Page 9 of 44 FirstFirst ... 567891011121319 ... LastLast
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    He is coming to the spurs this year correct? No stash? Hope to see him in summer league

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Star potential ranking:

1. Samanic
    2. Lonnie Walker
    3. Murray
    4. White
    5. Johnson
    6. Poetl

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    He is coming to the spurs this year correct? No stash? Hope to see him in summer league
    He will certainly be here next year. In fact I assume he will pretty much compete for playing time this year vs Bertans. He spent a few years in tough winning programs so I assume with the more physically friendly NBA, Samanic might turn out to be a steal if his potential pans out.

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Ready to see Luka Satanic

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    hire dirk to mentor him
    Bojan Bogdanovic. Both croatians, could help Luka with his shooting

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Luka approves.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Luka, dobrodosao.
    Rad, rad i samo rad i bit ce dobro.
    tako jeeee

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Like the pick somewhat. But not happy about how he ghosted his team during playoffs in favor of the draft. Thats not a good sign. And for all the I give nephew for the stunt he pulled off on us I have to share the same sentiments about Luca's approach towards his current team. move, Luca.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Like the pick somewhat. But not happy about how he ghosted his team during playoffs in favor of the draft. Thats not a good sign. And for all the I give nephew for the stunt he pulled off on us I have to share the same sentiments about Luca's approach towards his current team. move, Luca.
    Id like to hear his side of it before making assumptions.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    If you a chance to got to the highest best job possible in your profession, you’d probably say you to your old job too.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Spurs clearly wanted goga.hopefully plan b works out

Spurs fan in Las Vegas Drom John's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    17 players born in Croatia have played in the NBA, none for the Spurs.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    why not to go care for himself? why sacrifice his future for the 2 grand he probably making over there? skipping slovenian league is not a big deal, it's bearley professional league...

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    sucks we missed out on him by one spot, hopefully it would not tie spurs hands and force them to roll the dice on jacob and waste money on that...

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    17 players born in Croatia have played in the NBA, none for the Spurs.
    pop is half croatian tbh

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    It looks like his type is actually the future NBA player. Not saying him directly, but overall. We’ve progressed from 3s can handle and play like guards, to 4s, and now we’re moving up to 5s. Can they bang and post like old school guys? No. But old school guys could never handle the rock and shoot from distance like these new bigs. Luka, Unicorn, etc. even Durant is 7’. It’s becoming more common. If they catch up to the guards skills wise and footwork, it will once again become a big mans game, but in a different style.

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    why not to go care for himself? why sacrifice his future for the 2 grand he probably making over there? skipping slovenian league is not a big deal, it's bearley professional league...
    It's the principle of being under contract and wanting to be there for your team mates. What's to say his head doesn't get turned in the future by the bright lights of NYC or LA and he does the same to the Spurs? Wanting to leave for the draft workouts is one thing under permission from the team. Ghosting them altogether once the workouts were over and he could have returned to play is another. Again, this is based on what I've read.

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    If you a chance to got to the highest best job possible in your profession, you’d probably say you to your old job too.
    Except that there's a way to do it properly. Specially in professional sports.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Except that there's a way to do it properly. Specially in professional sports.
    I blame the agent more than the player, unless the player was unreasonable. Which I cannot see why in this instance.
    Although... who is his agent?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    It's the principle of being under contract and wanting to be there for your team mates. What's to say his head doesn't get turned in the future by the bright lights of NYC or LA and he does the same to the Spurs? Wanting to leave for the draft workouts is one thing under permission from the team. Ghosting them altogether once the workouts were over and he could have returned to play is another. Again, this is based on what I've read.
    Whats your source that he ghosted his old team? Link?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    If the Spurs really wanted Goga, they just got the biggest break in history.

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Whats your source that he ghosted his old team? Link?
    There are tweets from insiders and an article too that I read. I will look it up.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    If the Spurs really wanted Goga, they just got the biggest break in history.
    how so russ!?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Another soft white euro, smh... didn't learn a thing from that Ginoboli guy...

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    There are tweets from insiders and an article too that I read. I will look it up.
    Ok, lets see it.

Thread Information