Page 17 of 62 FirstFirst ... 713141516171819202127 ... LastLast
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

bambi growing up, looks High 230s- to low to med 240s lbs now......
    whos the other dude?

Emperor Duncan>>>>>King James tim_duncan_fan's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Zeller.

How do you not know a Spurs roster guy? Lololol

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The lack of mention of Luka in any interview so far is concerning... I feel this guy being a loner is biting him in the ass. Hopefully I'm wrong and he's not being an outcast.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I have evolved to be a fan that needs to see performances on the court to believe. In my earlier stages as a fan I was easily swindled and got excited by training videos or practices, but after having players not live up to expectations, I am now of the kind that needs to see it on games to believe. Therefore I am not hyped up about him yet. I want him to succeed but I am in the camp that needs to see it to believe it.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The lack of mention of Luka in any interview so far is concerning... I feel this guy being a loner is biting him in the ass. Hopefully I'm wrong and he's not being an outcast.
    He gives me a Nando DeColo vibe. He had talent but couldn’t get enough minutes leading him to ask for a trade. He was a fairly talented guy.

This guy is much younger so I am not sure how he’s developing, but tou are right that if he doesn’t mesh in he could be on the outside looking in. Hopefully not bc the team needs his size and his talent to pan out.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Zeller.

How do you not know a Spurs roster guy? Lololol
    i mean, i didnt even know that the guy is still in the league

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    i mean, i didnt even know that the guy is still in the league
    Well he is, until the Spurs cut him.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Wonder how he feels to be the only first round pick not in the fiesta Jersey ad. Or was he away when it was shot?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Wonder how he feels to be the only first round pick not in the fiesta Jersey ad. Or was he away when it was shot?
    Looks to me he's been in SA all this time.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Agreed, tbh. I'm clinging on to hope that it's just the foreigner barrier and him not being integrated into the language/culture fully (he doesn't use english much in his social media captions, either, oftentimes just emojis). I'm HOPING that given playing time this season, he'll mesh with the rest of the team and establish a place for himself on the team and locker room. But as of right now, as much as his body looks improved, I get the feeling that he's on the outside looking in.

We'll see soon enough, I guess - it's like 4 days until preseason, right? Also, what's up with the profile pic? I feel like I'm getting an aneurysm with you and Drew sharing an avatar

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Agreed, tbh. I'm clinging on to hope that it's just the foreigner barrier and him not being integrated into the language/culture fully (he doesn't use english much in his social media captions, either, oftentimes just emojis). I'm HOPING that given playing time this season, he'll mesh with the rest of the team and establish a place for himself on the team and locker room. But as of right now, as much as his body looks improved, I get the feeling that he's on the outside looking in.

We'll see soon enough, I guess - it's like 4 days until preseason, right? Also, what's up with the profile pic? I feel like I'm getting an aneurysm with you and Drew sharing an avatar
    It's a tribute. Read the last few pages of the Vassell thread. I've been bummed ever since. Couldn't really sleep last night. I'll miss the guy a lot.

Come back, Drew.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Drews alt confirmed

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    SHUT up Grade sniffer

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    SHUT up Grade sniffer
    Grade sniffer? What is that?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    SHUT up Grade sniffer

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Or drews life partner, from toxic masculinity to look at keldons arms to hosting drews image....

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    It's a tribute. Read the last few pages of the Vassell thread. I've been bummed ever since. Couldn't really sleep last night. I'll miss the guy a lot.

Come back, Drew.
    Whats wrong with him anyway? Calls everyone names after disagreeing with their opinion. The internet is a weird place

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Whats wrong with him anyway? Calls everyone names after disagreeing with their opinion. The internet is a weird place
    He seems like he's trying to be a freak-out artist.
    Maybe that's the new thing.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Come back, Drew.
    I mean, I just looked at his profile, last activity 8 hours ago. Doesn't seem like he's quitting too good

But if he doesn't post at all after this, I think I'll manage to mentally switch and associate that awful profile pic with you, man. Though the mystery of lacking an avatar fit you better, in my opinion. I also like/d Drew, he's a bit challenging to engage but I laugh often at his unnecessarily angry diatribes. A true character of the forum, lmao. Maybe I'll join you in the "come back, Drew" sentiment...

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    It is kinda odd that we haven’t heard much about Luka during training camp. I’m hoping he is going to impress during the preseason games and he is holding his own during the practices.

it is obvious that he has put on muscle. Hopefully it hasn’t slowed his quickness or speed down any

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Yesterday, DDR dunked the ball and the Rockets announcer called him Samanic

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    looks like samanic is definitely going to be starting his season in austin-hope it can pay dividends for him.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    looks like samanic is definitely going to be starting his season in austin-hope it can pay dividends for him.
    I'm not too sure that's gonna happen, and if it did, I don't know how much good it'd be to Sammich. Don't get me wrong, he's raw as , but his problems are much less on the basketball side of things, and more on the mental road - his drive, motor, passion and on-court demeanor all can use a lot of work. Demoting him (even if it isn't a demotion, it'll look like one after thinking he'd be playing with the "grown up" team) simply to have him dominate G-L compe ion isn't, IMO, as valuable as playing him maybe 5-10m a night with the Spurs in garbage time or 3rd quarter, but having him build chemistry with his teammates, be there at every practice, and overall just work on the go on other things, like most players do during the season.

Play him 10-15 as bench PF, and maybe throw him a starting bone about 20 games in, see how he fares against real compe ion. It's also a humbling experience - at some point, you have to "hit the wall" and experience being the least talented player on the court, learn how to role-play, work as a cog in the machine. Luka ain't learning that by posting up G-Leaguers and having an offense catered to him, tbh.

Thread Information