources."

Thread Information