Page 10 of 62 FirstFirst ... 678910111213142060 ... LastLast
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    don't know when that photo is from but he looks stronger. that was on area that keldon clearly already came into the league way ahead of luka on.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Yo timvp how did you fix that? What was I doing wrong? I'm dipping my toes on gif-making and for the life of me couldn't get that to show on the post, only a blank. What's the magic spell?

E: Nevermind, I had to link the GIF itself, and not the Imgur post of the GIF. Silly me. Get ready for some bomb ass GIF's, y'all...

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Hopefully we can get more photos and video of the young guys working out during the break.

Luka has to work on getting stronger and his motor, When it comes to his physical stuff.

As far as his actual game, he needs to start knocking those 3 pointers down more consistently and learning how to finish (just like Lonnie Walker needs to do) through contact like Keldon Johnson

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Lets get it straight, the "Noise" is a result of Keldon putting in work and no evidence of Luka doing the same so he starts to put in work....

LEADERSHIP!!!!!
    The Air Alamo article that used this photo also said he was in a growth spurt and was now pushing 7 feet tall. He is going to be a match up nightmare.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    What a nice surprise it would be if this guy becomes a rotation player next season.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Just watched a vid from when he was 15 years old now I know why the Spurs had been watching him for awhile. He was really good but man was he so skinny it's like night and day and gives me hope that if we pick Poku he could do the same.

It will be interesting to see if he did have a growth spurs and what his new height is what ever it is I am being optimistic he can make a huge jump next season.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Just watched a vid from when he was 15 years old now I know why the Spurs had been watching him for awhile. He was really good but man was he so skinny it's like night and day and gives me hope that if we pick Poku he could do the same.

It will be interesting to see if he did have a growth spurs and what his new height is what ever it is I am being optimistic he can make a huge jump next season.

The Spurs can go so many ways in this draft, it's crazy.

All I'm hoping for is that they don't miss out on their #1 target, whoever that might be. Nobody better block the Spurs.

what uganda do about it? Joseph Kony's Avatar
    My Team
    Seattle Supersonics
    Post Count
    wow bertans looks like a got damn skeleton there

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    It's important to note he didn't come over immediately after being drafted. That's why Bertans looks unrecognizable there. He was chunky when he first came to the Spurs.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    On the point Seventyniner and I was making in the Keldon thread, it's funny looking at the 2011 NBA draft in retrospect. Davis Bertans was drafted #42 and he has outlasted most of the players in the first round (including the lottery). He would probably be taken in the mid first round if there was a re-draft.

It's similar to my comment about Quinndary (2019 2nd round draft pick) possibly being better than half the point guards in the lottery of the upcoming 2020 NBA draft. It's considered blasphemous and met with a dismissive at ude (ahem timvp) like it could never be within the realm of possibility. The reality is that it happens quite a bit. It's like if I had said right before the 2012 NBA draft that Bertans will be better than half of the PFs in the lottery. And let's look.... Hmm, yup. He's better than Thomas Robinson, Henson, Harkless.

People need to stop looking at draft position.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    That NBA juice doing the work.

#draftPoku

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The Air Alamo article that used this photo also said he was in a growth spurt and was now pushing 7 feet tall. He is going to be a match up nightmare.
    Draft Poku, and have the ivory towers.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I hadn't heard of that, if it's true... Damn. What a pick this could be in retrospect. He's getting visibly bulkier AND taller? Insane, especially considering a few cm aren't likely to hurt his already above-average-for-height ball handling skills. Next year will be huge for Luka.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    On the point Seventyniner and I was making in the Keldon thread, it's funny looking at the 2011 NBA draft in retrospect. Davis Bertans was drafted #42 and he has outlasted most of the players in the first round (including the lottery). He would probably be taken in the mid first round if there was a re-draft.

It's similar to my comment about Quinndary (2019 2nd round draft pick) possibly being better than half the point guards in the lottery of the upcoming 2020 NBA draft. It's considered blasphemous and met with a dismissive at ude (ahem timvp) like it could never be within the realm of possibility. The reality is that it happens quite a bit. It's like if I had said right before the 2012 NBA draft that Bertans will be better than half of the PFs in the lottery. And let's look.... Hmm, yup. He's better than Thomas Robinson, Henson, Harkless.

People need to stop looking at draft position.
    Imagine when Q starts hitting the 3 consistently. I don't think people (even some spurs fans) realize how good he can be. A lot has to be the 2nd round moniker attached to him. He's already solid on D. He's a smart defender. Good playmaker ( already better than Murray in that regard) . Offensively, it's not anything that'll make you go "whoah" but it's just solid all around man. I love that he started getting more minutes in the bubble. Excited for KJ/Luka/Q

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Imagine when Q starts hitting the 3 consistently. I don't think people (even some spurs fans) realize how good he can be. A lot has to be the 2nd round moniker attached to him. He's already solid on D. He's a smart defender. Good playmaker ( already better than Murray in that regard) . Offensively, it's not anything that'll make you go "whoah" but it's just solid all around man. I love that he started getting more minutes in the bubble. Excited for KJ/Luka/Q
    Weatherspoon is definitely a solid player. I honestly liked all 3 draft picks we got and think they could all have decent NBA careers barring Injury

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    don't know when that photo is from but he looks stronger. that was on area that keldon clearly already came into the league way ahead of luka on.
    It's pretty recent because he has his new tattoo on the other side of his wolf tattoo

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Draft Poku, and have the ivory towers.
    This professor likes this!
    Last edited by Obi Juan Kenobi; 09-24-2020 at 09:03 PM.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    hmmm, Olin Simplis tagged Luka in this IG post, maybe he is working with him this offseason?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    hmmm, Olin Simplis tagged Luka in this IG post, maybe he is working with him this offseason?

I thought Luka was in Croatia again. He's only posting pictures with his new girl.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I'm glad he's staying in the gym. An improved Samanic would do wonders for next season's team.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I wish he was on the swoll patrol instead of posting pictures calling himself a gym rat

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I wish he was on the swoll patrol instead of posting pictures calling himself a gym rat
    You missed the neck that is bigger than his head? First thing I noticed. He’s been lifting.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    We should have drafted Clarke.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    We should have drafted Clarke.
    Nah. Clarke is what he is now. His college numbers were a function of being a 23 YO 5th year senior playing against much younger guys. By the time he hits his second contract, he will already be on the back side of his athletic prime. Come at me in 3 years, when Samanic is the age Clarke was when he was drafted.

Thread Information