It's looking like nothing is really going on with this any longer. Which if he did nothing (if he did hurt a kid ya shoot the ) is great the guy is one of the most exciting players in football.

That Texas kid Matthew Boling ran...10.13/20.5 in HS, Hill ran a 10.19/20.1.....second fastest of all time. And if he had to leave football he could run pro track he has world class speed with some training.

He is just behind Bob Hayes, Cliff Branch and Randy Moss when it comes to speed receivers in history.

Ah...Don Hutson was running a 9.8 100 vs slow white guys back in the day.
    Last edited by Sir Johnny; 06-20-2019 at 03:54 AM.

Enemy of the System Millennial_Messiah's Avatar
    My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    It likely means the difference between 12-4 and 8-8 for the Chiefs. Mahomes is just an average QB without a field stretcher. If defenses can play cover-odds and stop Kelce over the middle and not have to worry about the deep ball, Mahomes can be stopped as any other QB can.

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    Oh look. Someone needs attention and starts a new Tyreek Hill thread.

It likely means the difference between 12-4 and 8-8 for the Chiefs. Mahomes is just an average QB without a field stretcher. If defenses can play cover-odds and stop Kelce over the middle and not have to worry about the deep ball, Mahomes can be stopped as any other QB can.
    Yes and no.

YES...a deep threat helps every QB.

NO...Mahomes is not an average QB under any cir stances.

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    Yes and no.

YES...a deep threat helps every QB.

NO...Mahomes is not an average QB under any cir stances.
    Bill Belichick made him look pretty average. That double A gap blitz right up the gut, & he was toast.

Bill Belichick made him look pretty average. That double A gap blitz right up the gut, & he was toast.
    How often will the Chiefs play the Pats?

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    How often will the Chiefs play the Pats?
    Generally twice per year, but that all important second game is in January and thus lies between the Chiefs and ever getting to the super bowl.

I really would have missed the blurr**** that is Tyreek Hill, the guy is a great player.

Hopefully he knows if he messes up one more time he's gone.

I like everyone else don't really know what happened with his kid. So we really do have to just move on.

**** Rocket Ismail was far faster as a footballer than he was as a trackster, well this is also Tyreek Hill, while he was a good track guy he looks faster than a lot of guys who were faster on a track like Jeff Demps, Jacoby Ford.
    Last edited by Sir Johnny; 07-21-2019 at 07:44 AM.

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    Glad Cheetah won't miss a game this year tbh. Chiefs likely the #1 seed again. Though they need to find a way to get a better starting running back than scatback Damien Williams. They need a bruiser who can also pass block, and catch if necessary. Little Williams is too small to trot out there when they need the tough yards.

My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count
    Lol @ nfl

Thread Information