Page 21 of 44 FirstFirst ... 1117181920212223242531 ... LastLast
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I think his lack of interest is him being in Austin playing. He was drafted by an NBA team, his dream was to play in the NBA, and he’s been told that he has to play for the ing Austin Spurs. Not everyone responds well to that like Pop expects them to. If he bulks up though then he can help the team a lot. Anything else he does in Austin is kinda worthless tbh.
    If hes not dominating in Austin (like Keldon), he doesnt deserve to get minutes in SA.

Emperor Duncan>>>>>King James tim_duncan_fan's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Trade him. It's waaay too early for him to be having at ude problems when he hasn't shown anything especially noteworthy that demands accommodation.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Im really not sure how yall are taking Luka liking that tweet as a swipe against the Spurs... The tweet was made from a Grizzlies reporter. If anything, hes liking it because he wants to remember people who doubt his draft selection and prove them wrong. Please read the tweet again.

Make a trade steal
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    It was a bad draft pick. The Spurs drafted a player not even good enough to make the team. Bad pick

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Im really not sure how yall are taking Luka liking that tweet as a swipe against the Spurs... The tweet was made from a Grizzlies reporter. If anything, hes liking it because he wants to remember people who doubt his draft selection and prove them wrong. Please read the tweet again.
    ����

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Wait - Did Drew say Clarke is losing minutes to Ja Morant? The Grizz's star PG? What do his minutes as a PF have to do with Ja's?
    Haha. Glad I’m not the only one that caught that

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

He also liked this.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    It was a bad draft pick. The Spurs drafted a player not even good enough to make the team. Bad pick
    Yeah. Because he is a final product. Lol.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I can't judge this kid right now. We will know in 3-4 years whether or not this was a good pick. I know that's going to anger some people because they want results now but that's just the way it is.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    If hes not dominating in Austin (like Keldon), he doesnt deserve to get minutes in SA.
    Agree. Yeah pop sucks but if you can’t play well in g league then you aren’t getting called up

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Idgaf about his Austin Spurs numbers tbh. Even though aren't bad at all. He needs to bulk up and get stronger. His skills are NBA ready, but his body isn't. I agree he is a year away, but some of these takes are ridiculous. Dude was 19 and moved to another country to play in the NBA and gets put in the G-League instead and people are saying he has at ude problems

half man half amazing
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    It was an incredibly dumb draft by the Spurs. Clark was the obvious better choice. A guaranteed NBA roleplayer at pick 19 is a no brainer.

Then they picked up an undersized guard on a team full of them.

Spurs continue to up. An organization without direction or any smart people at the lead

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

He also liked this.
    He’s going to keep liking them for 3 more years.

Eventually, and we’re probably there already, players are going to hate getting drafted by the Spurs, as long as Pop is in charge and around.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Manu's career was a disaster because he was missing 30 pounds of muscle

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Would someone please post Dirk Nowitzki's rookie year statistics? I think he had an adjustment period before he took off.

Luka S. should get a chance to develop - he just turned 20 years old.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Dirk was on the roster and playing his rookie year. It took him a little bit to start averaging +20ppg though. However, Luka isn’t even on the roster. Sure give him time to develop but his ceiling is a role player off the bench. He is what I thought he was pre-draft. Luka isn’t saving this franchise and may not even be on the roster in a couple of seasons

Defense Wins Championships Texas_Ranger's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Would someone please post Dirk Nowitzki's rookie year statistics? I think he had an adjustment period before he took off.

Luka S. should get a chance to develop - he just turned 20 years old.
    8, 3 & 1... not great but still better than 0, 0 & 0.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Dirk was 20 before his rookie season started. He's about one year difference. Dirk averaged 8 ppg his rookie year. Just saying.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Also, the G-League didn't exist as a place to develop young players when Dirk joined the league.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    8, 3 & 1... not great but still better than 0, 0 & 0.
    There was no G-League and the Mavericks were way worse his rookie season than this Spurs roster.

I'm making the comparison realizing Samanic will not end up at a HOF level. He was also the 19th pick in the draft for a reason. Dirk was the 9th pick in the draft. Major difference.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    There was no G-League and the Mavericks were way worse his rookie season than this Spurs roster.

I'm making the comparison realizing Samanic will not end up at a HOF level. He was also the 19th pick in the draft for a reason. Dirk was the 9th pick in the draft. Major difference.
    A 19th pick should play in at least 1 game. The pick was a waste.

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    A 19th pick should play in at least 1 game. The pick was a waste.

Is the season over?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I didn't know there was a rule if you don't play in the first 35 games at the 19th pick you are a complete loss. That's news to me. Let's just blow it up then - let's cut him.[/COLOR]

Watching Samanic IN PERSON tells me he has a lot of tools that will serve him well as he develops over time. All of the Spurs top picks recently have spent their first year in Austin mostly. This is no different.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I didn't know there was a rule if you don't play in the first 35 games at the 19th pick you are a complete loss. That's news to me. Let's just blow it up then - let's cut him.[/COLOR]

Watching Samanic IN PERSON tells me he has a lot of tools that will serve him well as he develops over time. All of the Spurs top picks recently have spent their first year in Austin mostly. This is no different.
    the way the Spurs are playing I actualy wouln't mind if he played.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    One needs time to adjust then develop, jesus.

Thread Information