Page 26 of 43 FirstFirst ... 1622232425262728293036 ... LastLast
    Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I'm talking about the box score stats he chose to post. He conveniently left those outstanding shooting percentage and turnover stats, for example
    You just keep doing it. Please im trying to help you out. Stop posting, it's for your benefit

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You're riding a scrub that can't even shoot 40% in the g league. Stfu
    Im sorry everyone. This guy is really struggling. Learning is not his strength.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    There are still Spurs fans here waiting on Hanga and Milutinov, and still say that Kyle Anderson will have a breakout this season if he gets more minutes.

Spurs fans are delusional. Most here are JUST getting fed up with Forbes.
    yup. And add Ryan Richards to that list too.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Haven't seen it posted yet. Good video highlighting Luka's growth and potential. Really like that he's shooting the second most 3's out of every player in Austin - he'll need to knock them down if he ever wants to start alongside DJ or White.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    39% from the field and this Donk says "he is getting it done on the offensive end" ????

he is also talking about him being young, and keldon is 2 1/2 months OLDER...

since the "Film Room" he has raised it 3.2% with higher usage.

Never makes the coloration to motor only working when a ball is in his hands and thus the ty D he put up and hardly commented on.
    Yeah, he was a bit generous in his assessment but I didn't think it was too far off, at least where it talks about Luka's strengths and possible future contributions. I'm not too worried about his percentages (shooting is one area players mostly always improve at after their rookie seasons), or his defense which also needs time to be worked on. I wish the staff was making him focus on off-ball movement and readings but I guess it'll be a project for his next season, probably to be spent in Austin as well if Pop has any say in it.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Our future^^^^^^^

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Guess Luka is Emo because he hasn't been called up as much......

I just bet if Pop had told him to say HE is better than Eubanks Keldon Quinndary and Metu...

He'd say " YEAH I AM!!!"
    LMFAO!!!!!!!

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Didn't know he played in the gleague, thanks for the heads up. He dominated in his short stint there from what I'm seeing (https://gleague.nba.com/player/pascal-siakam/)...probably why he didn't stay long.

Maybe raptors fans didn't see it, but the FO sure did, hence why he wasn't even on the table for the Kawhi trade

We should just hope Luka improves game to game, rather than make delusional comparisons to proven players.

The FO should be shamed, though(at the least) for such a risky pick.
    No pick at 19 is really risky, and you really should take a high ceiling, low floor player at that point, over some more ready, zero growth prospect.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    No pick at 19 is really risky, and you really should take a high ceiling, low floor player at that point, over some more ready, zero growth prospect.
    I agree, which is why Semanic was such an odd pick. He wasnt a stud over in europe who lit it up. He shot 28% from 3 over there last year and showed pretty much what he’s showing us in the d league. His counterparts drafted near him showed more in college and are, unsurprisingly, showing more even playing against nba players..while semanic struggles to blossom against janitors.

For the Spurs who have seldom gotten picks below 20, they didn’t seem to value it much, reaching for a player of Semanic’s caliber.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I agree, which is why Semanic was such an odd pick. He wasnt a stud over in europe who lit it up. He shot 28% from 3 over there last year and showed pretty much what he’s showing us in the d league. His counterparts drafted near him showed more in college and are, unsurprisingly, showing more even playing against nba players..while semanic struggles to blossom against janitors.

For the Spurs who have seldom gotten picks below 20, they didn’t seem to value it much, reaching for a player of Semanic’s caliber.
    Yeah, judging a pick half a year after they were drafted always holds up well in time. Didn't realize Luka was in his prime already... Time sure flies!

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I dont understand why people are saying Samanic isnt blossoming... Stop talking out of your ass and watch the games.

#POPOUT
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    samanic will be an all star like all of our young drafted players bc spurs are great and spurs fans believe so much that it must happen

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    samanic will be an all star like all of our young drafted players bc spurs are great and spurs fans believe so much that it must happen
    You take AllStar selections for granted. Spurs will seldom get an All Star selection if they stay mediocre in the West. It may be a decade before we get another one.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Honestly I feel bad for him tbh nobody chooses to be picked too early and have unrealistic expectations placed on them. For once, Pop’s gleague will work out, and Luka can keep developing around players at a similar skill level in the gleague for a year.

He has his work cut out for him in the summer, though, where he’ll need to get those shot mechanics down first and foremost.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Give Luka time. Way too soon to judge him either way. And there is enough there to have "risked" the pick at 19.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I think the stats of a 19th pick making it in the NBA are about 20%. Maybe he just needs glasses. I know when I got mine I realized that the basket actually had hard contours I could aim at.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    He looks slow as , tbh.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Got another solid 18 and 8 tonight but yet hes not "blossoming". Lmfao hes doing better than Metu did his first year in the G league b

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    THEORY:

Somebody told RC that "There is this luka in the Baltics that you need to see, FUTURE STAR"

He mistook Latvia for Croatia and scouted the wrong Luka

He is all on the Wrong Luka just as much as Pop is on Byrn.
    Bruh there is no Luka from Latvia. Doncic is Slovenian which is right next to Croatia and Samanic actually played ball there

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Samanic's foot speed is the most intriguing thing about him. A power forward being able to rebound and push the ball in transition will be very valuable. I'm still high on him

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    THEORY:

Somebody told RC that "There is this luka in the Baltics that you need to see, FUTURE STAR"

He mistook Latvia for Croatia and scouted the wrong Luka

He is all on the Wrong Luka just as much as Pop is on Byrn.
    How many times are you going to tell this lame joke....

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Got another solid 18 and 8 tonight but yet hes not "blossoming". Lmfao hes doing better than Metu did his first year in the G league b
    Drew the master bater isn't going to like your comment

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    [TWEET] https://twitter.com/TyJagerRadio/status/1223805767666618376?s=19 [TWEET]

Thread Information