Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    There’s always Taurean Prince. I doubt the Nets want to trade him unless they need the cap room.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    ^ I trust this dumb more than Amico tbh.
    Yeah!! I trust @ tytakesonspurstalk more than Amico too.

Take the fcking keys away baseline bum's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Adams is great. I'm not getting the idea that OKC wants him 'available.'
    Because he makes near max money and they have an enormous luxury tax bill due. A repeaters luxury tax bill no less I think.

Take the fcking keys away baseline bum's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    sounds terrible if true tbh, though it also means they're swinging for the fences in a year where GSW is hurt and HOU is falling apart

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Do not be surprised when nothing like this happens tbh. Spurs standing pat IMO with perhaps adding a nice player with the MLE (I hope). Hoping Murray and Walker are healthy next season and have developed over the summer personally...
    Right here....pin this^^^^on a sticky.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Enough with useless picks like Metu or Eubanks. Get rid of all picks, we have enough young guys already. Get somebody who can actually play today's NBA basketball.

Unless PATFO see the new Manu or Kawhi, and in that case they have to call it after the draft, otherwise there is absolutely no need to pick any project that will never play meaningful minutes on an NBA floor.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Enough with useless picks like Metu or Eubanks. Get rid of all picks, we have enough young guys already. Get somebody who can actually play today's NBA basketball.

Unless PATFO see the new Manu or Kawhi, and in that case they have to call it after the draft, otherwise there is absolutely no need to pick any project that will never play meaningful minutes on an NBA floor.
    Metu was a 2nd round pick and Eubanks was undrafted....I'm not sure why you cite them when you're talking about useless picks since neither had much of a shot to contribute (even funnier when you call out Manu as he was a 57th pick).....

The picks they have made in the last 3 years are actually the only reason anybody should be excited about the franchise....

Drafting is literally the only thing this FO still does well so I'd rather they draft for the future because there's about a 1% chance the team rings with Derozan and Aldridge on the team....
    Last edited by Mugen; 06-20-2019 at 11:39 AM.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Going all in on mediocrity I see.

Done with the NBA
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Going all in with DeRozan.

Patfo is the fish at the poker table.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I'm so done with this love fest with mediocre average crap veterans. Yes we made the playoffs, but sticking it out for being a first round out, screams....break the ING cycle. I'm sorry, I haven't really watched the Spurs post Timmy. Lamarcus Aldridge and DeMar Derozan are about the WORST one two punch I've seen since before the Admiral came in.

Free Throw Coach Aggie Hoopsfan's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I'm so done with this love fest with mediocre average crap veterans. Yes we made the playoffs, but sticking it out for being a first round out, screams....break the ING cycle. I'm sorry, I haven't really watched the Spurs post Timmy. Lamarcus Aldridge and DeMar Derozan are about the WORST one two punch I've seen since before the Admiral came in.
    Just have to accept Pop hasn't gotten over himself. It's why things ultimately flamed out with Kawhi, and it's why he's chasing vets - he wants to retire having never missed the playoffs, GOAT coach, blah blah blah

Pronouns: Your/Dad TheGreatYacht's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Not sure why posters are saying this sounds unspurslike.... they literally chose to have an established veteran over young pieces during the Kawhi fleece last off season

This is craterface. Putting himself over the good of the franchise. Doesn't give a about the team once he leaves, just doesn't want to go out like an irrelevant old geezer who got exposed without Duncan.

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Pop putting his legacy first before the good of the organization. Nothing new to see here folks

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Just have to accept Pop hasn't gotten over himself. It's why things ultimately flamed out with Kawhi, and it's why he's chasing vets - he wants to retire having never missed the playoffs, GOAT coach, blah blah blah
    Exactly this. He's content with being a first round bukkake for the real contenders. As long as that playoff streak stays alive while he collects checks as the highest paid coach in the league.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I think the point is to move a pick along with some of the redundant players for an upgrade. Especially if the Spurs draft Okeke with 29, I'm all for offering Beli, Bertans and the 2020 first for Bogdanovic on an S&T. Or Beli and 29 for Crowder. Or maybe Forbes and 29 for Valentine.
    Not only are Crowder and Valentine not good, they're also on 1 year deals. The latter hasn't even played basketball in a year. Vintage GM Chinook tbh

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Exactly this. He's content with being a first round bukkake for the real contenders. As long as that playoff streak stays alive while he collects checks as the highest paid coach in the league.
    The image of crater face taking a bukkake is just a bit much to process.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The image of crater face taking a bukkake is just a bit much to process.
    That's what Becky is for tbh. Main assistant coach now

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Not only are Crowder and Valentine not good, they're also on 1 year deals. The latter hasn't even played basketball in a year. Vintage GM Chinook tbh
    Valentine is going to be an RFA, His expiring status is irrelevant. And you're only mad about the Crowder trade because you're still in love with Beli for some reason.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    i would puke.......if spurs r looking for veteran help they can sign dejuan blair from austin spurs
    And trade 49th pick for Boban tbh....Boban + Blair =

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    And trade 49th pick for Boban tbh....Boban + Blair =
    Aren't you supposed to be a Boban fan? You need a better schtick. Why would you trade for an Unrestricted Free Agent?

https://www.spotrac.com/nba/philadel...janovic-17984/

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Because he makes near max money and they have an enormous luxury tax bill due. A repeaters luxury tax bill no less I think.
    Ouch!

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    So y'all are saying Pop is pulling a Kobe... Sacrificing the team's future for personal glory at the end of his career?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Metu was a 2nd round pick and Eubanks was undrafted....I'm not sure why you cite them when you're talking about useless picks since neither had much of a shot to contribute (even funnier when you call out Manu as he was a 57th pick).....

The picks they have made in the last 3 years are actually the only reason anybody should be excited about the franchise....

Drafting is literally the only thing this FO still does well so I'd rather they draft for the future because there's about a 1% chance the team rings with Derozan and Aldridge on the team....
    You seem to have troubles understanding basic concepts.
    1. ''Get rid of all picks, we have enough young guys already'' Isn't it clear enough? Do you need me to draw a picture?
    2. '
    Unless PATFO see the new Manu or Kawhi''. Seems quite easy to understand. Or maybe not.
    3. 'like' Metu and Eubanks. That is people who'll never play in the NBA. Blossomgame? Milutinov? is it clearer now?
    4. You might think this time PATFO will draft another White or Murray at #29, or even better at #17. Fine. They actually will, probably. But are they helping getting past the first round? No.

Look at Phila. You cannot win with picks only. Not even with a gazillion top picks. You need players that can play. Phila tried, then understood and traded for actual players.

No, you don't win with DDR, he was an obvious mistake and needs to go, but it has nothing to do with the draft (unless he can be traded tonight in some kind of multiple teams players-picks draft night tail). LMA is still a very solid player.

Seems pretty simple to understand.
    Last edited by monty4329; 06-20-2019 at 01:37 PM.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    wish it was the other way around tbh

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I guess y'all believe everything you read.

Thread Information