Page 44 of 44 FirstFirst ... 344041424344
Results 1,076 to 1,084 of 1084
    Defense Wins Championships Texas_Ranger's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    What the did Samanic do to you that you don’t post in here for a year and then come back literally two minutes after someone posts about him? Did he your mom?

Let me correct that— two minutes after someone posts about Luka, you switch onto this troll account from your main one. Either way, you’re a ing loser.
    Saw his name pop up and I asked a normal question... It would be nice to know that people wasting a draft pick, were not part of the team.

also, you fat re ed got, i don't have a troll account... And I also don't have all day to post on here like you, fatass..

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Saw his name pop up and I asked a normal question... It would be nice to know that people wasting a draft pick, were not part of the team.

also, you fat re ed got, i don't have a troll account... And I also don't have all day to post on here like you, fatass..
    Nah, you’re over 20 years old and you’re still keeping up this weirdo behavior. Stop being an incel and get out of your mom’s basement. You’re ed up in the head to still be doing this childish garbage online. Look in the mirror and see how pathetic it is that you’ve spent much of your life doing this trolling bull online.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    a realized version of samanic would actually have been a good forward to pair with vic

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    a realized version of samanic would actually have been a good forward to pair with vic
    He’d have had to be non lazy AND learned how to shoot. How we sign big Euro white guys who don’t shoot just defies the odds. I love me some Mamu, but he can’t ing shoot the three, either.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    are people that were responsible for drafting this drunk loser still part of the Spurs?

Of course. Except, Sammich was Buford’s pet project, the last of Buford’s draft picks when he was GM, before he became the CEO. Buford wears a different job le now. But sure, the same people are still there. It’s like asking if some 80-year old lying crook is still in Congress. You know he is.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Samanic will pass his mantle of "PF Who Can't Shoot but Still has an At ude Problem" on to his #1 heir, Bustzelis

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Samanic will pass his mantle of "PF Who Can't Shoot but Still has an At ude Problem" on to his #1 heir, Bustzelis
    . The Venn diagram of people who want this guy who put up crap numbers in the gleague, but think that Topic is no good after putting up good numbers in a mid level European league is a circle.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

What could have been.
    He's basically a better version of Ryan Richards. Which isn't exactly the greatest compliment.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    . The Venn diagram of people who want this guy who put up crap numbers in the gleague, but think that Topic is no good after putting up good numbers in a mid level European league is a circle.
    its a lower level euro league. its not as good as spanish, italian, turkish, russian, or german. its as far as international leagues its more on par with greek league or even NBL

its also easier to deal with a 4 with shooting struggles than it is a guard

Thread Information