Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Board Man Comes Home Clipper Nation's Avatar
    My Team
    Los Angeles Clippers
    Post Count
    What happened to Bol Bol? He was supposed to be this phenomenal player.
    Supposedly his medicals were horrible enough to scare the entire league off. There's rumors that he might have a degenerative knee condition.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Supposedly his medicals were horrible enough to scare the entire league off. There's rumors that he might have a degenerative knee condition.
    That’s harsh. Rooting for him if only because of his dad. That guy gave his all to the country he loved. Totally opposite to someone like dad killer.

My Team
    New Orleans Pelicans
    Post Count
    That’s harsh. Rooting for him if only because of his dad. That guy gave his all to the country he loved. Totally opposite to someone like dad killer.
    Dad Killer won two gold medals.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Dad Killer won two gold medals.
    For his own glory.

My Team
    Chicago Bulls
    Post Count
    He's already better than Kobe just by virtue of being an alpha, not a role player. It's unlikely that he even comes close to LeBron's level, let alone surpasses him.
    If he runs the Western gauntlet and gets New Orleans to a Final, he would eclipse Lebron's career

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    He's already better than Kobe just by virtue of being an alpha, not a role player. It's unlikely that he even comes close to LeBron's level, let alone surpasses him.

LMFAO. Why cause he jumps high? You see YouTube videos of him jumping super high and now he’s a legend lol.

Believe.
    My Team
    Chicago Bulls
    Post Count
    New Orleans Pelicans are definitely on one, and I also look forward to see what Lakers will decide depending on their trade off options specifically between Lonzo Ball and Anthony Davis. Furthermore i'm looking at this link to guage what are the rest of the possibilities before I make up my best bets: https://www.bonusseeker.com/news/new-jersey-sports-betting-sites/nba-draft-prop-bets-odds-2019

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Pelicans78 looks like you got a stud (didn't know where else to put this tbh)

My Team
    New Orleans Pelicans
    Post Count

Thanks man. I didn’t know much about him until right before the draft and was happy the Pels landed him even though he’s a little raw. But he has a lot of upside.

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Grizz should trade Slo Mo for him.

Thread Information